Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 492 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6426

    How do you know Malanna is a he?

    Seems like lots were fooled. There's seven pages of reviews on the other site. Mallana looks hot so it's too bad.

    Any info on donations?

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Oh damn. Well I was looking at her picture and look like a dude. But who knows these days, a lot of girls get surgery to removed their males part to become females like these 2 with the link I provide.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/252019893201

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/165608635417
    .

  2. #6425
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by RamDogging  [View Original Post]
    The first one is not a he. She is attractive and a little belly. I a decent time with her last year.
    Oh damn. Well I was looking at her picture and look like a dude. But who knows these days, a lot of girls get surgery to removed their males part to become females like these 2 with the link I provide.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/252019893201

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/165608635417

  3. #6424
    Quote Originally Posted by Trace2017  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Intel on blonde cougar in Westfield? Is she legit?
    Yes she is legit. Try searching on MILF- some prior reviews.

  4. #6423

    Coming to area

    Does anyone have Intel on blonde cougar in Westfield? Is she legit?

  5. #6422

    Sasha

    Thanks to Hentai for hooking me up with Sasha. Pics accurate she is a small girl. Comms good she greeted me just out of the shower. OK location and apartment. Took the CBJ QV offer she really knows how to work a cock. Rap music was playing and she used that beat and got the job done. Nice girl. Will repeat for FS soon.

  6. #6421

    Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc  [View Original Post]
    The first one is definitely not a he I've met her and I know her friends The second one I don't know she keeps saying she doesn't want to meet so that probably is a he.
    The first one is not a he. She is attractive and a little belly. I a decent time with her last year.

  7. #6420

    Err.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Not judging you or anything but unless you goes that way. Those 2 ads are definitely a he and if he had surgery to replace his penis with a vagina then I guess you can see he / she. But that's definitely a he.
    First one isn't. A few people have seen her. Goes by Jazz. (There's a couple of Jazzes, so if you search, aim for the Springfield one.) My review summary: Just BBBJ. I didn't feel ripped off or anything, but it wasn't inspired or interesting. Would repeat in a pinch, but not going to go out of my way. Looks like photos, maybe a bit older than advertised with a case of black don't crack.

    No real knowledge of #2, since she doesn't appeal to me, but I never assumed she wasn't a she from the pictures.

  8. #6419

    1st one not a he

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Not judging you or anything but unless you goes that way. Those 2 ads are definitely a he and if he had surgery to replace his penis with a vagina then I guess you can see he / she. But that's definitely a he.
    The first one is definitely not a he I've met her and I know her friends The second one I don't know she keeps saying she doesn't want to meet so that probably is a he.

  9. #6418
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Ummm

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSmith24  [View Original Post]
    Not judging you or anything but unless you goes that way. Those 2 ads are definitely a he and if he had surgery to replace his penis with a vagina then I guess you can see he / she. But that's definitely a he.

  10. #6417

  11. #6416

    Jessie

    Does anyone have contact or pictures have read a lot about her and would love to meet her.

  12. #6415

    Drug Addict

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Met her the other day at her place. Clean place. Nice woman. Please be nice to her. Took a little to get ahold of her but once I did, conversation went from hello to goodbye within an hour. Everyone's taste and opinions differ, but to me I thought she looked real nice. Small but cute tities. Clean nice skin. Walked in, said hi and she said show me what you got while she was striping. She laid down on the couch so I walked over and she started sucking me. I thought the BJ was good. Right amount of suck and lick. I sat down and said fuck me. When she slid on she was super wet, clean, no odors. How pussy should be. Finished up, she got me stuff to clean up, I got dressed, and left. 80 qv 100 hh. Didn't rush me. Will repeat. Please be respectful. She does not come off as some cheap ho to treat badly. More like you met her at the store and she brought you home for lunch.
    I had a different experience with her. When I saw her before her Arrest in June it was fine. I saw her last week and she was using IV Cocaine in front of me and she was way too high to provide much of any service. I hope she gets the help she needs.

  13. #6414

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard1  [View Original Post]
    Do you have contact information for Naomi.
    Yes. And for those of you that couldn't meet her when she lost her incall spot, she told me earlier that she has a hotel room now.

  14. #6413

    Name is Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Met her the other day at her place. Clean place. Nice woman. Please be nice to her. Took a little to get ahold of her but once I did, conversation went from hello to goodbye within an hour. Everyone's taste and opinions differ, but to me I thought she looked real nice. Small but cute tities. Clean nice skin. Walked in, said hi and she said show me what you got while she was striping. She laid down on the couch so I walked over and she started sucking me. I thought the BJ was good. Right amount of suck and lick. I sat down and said fuck me. When she slid on she was super wet, clean, no odors. How pussy should be. Finished up, she got me stuff to clean up, I got dressed, and left. 80 qv 100 hh. Didn't rush me. Will repeat. Please be respectful. She does not come off as some cheap ho to treat badly. More like you met her at the store and she brought you home for lunch.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0076.jpg‎   0076g.jpg‎  

  15. #6412
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    She insisted I did edit. She is Dominican / Irish. No gag reflex. No bare. Not a clock watcher. GFE, and, fetish and ball friendly. Also, great massage. Anal upcharge. Obviously familiar with this site so has best intentions of positive reviews.
    Do you have contact information for Naomi.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape