Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 61370
-
09-11-24 19:49 #56750Senior Member

Posts: 1625Near Circle
Near Circle.
-
09-11-24 19:47 #56749Senior Member

Posts: 1625Near Busy Bee
Near Busy Bee.
-
09-11-24 19:44 #56748Senior Member

Posts: 1625Near U-Haul at Wash Blvd
Near U-Haul at Wash Blvd.
-
09-11-24 19:42 #56747Senior Member

Posts: 1625Brittney
Brittney was standing near triangle. Then she walked towards Ashton St and sat on one of those steps. Thank you Klove48 for the clarification!
-
09-11-24 16:29 #56746Senior Member

Posts: 565Soo
I saw her down by Wilkins a couple of weeks ago. Looked like she was living on the street. Didn't look good at all.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 12:10 #56745Senior Member

Posts: 320Korean sooo
Has anyone seen Sooo lately? THANKS FOR ANY DETAILS.
-
09-11-24 01:07 #56744Regular Member

Posts: 18That is good to hear I suppose. That last photo with the wig just shocked me. Maybe she will clean herself up somewhat and at least get off the streets. I would rather see her in a better environment. If at all.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 00:12 #56743Senior Member

Posts: 111Stay dangerous
"e are o m e" dot com.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 19:44 #56742Regular Member

Posts: 24Ass shaking like a top water bait!
Yes she was shaking that sweet ass! She was walking slow but not giving the look. She was very pretty but had a ***** face on that's why I did not holla at her. Seems like she would have caused a scene if she was a civi. I followed her for a few blocks and lost her when she crossed Ritchie and went to the shopping center.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
TB35.
-
09-10-24 19:16 #56741Senior Member

Posts: 1318Sounds like someone needs to call Maury P. You are not the daddy. M.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 16:03 #56740Senior Member

Posts: 565Molly
She moved back home now. You won't catch her out in the wild for street rates unfortunately. She was staying with a dude out Wilkins recently because her phone was stolen and she had no way to earn. Anyways, the dude used to beat her up and she had to run for her life so you won't find her down there. This is not the baby daddy by the way, who actually seems to be cool. He's also not really the baby daddy. The 3 kids were actually fathered by 2 of you guys out there. That's right, they did a DNA test and none were his but he still takes care of them which is nice.
Originally Posted by Tbird
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 13:37 #56739Senior Member

Posts: 1369Sam. The Russian
I did a report on her not so long ago. My first couple of experiences with her were Outstanding!! But; my last experience with her Sucked!! You have to catch her when she's rested. She mentioned that her father had passed, so maybe she's on a "bender" at the moment. Peace.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 10:33 #56738Senior Member

Posts: 476Sam
Morning run before the sun came up. Caught Sam at the bus stop on Dolfield. Mixed lightskin SW flat ass, pie face. Kinda cute believe it or not. Hopped in the car and came at me with $40. FOH I got a quarter for ya or I can take you back. Of course she rolled with me, found a good spot and the neck was bad between her nodding a bit, but I get a laugh out of that so it was cool. After about 10 min, she let me throat fuck her. It took a bit but she was submissive and rolled with it. I think I scooped her before up on Liberty heights end when she was fresh to the game. She still looks pretty good I'd scoop again but for 40 it better be half and half.
-
09-09-24 23:53 #56737Regular Member

Posts: 18This is very sad to hear. I met Molly back in 2020 at her house in Baltimore (I guess it is referred to as Wilkens, I think I recognize the color of the walls in the photo). She looked really pretty back then, claimed she had just had a child and was only doing BBJ. The service was performed with enthusiasm and fully naked.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
Since then I tried to meet up with her twice while she was still on web pages, but she flaked out both times. Looks like she is on a horrifying downward spiral.
-
09-09-24 19:16 #56736Regular Member

Posts: 15Negative Ghost Rider
I saw her hoofing it over by Jeffrey and 2nd and asked her if she was doing dates, got a smile and and head shake no. Saw her a little later by 5th and Patapsco looked like she was on a mission. She has that I just got out of rehab look to her so.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





