Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 237 of 975 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 287 337 737 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 14621
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11081

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed
    Got to agree with everyone else except she claims to be low volume and I believe she is more active than we might think. Great lady and great time.

  2. #11080
    Quote Originally Posted by BangaGong69  [View Original Post]
    I've often wanted to see her but never any mention of how tall she is or if she speaks any English, since all her ads are in Spanish.
    At least 5'7 maybe taller. No English from Columbia.

  3. #11079
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRex  [View Original Post]
    Better than most imo. Does what I need her to do. Great incall in cape. 3 roses for an hr if I remember but it's been a while. Should be a regular if you live close.
    I've often wanted to see her but never any mention of how tall she is or if she speaks any English, since all her ads are in Spanish.

  4. #11078

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Jpop23  [View Original Post]
    Better than most imo. Does what I need her to do. Great incall in cape. 3 roses for an hr if I remember but it's been a while. Should be a regular if you live close.

  5. #11077

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed
    I echo the other responses. I've been seeing Cali since 2018. She is a great GFE companion. As noted, most pics are older. The one in the purple dress and white and red floral dress is current. Great / consistent service for a reasonable donation.

  6. #11076

  7. #11075

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed
    I have seen her many times over the past 20 years. She is a great provider but like many in this industry she feels like she hasn't aged so she still post some of her pics that she was posting two decades ago. That said she is a great time but know you are seeing a GILF not a MILF.

  8. #11074

    Cali is wonderful

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed
    Cali is as advertised. Treat her right and she will be among the best you have visited.

  9. #11073

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Qikness  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any experience with this young lady?
    She's cute!

  10. #11072

    Marissa (not Marissa Skye)

    Does anyone know anything about Marissa (not Marissa Skye) on Tryst?

  11. #11071

    Belle Bombshell

    Talk about Deja Vu, had a chance to see Belle Bombshell and so glad I did. I have know her since 2011 how the time has passed, but let me tell you the looks and age comes on us but her service seems to get better like a good Fermented wine, I really mean that. Nice house in the Cape, clean as the same as she is. A really nice King Size bed to play in. Guys let me tell you and of course must say my opinion for the other critics on here. She is not a clock watcher in any shape or form and really has a dynamite personality when you get to know her but right off the bat she makes you very welcome. Lead and direct LOL This woman will show you a few things just lying there and you will be saying (Holy shit how can that be) but it is. Don't have to go into detail, but when I say the service is Great, its Encumber makes you wonder if you can move again LOL. If you get the chance and you allowance will allow you, go see and knowing you will probably put her on your speed dial as she is on mine. Caio mongers.

  12. #11070

    Cali

    Anyone have experience with Cali in the cape? I am planning a visit. PM me if needed

  13. #11069

  14. #11068

    Anyone?

    Anybody have any experience with this young lady?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2024-09-09-20-41-42-25_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg‎   Screenshot_2024-09-09-20-41-36-93_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg‎   Screenshot_2024-09-09-20-41-22-00_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg‎  

  15. #11067

    Honey bee

    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    Can you tell me if they are GFE w / DFK, BBBJ?
    So far, I would say no to all three. Not sure I'll be back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape