Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 492 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 7372
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6397

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbieGuru  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/335336941491

    Anyone ever seen this one going by Lola rose and hosting out of Enfield. I did reach out to her and she responded not sure how I feel about it tho. Any info appreciated.
    I have not seen her but have been tempted. She has been posting on and off for months maybe a year.

  2. #6396

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjags88  [View Original Post]
    Hey can you pm the number and pics? Your inbox is full.
    Thanks for the full inbox alert. It should be ok for awhile now.

  3. #6395

    Lola rose

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/335336941491

    Anyone ever seen this one going by Lola rose and hosting out of Enfield. I did reach out to her and she responded not sure how I feel about it tho. Any info appreciated.

  4. #6394

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I think I contacted everyone interested in Jessie about her sketchy incall situation. She has another safe incall option next door if the gf is home. She wanted me to explain and apologize to those unable to reach her in last couple days that she had nasty fever. I asked her to get covid test. Also, she had phone issues even when she was with me yesterday. I had a nice date and gave her some firm advice. I Let her know I'm not letting my brothers enter a compromising situation. She is non threatening, pleasant, trustworthy and good service provider. YEMV, but I hope not.

    HL. Out.
    Hey can you pm the number and pics? Your inbox is full.

  5. #6393

    Jealous

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    Met with Jessie at her safe incall. Apt was clean and she was freshly showered. She is a good looking spinner. BBJ, Cowgirl. And she is tight. Friendly, down to earth and fun.

    Will def repeat!
    I'm officially jealous. Messaged multiple members. No idea how to contact Jessie. Hoping anybody might throw this dog a bone. It's sad out there. Ashley Taylor doesn't come back until next month.

  6. #6392

    Jessie Nice Find

    Quote Originally Posted by FooooBar420  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of meeting Jessie at her Incall. Like previously stated, the house was extremely clean, so was her room and fun was had by all. I'll definitely repeat when I'm in the area again.

    Stay safe,

    Foooo.
    Met with Jessie at her safe incall. Apt was clean and she was freshly showered. She is a good looking spinner. BBJ, Cowgirl. And she is tight. Friendly, down to earth and fun.

    Will def repeat!

  7. #6391

    Springfield 36 year old?

    Any reports on this one? Has posted in Agawam as well.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...2/793396126327

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/229891333294
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sprgfdma34yo.jpg‎   sprgfdma34yotat.jpg‎  

  8. #6390

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Spent a little time. 120 for HH. Despite what was said. She keeps a very clean house. No sketchy anything. Room is clean. Not dirty, no drug ashes on floor. Nothing. She's clean. Pretty eyes. Fucks and sucks nice. Please treat with respect. She was nothing but kind to me. While YMMV. I made sure I poured out the respect to her and she greatly appreciated it.
    Had the pleasure of meeting Jessie at her Incall. Like previously stated, the house was extremely clean, so was her room and fun was had by all. I'll definitely repeat when I'm in the area again.

    Stay safe,

    Foooo.

  9. #6389

    Thanks Man

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckCock  [View Original Post]
    Noted. Next time I'll keep my esoteric knowledge to myself and say nothing to make you figure it out at that time. Sorry to have disturbed the forum with such pointless, useless info. Remember everyone, thank luckyct for the suggestion.
    I appreciate the 411. Don't let haters get you down.

  10. #6388

    Fun Sized Heroin Addict! Come On Down!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...k/257902543136

    Check out this super rough looking 36 year old Posting in Springfield.

    Pay close attention to photo 2 and zoom in on her left arm.

    What do you see? Multiple Injection sites. Yup. Pin cushion arms of a full on junkie offering her services because she got a burner phone and now she can attract the finer clients not the ones she's used to getting picked up by in Holyoke near the bus station. Only difference is now she wants way more than the usual $20 for a BBBJ. Because she thinks guys are stupid and not observant.

    That looks like it could be trouble but I'll never know cause I'd rather have a date with Lily Palm and her 5 sisters then venture here.

    Proceed with utmost caution if you do decide to engage with this one. Consider this a Public Service Announcement.

    Peace.

  11. #6387

    Nice Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    I think I contacted everyone interested in Jessie about her sketchy incall situation. She has another safe incall option next door if the gf is home. She wanted me to explain and apologize to those unable to reach her in last couple days that she had nasty fever. I asked her to get covid test. Also, she had phone issues even when she was with me yesterday. I had a nice date and gave her some firm advice. I Let her know I'm not letting my brothers enter a compromising situation. She is non threatening, pleasant, trustworthy and good service provider. YEMV, but I hope not..
    Spent a little time. 120 for HH. Despite what was said. She keeps a very clean house. No sketchy anything. Room is clean. Not dirty, no drug ashes on floor. Nothing. She's clean. Pretty eyes. Fucks and sucks nice. Please treat with respect. She was nothing but kind to me. While YMMV. I made sure I poured out the respect to her and she greatly appreciated it.

  12. #6386

    Read rip off reports

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...0/971711554288

    Just wondering if anyone has seen her before? Said she's back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...u/610499153860

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...o/189230473974

    Tried meeting the 2 above but wanted 1. 4 qv and about 2 - 2. 5 for hhr. Yeah don't think I will be dreaming but LMK if you met recently.
    Read the rip off reports. Search Jenna.

  13. #6385
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...0/971711554288

    Just wondering if anyone has seen her before? Said she's back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...u/610499153860

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...o/189230473974

    Tried meeting the 2 above but wanted 1. 4 qv and about 2 - 2. 5 for hhr. Yeah don't think I will be dreaming but LMK if you met recently.
    Yea check in rip off reports and also in Hartford forum. She is ghosting.

  14. #6384

    Jen awagam?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...0/971711554288

    Just wondering if anyone has seen her before? Said she's back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...u/610499153860

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...o/189230473974

    Tried meeting the 2 above but wanted 1. 4 qv and about 2 - 2. 5 for hhr. Yeah don't think I will be dreaming but LMK if you met recently.

  15. #6383

    Fohwtbs

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    Camera? If so, just say it! Why make us mongers have to figure that out at that time?
    Noted. Next time I'll keep my esoteric knowledge to myself and say nothing to make you figure it out at that time. Sorry to have disturbed the forum with such pointless, useless info. Remember everyone, thank luckyct for the suggestion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape