Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 676 to 690 of 5075
-
09-15-24 02:01 #4400Regular Member

Posts: 8Busty Amber / Amber Parton
Any info on her? I'm a little spooked because she advertises on many sites in many parts of greater LA / SD and even out of state. She has used many phone numbers. My spidey senses lean towards green light but I'd love to get anyone's direct experience.
https://tryst.link/escort/amber-parton21
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/busty-am...ntonio-1007611
-
09-10-24 22:04 #4399Senior Member

Posts: 422Thanks. I tried texting a couple times over the weekend but no response. Anyone know if they are still open?
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 13:02 #4398Regular Member

Posts: 4Yes, female body builder or similar type of cut build.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-24 03:13 #4397Senior Member

Posts: 7266You referring to a female body builder?
Originally Posted by Icelander47
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 14:41 #4396Regular Member

Posts: 4Looking for FBB type
Any recommendations for FBB type of build providers?
-
09-06-24 22:42 #4395Senior Member

Posts: 556She looks like the girl at this Mexican Massage parlor by LAX which have good reviews in rubmaps but my membership expired and now they want crypto.
Originally Posted by Chupacabra
[View Original Post]
If you try her please let us know.
https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23291916.html
-
09-06-24 21:35 #4394Senior Member

Posts: 422Anyone ever seen this one?
I've seen her ads for months (years?) and thought about pulling the trigger just for the comical plastic surgery proportions. But she demands a deposit even for incall, so I never do it. Any of you gentlemen and scholars seen her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/175670678.
-
09-05-24 01:50 #4393Senior Member

Posts: 7266If ya can read ter reviews she has 2 reviews plus below in her tryst link ad.
Originally Posted by Mike1179
[View Original Post]
Verification process will be over facetime or current selfie.
-
09-04-24 00:39 #4392Senior Member

Posts: 32Brazil
Anyone seen her before? Swear I saw a post sometime ago, but searching the forums came up empty. Can't recall if the review was positive or negative.
https://tryst.link/escort/msbrazil
-
08-30-24 14:12 #4391Senior Member

Posts: 319She looks perfect on Tryst, but her phone # pulls up another provider (though could be the same one -- but no mention of "Chloe" I definitely would like to checkout 'Chloe' but want to avoid a bait and switch. Is the 424-427-0 XXX number legit for Chloe?
Originally Posted by RiskyRicky
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 00:45 #4390Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977500?
I would not pay this one 500 for a heart transplant.
https://adultsearch.com/us/californi...y-rubs/3042986
-
08-26-24 17:23 #4389Senior Member

Posts: 860I picked her up off western, she's paranoid! Her pimp pulled up next to us and then drove off on our car date. Pros she's hot little red head chick, is small. Cons services wasn't good. She's a once and done for me.
Originally Posted by Ghost323
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 10:33 #4388Senior Member

Posts: 305I am in with most of the main orgs but yeah LOL it wasn't my proudest moment. It was an outcall as waffle said and though I'm not proud, she was still hot. Not $500 hot for BBFS but it was 2:00 am and I needed a late night visit. It issss what it issss.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 01:16 #4387Regular Member

Posts: 22College girl lots of fun
Have you tried her? Chloe, pretty much down for anything. She'll give you a hard time of BB, but make her comfortable she'll let you do anything to her.
She also, drives and will pull up to you.
https://tryst.link/escort/chloe2love
Originally Posted by KingOfTheCrop
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 18:12 #4386Senior Member

Posts: 290Thanks
Yeah I figured. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by ChefSolo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






