Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 863
-
09-26-24 23:33 #578Regular Member

Posts: 24Am I missing something? I keep getting an error when I select the link.
Originally Posted by JohnDoe1989
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 12:42 #577Regular Member

Posts: 15Holy Shit Ace, I just looked up how much 31 GB is of pics / vids. That's a ton of shit ton LOL.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 12:22 #576Regular Member

Posts: 15Damn, judging by that first pic, Jolene's pussy def had some mileage. A lot more than what I remember from her Rialto days, when she was doing dates with some big titty white girl named "Lily".
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 12:06 #575Senior Member

Posts: 115Where can one find her ad?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-24 09:55 #574Senior Member

Posts: 1388Nah that ain't Jolene, and their next move is to have you send a deposit thru Zelle to secure an appointment for her "safety" LOL. How much are you going to cash app? Be very generous and advance "Jolene"at least minimum $500 bucks to show how much you miss her sweet tight kitty!
Originally Posted by JohnDoe1989
[View Original Post]
Yeah I do. Seen her many times in Ontario, Fontana, and Claremont and all were creampie dates. We never used a condom from Day One. Checked my Jolene DB folder and it has 31 GB of pics and vids. I loved taking that tiny little white girl to Pound Town where I happen to be the no term limit Mayor!
Originally Posted by JohnDoe1989
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 12:23 #573Regular Member

Posts: 15If you have a little more time to message back and forth, Seeking Arrangement is a good place to find hot chicks for decent prices. The catch is that there are a lot of scams and bots, but if you have time to filter through all the bullshit, you can find a consistent chick who just needs money for rent and you don't have to deal with a pimp or law enforcement. It's a little more time consuming on your part because of the filtering, but speaking from experience, sometimes those girls don't even cars or their phone service only work when they're near Wi-Fi. LOL With that being said, you can find some great deals on hot girls because of their poor financial situation. Good luck out there.
Originally Posted by ThisSide
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-24 15:40 #572Regular Member

Posts: 14I feel like I need y'all to teach me a course or something cause I can't find shit, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 17:43 #571Regular Member

Posts: 17Resources?
I've had pretty good success using HX to find girls who are down for the raw action, but I was just wondering if there are any other sites, or search keywords on other sites I should be using?
-
09-20-24 18:34 #570Regular Member

Posts: 15That makes sense Ace, IE seems to be more reasonable as far as $ amount for date. Would you happen to have the BBFS dropbox pics for Jolene / Lily out of Ontario? I got a text message 2 days ago from someone claiming to be Jolene and they sent her old Ad pics, but I think its prob someone that logged into her old burner phone or text app number.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 15:37 #569Senior Member

Posts: 548Thanks for sharing these; there's certainly a ton of hot girls on these sugar sites (Seeking / SDM / etc.) and usually, the amounts they're looking for are a reasonable amount of help.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
I never had a strong urge to do a virgin (certainly not a $3 K urge) .
If guys are looking to try out, near the end of the month is usually a good time to start messaging girls. Rent due and all those other end-of-month expenses.
-
09-20-24 10:12 #568Senior Member

Posts: 1388The IE
Yes. The IE is a treasure trove for hot young BBFS girls.
Originally Posted by JohnDoe1989
[View Original Post]
Speaking of the IE, there's a young white girl currently advertising her virginity for 5 K. Pop her hymen for 5 grand. I guess there were no takers so she recently dropped the cherry price to 3 grand. I may counter with 1000-1500 if bare and CIP with pics and video so I can film my angry cock all covered in blood.
My Dropbox IE BBFS folder is huge. Another example is this 18 yo sugar baby from Riverside I added to my harem earlier this year. Daddy loves giving her sweet pussy lots of cream pies LOL. A little bit of pussy finger bang during kneeling BBBJ before Daddy empties his balls deep inside her tight pussy.
Chelsea 18 sugarbaby Riverside bare no condom.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/5jew0...=oowx3rqg&dl=0
-
09-16-24 00:04 #567Senior Member

Posts: 59Pit Stop BBBJ Part 2
Decided I needed another pit stop BBBJ session on my way back south. Actually tried Karla's crew again since I saw the ad up with Lisa and Tyra from last night. Sadly no answer and I was excited for meeting her more attractive friends.
It all worked out fr the better because I double checked with Ms Dylan Ray from Hx. I got a response this time! Only negative was that she had me waiting for almost 30 min. Lots of activity at her incall location. Random mix of families and crackheads going in and out of their rooms. Certain individuals had heavy eyes at my car and it felt like I was being cased. Even worse was a cop pulled up and did a parking lot scan. That was strike 2 for me and I didn't want to wait for strike 3. I left after communicating my worries and sent her well wishes for another time. My little head took the wheel and decided to wait a few blocks away. Gave it another 10 minutes and she checked on me and apologized profusely. She asked me to come back and I did, I was only 3 minutes away. Finally gave me her room # and it was definitely worth the wait. I like this one fellas. Very calming and almost innocent demeanor. I give her a solid 7 out of 10 in terms of hot white college girl. Fairly youthful girl and like that one college classmate that you wouldn't mind hooking up with because of her big ass titties that she can't hide no matter what LOL. She's about 5'7 or 8, decent build with a bit of pudge but nothing drastic like Karla and her friends I saw LOL. Very welcome sight and I enjoyed the small talk with her during titty play and while she started slurping my dick. She has wonderful technique and you can tell she enjoys what she does and she knows her role in this world. My favorite was the fact that she throated herself and encouraged a deep in her throat cumshot. Just what I fucking needed. I talked to her about going down to San Diego and it was adorable of her to ask me if I think she'd do good there. I said she would absolutely kill it with her college girl look. With that said, I'm hoping to see her again either down there or when I pass by the IE again. A few extra notes would be that she does have a very small Pomeranian dog with her that barked a bit but wasnt a huge issue with me.
Treat this one right fellas. I know I will whenever I need her again. Now it's time for me to take a break and really be grateful for these awesome experiences I was able to score these last few days.
-
09-14-24 19:07 #566Regular Member

Posts: 15Good looking out on the dropbox link, do you keep files on your favorite BBFS girls?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 02:42 #565Senior Member

Posts: 90Skip destiny. She doesn't show her teeth for a reason and not very service oriented. Saw her a few times and it got worse every time.
Originally Posted by MrBandit
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 00:27 #564Senior Member

Posts: 59Road Trip Pit Stop BBBJ
Had a solo trip up north and couldn't fight the urge to find a pit stop to get my balls drained. I had 3 girls in mind.
First option was this girl named Destiny that I discovered via the OC forum.
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Destinygetzwet
Tried texting her first bad sadly no reply. Bit of a butterface but she does somewhat resemble a close friend of mine. Would have loved to look into her green eyes while my dick was in her mouth.
2nd option was Dylan Ray mentioned in this thread. Was looking forward to playing with her tits but no reply either.
Last but not least was Ontario's famous Karla and her crew.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/175995421
Texted Karla and she got back to me within the hour. Easy verification and was on my way after 30 min of texting. I definitely caught her on a good day. I was wary cause of the mixed reviews but she answered the door playfully and I was surprised to see 2 other girls in there. 2 of her black gf's who I didn't get their names but they were thick and friendly. Even asked if I wanted privacy but I joked that I liked the crowd. Karla even asked who I wanted to go with and I said I was feeling her the most. She got all dolled up for me and looked like the best pictures she posts and even smelled good. Started with some titty play and moved onto the middle of the bed. She's definitely chunky but I don't mind if I'm just there for a BBBJ session. Looking at a pretty girl and her big tits slobbing over my dick is what I'm there for. She started playfully with slow and soft kisses, licks and making it sloppy with spit. I loved how well she took my directions. Asked for her to suck on my balls and she does it without hesitation. This definitely helped me from not blasting too soon. Has a great sloppy BBBJ with amazing tongue technique. She knows what she's doing. Only disappointment was that she was a bit hesitant to deep throat. Would only go about half way down until I shot 2 weeks worth of cum into her mouth. Just what I needed on this trip and she'll be my go to BJ pistop for any trips passing through the area. Hopefully next time she'll be throating herself by the end of her session and I'm hoping into running into her hotter and petite friends.
Lmk who you're favorite pitstop bbbjs are along the major fwys in the IE and LA areas.











Reply With Quote




