Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 61408
-
09-11-24 20:10 #56788Senior Member

Posts: 1369Brittney
No. That's Brittney. She use to walk the w / w some years back. She had an unbelievable ass back then. Not so much now. But the pic would might depict differently. lol. Peace.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 19:54 #56787Senior Member

Posts: 1625Ramsay St & S Pulaski St
Ramsay St & S Pulaski St.
-
09-11-24 19:49 #56786Senior Member

Posts: 1625Near Circle
Near Circle.
-
09-11-24 19:47 #56785Senior Member

Posts: 1625Near Busy Bee
Near Busy Bee.
-
09-11-24 19:44 #56784Senior Member

Posts: 1625Near U-Haul at Wash Blvd
Near U-Haul at Wash Blvd.
-
09-11-24 19:42 #56783Senior Member

Posts: 1625Brittney
Brittney was standing near triangle. Then she walked towards Ashton St and sat on one of those steps. Thank you Klove48 for the clarification!
-
09-11-24 16:29 #56782Senior Member

Posts: 565Soo
I saw her down by Wilkins a couple of weeks ago. Looked like she was living on the street. Didn't look good at all.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 12:10 #56781Senior Member

Posts: 320Korean sooo
Has anyone seen Sooo lately? THANKS FOR ANY DETAILS.
-
09-11-24 01:07 #56780Regular Member

Posts: 18That is good to hear I suppose. That last photo with the wig just shocked me. Maybe she will clean herself up somewhat and at least get off the streets. I would rather see her in a better environment. If at all.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-24 00:12 #56779Senior Member

Posts: 112Stay dangerous
"e are o m e" dot com.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 19:44 #56778Regular Member

Posts: 24Ass shaking like a top water bait!
Yes she was shaking that sweet ass! She was walking slow but not giving the look. She was very pretty but had a ***** face on that's why I did not holla at her. Seems like she would have caused a scene if she was a civi. I followed her for a few blocks and lost her when she crossed Ritchie and went to the shopping center.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
TB35.
-
09-10-24 19:16 #56777Senior Member

Posts: 1318Sounds like someone needs to call Maury P. You are not the daddy. M.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 16:03 #56776Senior Member

Posts: 565Molly
She moved back home now. You won't catch her out in the wild for street rates unfortunately. She was staying with a dude out Wilkins recently because her phone was stolen and she had no way to earn. Anyways, the dude used to beat her up and she had to run for her life so you won't find her down there. This is not the baby daddy by the way, who actually seems to be cool. He's also not really the baby daddy. The 3 kids were actually fathered by 2 of you guys out there. That's right, they did a DNA test and none were his but he still takes care of them which is nice.
Originally Posted by Tbird
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 13:37 #56775Senior Member

Posts: 1369Sam. The Russian
I did a report on her not so long ago. My first couple of experiences with her were Outstanding!! But; my last experience with her Sucked!! You have to catch her when she's rested. She mentioned that her father had passed, so maybe she's on a "bender" at the moment. Peace.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 10:33 #56774Senior Member

Posts: 476Sam
Morning run before the sun came up. Caught Sam at the bus stop on Dolfield. Mixed lightskin SW flat ass, pie face. Kinda cute believe it or not. Hopped in the car and came at me with $40. FOH I got a quarter for ya or I can take you back. Of course she rolled with me, found a good spot and the neck was bad between her nodding a bit, but I get a laugh out of that so it was cool. After about 10 min, she let me throat fuck her. It took a bit but she was submissive and rolled with it. I think I scooped her before up on Liberty heights end when she was fresh to the game. She still looks pretty good I'd scoop again but for 40 it better be half and half.









Reply With Quote




