Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #56760
    Quote Originally Posted by UGB12  [View Original Post]
    Stupid question, but what happens when it gets really cold in the winter time. Are the girls still out in numbers like they are during the summer time? Like I said, I'm from South Florida where it's really warm all year round. I usually work overnight, so that's when I do my pick ups.
    Girls will be out throughout the year (even though count may be low during winter) whenever they need meds. Toughest part is since they are bundled with multiple layers of clothes ,you don't know what is waiting for you under it. You may need to make your call whether to pick them or not ,based on their face and not body.

  2. #56759

    Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Was this also the one that had the southern accent? I think I picked her up before but she wanted something ridiculous like 60 for head.
    Yeah, that's definitely Blaze that used to charge crazy rates and was from Georgia. I dated her earlier this week. Half / half for standard. Really wasn't looking for anything that day, but did it because I remembered when she tries to hit me with the high price when she was the new chick out there. Her and her buddy Storm (thick BSW) run together. All I will say is, later I had a Blazing Storm. Happy Hunting.

  3. #56758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563
    Stupid question, but what happens when it gets really cold in the winter time. Are the girls still out in numbers like they are during the summer time? Like I said, I'm from South Florida where it's really warm all year round. I usually work overnight, so that's when I do my pick ups.

  4. #56757
    Senior Member


    Posts: 563
    Visiting Maryland from South Florida and I'm truly impressed with the talent out there. Reminds me of our scene maybe 7-10 years ago, but with the hood being gentrified, the cops coming down hard on girls who are walking, and the proliferation of sites like LC, etc. You'd be hard to find someone out there worth your time.

    Done a bunch of dates, but here are my favorites:

    Charlie from Fairhaven. Absolutely gorgeous girl. She looks like if she got her shit together, she would be way on a normal dating market. Anyways, I drove up FH on an early morning run and spotted her walking across one of the cross streets. Stopped to pull her in and but said she needed to go pick up something. Didn't want to release her so I took her get what she needed, after about 5-10 minutes of waiting she returns and go to a spot to do our a date. Gave me a okay BBBJ, basically did what she had to do get me hard. So I flip her on her back and pounded that pussy till I felt I go my moneys worth and emptied my load inside her. Damage was 2 jacksons. Not bad. Would love to try her again when she's in a better head space. She gave me her digits, but I've been trying for two weeks to get a hold of her and haven't been able to get a hold of her.

    Nola (h)?

    Another cute girl picked up on the FH stoll. Tries to negotiate higher rates, but can be talked down. Excellent date. Lets you face fuck her so she stays awake. Both times I pumped her hard till I emptied my load inside her. . Another First date was 50, second date was 40 with a 10 tip. Would repeat, but no digits.

    Bella.

    Picked up Bella somewhere in Baltimore. It was off North ave and a few blocks east of the train station where all the junkies are. She said this wasn't her main spot as she usually strolls a place wit Stone in the name (I forgot the name, does anyone know where she could be referring to? Would love to pick her up again).

    Anyways we find a place to do the deed and she gives me an great BBBJ with lots of deepthroating and face fucking. Turned her on her back and fucked her till I creampied. Date was 40.

  5. #56756
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Nice shots. Is this blaze that used to advertise online?
    Was this also the one that had the southern accent? I think I picked her up before but she wanted something ridiculous like 60 for head.

  6. #56755

    Blaze?

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near U-Haul at Wash Blvd.
    Nice shots. Is this blaze that used to advertise online?

  7. #56754

    Makayla / Kayla / Kay

    That is Kayla. Man she has lost a lot of weight. Very good girl and meaty kitten. Use to a go to for me.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Ramsay St & S Pulaski St.

  8. #56753

    A lady

    I meet a lady tonight she said her daughter Amanda was dating she hangs out on 10th street in Brooklyn park. Does anyone know an Amanda around there? Thank for any info.

  9. #56752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Brittney

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be He. She was standing near triangle. Then she walked towards Ashton St and sat on one of those steps.
    No. That's Brittney. She use to walk the w / w some years back. She had an unbelievable ass back then. Not so much now. But the pic would might depict differently. lol. Peace.

  10. #56751

    Ramsay St & S Pulaski St

    Ramsay St & S Pulaski St.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 93d6.jpg‎   710c.jpg‎   fa6b.jpg‎  

  11. #56750

    Near Circle

    Near Circle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 61ee5.jpg‎   1b27c2.jpg‎  

  12. #56749

    Near Busy Bee

    Near Busy Bee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 027d8.jpg‎  

  13. #56748

    Near U-Haul at Wash Blvd

    Near U-Haul at Wash Blvd.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bf6c3.jpg‎   15bc.jpg‎   5758f.jpg‎  

  14. #56747

    Brittney

    Brittney was standing near triangle. Then she walked towards Ashton St and sat on one of those steps. Thank you Klove48 for the clarification!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails a849.jpg‎   d76b.jpg‎   e5e4e.jpg‎  

  15. #56746

    Soo

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightLeaf  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Sooo lately? THANKS FOR ANY DETAILS.
    I saw her down by Wilkins a couple of weeks ago. Looked like she was living on the street. Didn't look good at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape