Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 975 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 14621
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11096

    Fake ad

    Quote Originally Posted by MichGMpro  [View Original Post]
    Any info or past experiences with this one? Looks like she would be some fun. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...g/545880476494.
    This ad screams bs.

  2. #11095

    4'9" single mom

    Any info or past experiences with this one? Looks like she would be some fun. https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...g/545880476494.

  3. #11094

    She said she isn't going to post here

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser410  [View Original Post]
    Got in contact with her, bringing her to the dungeon and tearing it up tomorrow. She's leaving Vegas about now. Can't wait!!
    I just go done with my dream I had with her and I think it gets better and better everytime I see her she never seems to surprise me when I think it can't get better she pulls out her toys or does the something new everytime I see her so guys if you want a amazing time hit me up for her info don't miss out on her trust me dm me for her information she is a keeper for sure I'll say that.

  4. #11093
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForAss  [View Original Post]
    She has not did a ad yet she will when she gets here tonight FYI I was just giving everyone a early jump to set up something that's all I already have my appointment.
    Got in contact with her, bringing her to the dungeon and tearing it up tomorrow. She's leaving Vegas about now. Can't wait!!

  5. #11092

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForAss  [View Original Post]
    She has not did a ad yet she will when she gets here tonight FYI I was just giving everyone a early jump to set up something that's all I already have my appointment.
    Shoot me a DM with some details please. I have some free time next week during the day.

  6. #11091

  7. #11090

    Post herbadd

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Is she a UTR? If not, why not just post her ad so we can reach out ourselves?
    She has not did a ad yet she will when she gets here tonight FYI I was just giving everyone a early jump to set up something that's all I already have my appointment.

  8. #11089
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForAss  [View Original Post]
    She will be in town for a week or two if anyone wants her information pm me.
    Is she a UTR? If not, why not just post her ad so we can reach out ourselves?

  9. #11088
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForAss  [View Original Post]
    She will be in town for a week or two if anyone wants her information pm me.
    She looks pretty hot.

    What's the donation.

  10. #11087

    Will be in town tomorrow night

    She will be in town for a week or two if anyone wants her information pm me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20240913_003904.jpg‎   IMG_20240913_003901.jpg‎   IMG_20240913_003717.jpg‎   IMG_20240913_003715.jpg‎  

  11. #11086

    Don't even bother

    These girl is a total disrespectful just to talk to imagine if you meet in person.

    Not to mention this total fake better save you money.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/452933328204

  12. #11085

    Cali

    Thanks for all the feedback. Wish me luck, LOL.

  13. #11084

    Worth the wait

    Been waiting for Sasha to finally come on the schedule, saw Angie and Ariana while waiting (and both were great! And she was everything worth waiting for. Those lips! So far I'm loving the talent at Charlie's terrace. Can't stop keeping my eyes off 'them. I like that they have schedule online a little too much https://www.thescentshops.com/schedule

  14. #11083

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyh9  [View Original Post]
    Where are you seeing the new pics? I have only found her ads on tryst and p411 and those pics are all old ones.
    https://www.calihot.net/

  15. #11082

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Navajo101  [View Original Post]
    I echo the other responses. I've been seeing Cali since 2018. She is a great GFE companion. As noted, most pics are older. The one in the purple dress and white and red floral dress is current. Great / consistent service for a reasonable donation.
    Where are you seeing the new pics? I have only found her ads on tryst and p411 and those pics are all old ones.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape