Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 976 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 337 737 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 14627
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11087

    Will be in town tomorrow night

    She will be in town for a week or two if anyone wants her information pm me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20240913_003904.jpg‎   IMG_20240913_003901.jpg‎   IMG_20240913_003717.jpg‎   IMG_20240913_003715.jpg‎  

  2. #11086

    Don't even bother

    These girl is a total disrespectful just to talk to imagine if you meet in person.

    Not to mention this total fake better save you money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/452933328204

  3. #11085

    Cali

    Thanks for all the feedback. Wish me luck, LOL.

  4. #11084

    Worth the wait

    Been waiting for Sasha to finally come on the schedule, saw Angie and Ariana while waiting (and both were great! And she was everything worth waiting for. Those lips! So far I'm loving the talent at Charlie's terrace. Can't stop keeping my eyes off 'them. I like that they have schedule online a little too much https://www.thescentshops.com/schedule

  5. #11083

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyh9  [View Original Post]
    Where are you seeing the new pics? I have only found her ads on tryst and p411 and those pics are all old ones.
    https://www.calihot.net/

  6. #11082

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    I echo the other responses. I've been seeing Cali since 2018. She is a great GFE companion. As noted, most pics are older. The one in the purple dress and white and red floral dress is current. Great / consistent service for a reasonable donation.
    Where are you seeing the new pics? I have only found her ads on tryst and p411 and those pics are all old ones.

  7. #11081

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed
    Got to agree with everyone else except she claims to be low volume and I believe she is more active than we might think. Great lady and great time.

  8. #11080
    Quote Originally Posted by BangaGong69  [View Original Post]
    I've often wanted to see her but never any mention of how tall she is or if she speaks any English, since all her ads are in Spanish.
    At least 5'7 maybe taller. No English from Columbia.

  9. #11079
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRex  [View Original Post]
    Better than most imo. Does what I need her to do. Great incall in cape. 3 roses for an hr if I remember but it's been a while. Should be a regular if you live close.
    I've often wanted to see her but never any mention of how tall she is or if she speaks any English, since all her ads are in Spanish.

  10. #11078

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Jpop23  [View Original Post]
    Better than most imo. Does what I need her to do. Great incall in cape. 3 roses for an hr if I remember but it's been a while. Should be a regular if you live close.

  11. #11077

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed
    I echo the other responses. I've been seeing Cali since 2018. She is a great GFE companion. As noted, most pics are older. The one in the purple dress and white and red floral dress is current. Great / consistent service for a reasonable donation.

  12. #11076

  13. #11075

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed
    I have seen her many times over the past 20 years. She is a great provider but like many in this industry she feels like she hasn't aged so she still post some of her pics that she was posting two decades ago. That said she is a great time but know you are seeing a GILF not a MILF.

  14. #11074

    Cali is wonderful

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed
    Cali is as advertised. Treat her right and she will be among the best you have visited.

  15. #11073

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Qikness  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this young lady?
    She's cute!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape