Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 5075
-
08-23-24 20:55 #4385Senior Member

Posts: 135She sucks. Her attitude was poor. She kept me waiting and waiting then when I got into the room she was pretty cold. Service was whatever. She's cute as fuck and tiny but not worth the $$.
Originally Posted by Ghost323
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 16:42 #4384Senior Member

Posts: 290Honey
Anybody partake before?? I thought I remember someone leaving a review.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...495/3237947818
-
08-22-24 18:39 #4383Senior Member

Posts: 651Could be a number of reason such as she's semi retired, but will see those willing to pay a much higher rate, she's disappearing to try to reset her image aka she wants to cater to more "upscale" mean than she previously saw and want to disappear then come back as someone new later, or since you and likely others keep asking about rates and never booking she just gives you a rate she thinks you'd never pay to blow you off.
Originally Posted by OrangeGoku
[View Original Post]
As a rule of thumb in this hobby you either pull the trigger or move on. Some of these girls popup and then are gone never to be seen again.
-
08-22-24 17:49 #4382Senior Member

Posts: 196Universal PULL
So there's a girl I had my eye on for two months now. I ve been really busy working and also keep blowing my money on my ATF.
I finally decided to give this girl a try and then all of a sudden poof she is gone!
She usually posts everyday, multiple times a day. I look at her ads and even text her from burner numbers just to get her rates. After a long week of work I decided I would give her a try. I look online and couldn't find her ad up anywhere (very strange). I texted her number and she quoted me with a ridiculously high rate. Like double what she usually charges. I'm guessing she is taking some time off and will only see clients if they are paying higher than normal. Maybe her back or legs are worn out because she a hot piece of meat. Ill wait a week or two and see if she resurfaces.
If not I guess I missed my chance with a seductive semen gobbler.
Maybe its the universe telling me I shouldn't see her
-
08-22-24 15:30 #4381Senior Member

Posts: 277I texted them out of curiosity and I think there's an error in the title but not sure. It was quoted 300 for outcall and 200 upcharge for BBFS. Pogey, I know you're a Korean girl habitual creamier. Do better LOL.
Originally Posted by PogeyBait
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 11:51 #4380Senior Member

Posts: 746Bruh.
$500 for a Chinese chick off Bedpage? My guy, if you aren't already, try to get yourself into the K orgs ASAP. When it comes to Chinese chicks, if you are lucky enough to get one who isn't 60 and who doesn't smell of gingivitis and cigarettes, most will give GFE for 120-160 hhr (I don't know about BBFS though).
Originally Posted by PogeyBait
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 09:22 #4379Senior Member

Posts: 305Random Incall on Cindy
I did a staycation this past week and I decided to give one of these outcalls a chance. Basically an ACS but I rolled 7's. I was in DTLA and I was told to ask for Cindy if you ever do one on this number. I'm not sure if she's the best there is in whatever stable they keep but Cindy was a spinner. 4'11/5'0 Dark skin Chinese, small but nice ass, bolt ons at maybe c cups. Overall a very business like and no chemistry interaction but again, pretty hot. I peg her age at about late 30's to early 40's and I railed her out in my hotel with the shades open w / creampie.
Bb was 500 and that's no where near the value I would say is reasonable, for what you get. I don't think I'll repeat unless the price drops significantly but again, Cindy is crazy hot. If she had an incall for maybe half that price, I would regular her as much as I do other girls in my rotation.
https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/fe.../23275156.html
-
08-20-24 18:20 #4378Senior Member

Posts: 91Care to share any more details?
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 17:52 #4377Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Good deal
https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23266941.html
200 for massage, more available.
-
08-20-24 03:15 #4376Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Brovo
Now that was a great response. Nailed yourself with a thumbtack and nailed me with a set of roofing nails.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 21:19 #4375Senior Member

Posts: 818Too old for me, which means you'd be running out the door.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
No direct experience but old reports said she's kind of an old hippie type & menu varies by how much she likes your dick.
-
08-19-24 16:30 #4374Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Middle ages
As in this girl has been doing this since.
https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...776972957.html
How bad is she?
-
08-18-24 08:56 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 395Even worse on Seeking or SecretBenefits where the sites send messages from SB accounts without their knowledge. On Seeking, hide your profile and only reach out when you are ready. On SB, never open / reply to messages until you were going to reach out anyways.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
Customizing your messages and making them funny / warmer goes a long way to cutting through the noise and resulting in a lower rate. I've gotten $500 PMM down to half that just by making them feel seen / human and joking around.
-
08-17-24 10:25 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 818Thanks, I did get an interesting $5 offer from a MILF at the extreme limit of my access range (45-60 minutes on the dreaded 405). Took her up on it. Also a "local," but no response from either after her initial text. Really interesting one 200 miles away, and I'm tempted to say yes & burn some credits, but I doubt she'll do a 4 hour drive without a big "date" commitment.
Originally Posted by WiseTraveler
[View Original Post]
Agreed, most seem like scams, and the number of $150 offers you get from women 1000+ miles away is nuts, especially if you follow the protocol and only pay when they show up.
(have to laugh at the ones who want $500 just to show up)
-
08-16-24 22:53 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 395I almost never accept offers. Usually bots or scammers. Set your filters and save favorites in a spreadsheet or email. If you favorite someone they can see that and may send an offer before you're ready.
Originally Posted by Willie23
[View Original Post]
The offer doesn't really matter. Smart ones accept $50 or $100 as it's just a way to start chatting and higher offers burn tokens. It's not like they can force you to pay the offer amount. Chat enough to make sure you're compatible enough (she lives close enough, open enough schedule, isn't insane) then move to chat.











Reply With Quote





