Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 61388
-
08-30-24 17:51 #56663Senior Member

Posts: 271Val
I got a twirlie from her earlier this week, and I only did it because she almost begged me to. She looked very dirty and disheveled, and I was even embarrassed to even let her in my whip, BUT as many of you know; this girl is one of the best gobblers out there. Not a fan of high volume though.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 17:44 #56662Senior Member

Posts: 271Kayla
The first photo on the bottom row of photos is Kayla from "Chuck" county. It is an absolute shame the physical state that she is in currently. She used to have a phatty and a pretty nice body and an overall very good experience. The crazy thing is some of yall will still hit.
Originally Posted by JohnDough70
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 17:38 #56661Senior Member

Posts: 271Lydia
Yes, that's her. I never hit, but her blowjobs are pretty damn good. She still has nice soft lips but has really gone downhill and she is a major time waster.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 17:25 #56660Senior Member

Posts: 56Zoey
Just had a quick date with zoey, bbj was slightly above average.
Body was great with very minor signs of drug use.
Cat was nice and tight but she can't take the D and positioned herself in way you can't get deep or get pumps in.
Atttitude was pleasent and no odor.
She needs to hit the pipe every 15/20 mins max and is most likely going to go downhill fast.
-
08-30-24 16:47 #56659Senior Member

Posts: 1626Jay
The last one is Jay. Who is the first one with glasses ? Is she Lidia/ Lidiya?
Originally Posted by JohnDough70
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 11:25 #56658Senior Member

Posts: 56Few more
Few more pics.
-
08-30-24 11:24 #56657Senior Member

Posts: 56New Phone Pics
Testing out new phone, I think my last post said pics to large had to mod them a bit.
-
08-30-24 11:15 #56656Senior Member

Posts: 56New phone testing out cam
Was testing out new phone cam, took some pics for ya.
-
08-30-24 10:08 #56655Regular Member

Posts: 14Zoey Update
For those of you who reached out for her contact info you have to call her. Of course she broke her phone LOL. Or you can find her down past the circle near the fenced in court area. You will know it's her by her bottom gold teeth.
-
08-29-24 19:06 #56654Senior Member

Posts: 1370Need a little help
I was on Payson late last night when I saw Brittney with the mole on her face. I think I remember from awhile back, but anyone could help refresh my memory I would appreciate it.
The second question is about Taylor, formerly of Fulton avenue now I think she's in MP. Does anyone have any recent info or digits?
Please and thank you.
Peace.
-
08-29-24 11:48 #56653Senior Member

Posts: 541Lauren
Anyone got any info on the chick in black shorts. She looked good and I tried to get her attention but she was not interested.
Wilkens was dead this morning plus more so annoying now that road works is being done in the area. Headed back Washington Blvd and found Lauren by the Uhaul.
Says her name is Lauren she's 30 WSW looks older though was wearing a bra and a skirt with nothing underneath. She got in and her personality was down to earth. I'm pretty gang so she just kept saying I was so cute and she wanted me to be her BF. Anyys we get to my spot and she just starts to play with my cock and I start to finger her pussy. She has some bruises and her teeth are not that great but her head is on point. Nice and sloppy was about to cum but I wanted to try her pussy. I slip my dick inside and just go to work. She starts to moan after every stroke. She even has some dirty talk like "Fuck me harder pappy". Turned her over and just kept railing her till I blasted deep insider her guts.
Cleaned up and dropped her off by the deli close to the Firehouse. DMG was standard plus some change.
-
08-29-24 07:51 #56652Senior Member

Posts: 1126Question sir
I am curious, did she complain while you was putting it in? Kitten looked very swollen the night I had her. Took forever to get it in and going. Actually bit*hed so much that when we did get going, I couldn't even nut. Then she passed all the way out on me. I just left her where she laid. Just curious if anyone has seen a performance difference in her ad of lately.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
08-29-24 02:32 #56651Senior Member

Posts: 290Rip
It's been a minute since last time I saw her, she told me she had a surgery -or something like that- by her groin and coochie was not available anymore. The couple times I was with her we definitely had fun.
Originally Posted by GirlsGoneWild
[View Original Post]
RiP.
-
08-29-24 01:37 #56650Senior Member

Posts: 136Valerie
Valerie formerly of Dundalk. Been on the Wilkens stroll for a while now. Took her to Tim's to bang it out. Tim's did not ask to see my license. Also they have shortened the rental time from 4 hours to 3.
Pros: When she finally gets going, the service is excellent. Nice personality. Not a ripoff girl. Of course no phone.
Cons: She takes a very long time to get going. Perhaps car fun is the best option. Also, do not let her eat food in your car. She will make a big mess.
Frank Out!
-
08-28-24 23:06 #56649Senior Member

Posts: 76Nice sounds like you had a ball.
Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



