Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 338 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 5070
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4410
    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    She looks perfect on Tryst, but her phone # pulls up another provider (though could be the same one -- but no mention of "Chloe" I definitely would like to checkout 'Chloe' but want to avoid a bait and switch. Is the 424-427-0 XXX number legit for Chloe?
    Yes, It seems so she's hard to contact sometimes, I believe she's a dancer as well.

    Have you had any luck?

    I'd like to give her another run.

  2. #4409
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a trannie.
    That woman has broader shoulders than half the dudes I know. That's crazy.

  3. #4408
    Quote Originally Posted by KentClarke  [View Original Post]
    Because I could not take advantage of this rare and extremely beneficial opportunity, I've decided to share it with everyone here and in some of the other appropriate Forums (I. E. OC, HX BB etc).

    Kat is Back bitches and for the next few hours will be going by the name "Monty Hall" Host of Game Show "Let's Make a Deal". She is parked outside of the Sunshine Motel in Long Beach 3810 Long Beach Blvd. Long Beach, CA 90807 (562) 462-4095 Harry is the Motel Manager and has graciously offered to provide a room at $100 Cash or $100+Tax & fees with cc.

    If you were to secure a room for 1 or 2 nights for Kat to stay in, she will not only take that as a partial trade but will show you her gratitude during her visit with her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...oed_nympho_Kat

    I wouldn't waste my time trying to reach her on the phone number listed in her PD ad. I've been successful dialing (56 x) x87-887 x (x's guess one correctly & guess them all)).

    I wouldn't hesitate because not only may Harry the Motel Mgr. No longer have vacancies, one minute Kat is here, the next she is Gone!
    Looks like a trannie.

  4. #4407

    Kat TattooedNympho69 / Tattooed_nympho_kat

    Because I could not take advantage of this rare and extremely beneficial opportunity, I've decided to share it with everyone here and in some of the other appropriate Forums (I. E. OC, HX BB etc).

    Kat is Back bitches and for the next few hours will be going by the name "Monty Hall" Host of Game Show "Let's Make a Deal". She is parked outside of the Sunshine Motel in Long Beach 3810 Long Beach Blvd. Long Beach, CA 90807 (562) 462-4095 Harry is the Motel Manager and has graciously offered to provide a room at $100 Cash or $100+Tax & fees with cc.

    If you were to secure a room for 1 or 2 nights for Kat to stay in, she will not only take that as a partial trade but will show you her gratitude during her visit with her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...oed_nympho_Kat

    I wouldn't waste my time trying to reach her on the phone number listed in her PD ad. I've been successful dialing (56 x) x87-887 x (x's guess one correctly & guess them all)).

    I wouldn't hesitate because not only may Harry the Motel Mgr. No longer have vacancies, one minute Kat is here, the next she is Gone!

  5. #4406
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Flats

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...irl-63261.html

    This one is in the flats of the hills of beverly.

    The pictures must have been taken by a braille class.

    In person, her body is much more sleek and slimmer. She has no hanging skin.

    She is a little bit cautious and this was my first time with her. , but for. $2 (that is two hundred dollars), it is a handie from a gal who I would pay good money to hear her fart over a beeper.

  6. #4405

    Emma Brown

    Has anyone seen Emma Brown (also sometimes advertised as Emmanuel Brown)? I've had my eye on her for a while, but am concerned about the lack of reviews either here or on the other review board (reviews on privatedelights don't count). At her price point I am reluctant to swing and miss.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Emmabrown

    https://preferred411.com/P430458

    Thanks in advance for any intel.

  7. #4404
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeGoku  [View Original Post]
    Short Latina chick who posts daily. Her rates are reasonable.

    I haven't had the chance to see her because she either flakes or I'm busy.

    She post nudes on her socials so I've had my eye on this one.

    Has anybody seen her and is it worth it? She Latina so got to be scepticul.

    Her name is Parsmakebandz.

    DM is open.
    Can you send me link so I can test her out.

  8. #4403
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Grandma moses

    https://www.thatmall.com/sage/

    I watch thatmall with interest. Fucken thing runs off a commodore 64 and the average age on the site is dead.

    Anyone know about this old bag in thousand oaks?

  9. #4402

    Why nobody has reviewed Paris?

    Short Latina chick who posts daily. Her rates are reasonable.

    I haven't had the chance to see her because she either flakes or I'm busy.

    She post nudes on her socials so I've had my eye on this one.

    Has anybody seen her and is it worth it? She Latina so got to be scepticul.

    Her name is Parsmakebandz.

    DM is open.

  10. #4401

    Asian / Latina Naiomi / Naomi?

    Anybody has any info on Naomi?

    I think she said her name was naomi / naiomi.

    She was a bit thick, huge breast and energetic personality.

    She looks latina but advertised herself as asian as well.

    God, I can't forget her body, if anyone has info please pm me.

  11. #4400

    Busty Amber / Amber Parton

    Any info on her? I'm a little spooked because she advertises on many sites in many parts of greater LA / SD and even out of state. She has used many phone numbers. My spidey senses lean towards green light but I'd love to get anyone's direct experience.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amber-parton21

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/busty-am...ntonio-1007611

  12. #4399
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    She looks like the girl at this Mexican Massage parlor by LAX which have good reviews in rubmaps but my membership expired and now they want crypto.

    If you try her please let us know.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23291916.html
    Thanks. I tried texting a couple times over the weekend but no response. Anyone know if they are still open?

  13. #4398
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    You referring to a female body builder?
    Yes, female body builder or similar type of cut build.

  14. #4397
    Quote Originally Posted by Icelander47  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for FBB type of build providers?
    You referring to a female body builder?

  15. #4396

    Looking for FBB type

    Any recommendations for FBB type of build providers?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape