Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 7373
-
09-13-24 10:27 #6428Senior Member

Posts: 354Some of us know a tall black girl with some muscular definition without working out. She's pretty hot with history of attitude issues. She shared how one of our brothers went to incall, took one look, asked if she was dude, remarked "hell no". And took off. That's gota hurt if its a common reaction. It's been suggested here from bros showing her ad from Skip and others pretending to know her gender. I'll post her deets when she gets out of jail later this month. Actually, I just wanted to say that if the second one looks anything like pix, I don't care if she has an alien baby popping out of there.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 06:14 #6427Senior Member

Posts: 4545Both of them use to post as transsexuals in the past.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 01:11 #6426Senior Member

Posts: 663How do you know Malanna is a he?
Seems like lots were fooled. There's seven pages of reviews on the other site. Mallana looks hot so it's too bad.
Any info on donations?
.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-24 11:23 #6425Senior Member

Posts: 4545Oh damn. Well I was looking at her picture and look like a dude. But who knows these days, a lot of girls get surgery to removed their males part to become females like these 2 with the link I provide.
Originally Posted by RamDogging
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...a/252019893201
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/165608635417
-
09-11-24 13:33 #6424Senior Member

Posts: 168Yes she is legit. Try searching on MILF- some prior reviews.
Originally Posted by Trace2017
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 11:39 #6423Senior Member

Posts: 61Coming to area
Does anyone have Intel on blonde cougar in Westfield? Is she legit?
-
09-11-24 06:08 #6422Senior Member

Posts: 464Sasha
Thanks to Hentai for hooking me up with Sasha. Pics accurate she is a small girl. Comms good she greeted me just out of the shower. OK location and apartment. Took the CBJ QV offer she really knows how to work a cock. Rap music was playing and she used that beat and got the job done. Nice girl. Will repeat for FS soon.
-
09-10-24 18:46 #6421Senior Member

Posts: 87Jazz
The first one is not a he. She is attractive and a little belly. I a decent time with her last year.
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 13:42 #6420Senior Member

Posts: 220Err.
First one isn't. A few people have seen her. Goes by Jazz. (There's a couple of Jazzes, so if you search, aim for the Springfield one.) My review summary: Just BBBJ. I didn't feel ripped off or anything, but it wasn't inspired or interesting. Would repeat in a pinch, but not going to go out of my way. Looks like photos, maybe a bit older than advertised with a case of black don't crack.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
No real knowledge of #2, since she doesn't appeal to me, but I never assumed she wasn't a she from the pictures.
-
09-10-24 13:21 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 3431st one not a he
The first one is definitely not a he I've met her and I know her friends The second one I don't know she keeps saying she doesn't want to meet so that probably is a he.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 20:50 #6418Senior Member

Posts: 4545Ummm
Not judging you or anything but unless you goes that way. Those 2 ads are definitely a he and if he had surgery to replace his penis with a vagina then I guess you can see he / she. But that's definitely a he.
Originally Posted by BlackSmith24
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 18:00 #6417Senior Member

Posts: 32Info
Anyone info on these two.
I'm Coming thru Springfield tomorrow.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/869558805508
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...i/805307293803
-
09-09-24 07:12 #6416Regular Member

Posts: 4Jessie
Does anyone have contact or pictures have read a lot about her and would love to meet her.
-
09-09-24 00:26 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 70Drug Addict
I had a different experience with her. When I saw her before her Arrest in June it was fine. I saw her last week and she was using IV Cocaine in front of me and she was way too high to provide much of any service. I hope she gets the help she needs.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 10:33 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 354Naomi
Yes. And for those of you that couldn't meet her when she lost her incall spot, she told me earlier that she has a hotel room now.
Originally Posted by Cardboard1
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





