Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 975 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 14615
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11090

    Post herbadd

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Is she a UTR? If not, why not just post her ad so we can reach out ourselves?
    She has not did a ad yet she will when she gets here tonight FYI I was just giving everyone a early jump to set up something that's all I already have my appointment.

  2. #11089
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForAss  [View Original Post]
    She will be in town for a week or two if anyone wants her information pm me.
    Is she a UTR? If not, why not just post her ad so we can reach out ourselves?

  3. #11088
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForAss  [View Original Post]
    She will be in town for a week or two if anyone wants her information pm me.
    She looks pretty hot.

    What's the donation.

  4. #11087

    Will be in town tomorrow night

    She will be in town for a week or two if anyone wants her information pm me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20240913_003904.jpg‎   IMG_20240913_003901.jpg‎   IMG_20240913_003717.jpg‎   IMG_20240913_003715.jpg‎  

  5. #11086

    Don't even bother

    These girl is a total disrespectful just to talk to imagine if you meet in person.

    Not to mention this total fake better save you money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/452933328204

  6. #11085

    Cali

    Thanks for all the feedback. Wish me luck, LOL.

  7. #11084

    Worth the wait

    Been waiting for Sasha to finally come on the schedule, saw Angie and Ariana while waiting (and both were great! And she was everything worth waiting for. Those lips! So far I'm loving the talent at Charlie's terrace. Can't stop keeping my eyes off 'them. I like that they have schedule online a little too much https://www.thescentshops.com/schedule

  8. #11083

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyh9  [View Original Post]
    Where are you seeing the new pics? I have only found her ads on tryst and p411 and those pics are all old ones.
    https://www.calihot.net/

  9. #11082

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    I echo the other responses. I've been seeing Cali since 2018. She is a great GFE companion. As noted, most pics are older. The one in the purple dress and white and red floral dress is current. Great / consistent service for a reasonable donation.
    Where are you seeing the new pics? I have only found her ads on tryst and p411 and those pics are all old ones.

  10. #11081

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed
    Got to agree with everyone else except she claims to be low volume and I believe she is more active than we might think. Great lady and great time.

  11. #11080
    Quote Originally Posted by BangaGong69  [View Original Post]
    I've often wanted to see her but never any mention of how tall she is or if she speaks any English, since all her ads are in Spanish.
    At least 5'7 maybe taller. No English from Columbia.

  12. #11079
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRex  [View Original Post]
    Better than most imo. Does what I need her to do. Great incall in cape. 3 roses for an hr if I remember but it's been a while. Should be a regular if you live close.
    I've often wanted to see her but never any mention of how tall she is or if she speaks any English, since all her ads are in Spanish.

  13. #11078

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Jpop23  [View Original Post]
    Better than most imo. Does what I need her to do. Great incall in cape. 3 roses for an hr if I remember but it's been a while. Should be a regular if you live close.

  14. #11077

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed
    I echo the other responses. I've been seeing Cali since 2018. She is a great GFE companion. As noted, most pics are older. The one in the purple dress and white and red floral dress is current. Great / consistent service for a reasonable donation.

  15. #11076

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape