Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 93 of 552 FirstFirst ... 43 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 143 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6891
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully getting her smelly vag washed out.

    These girls need to be reminded they are just that. Cheap girls.
    You just angered the simp community. These are the best women ever. LOL I agree tho. They need reminding and empty wallets for a spell. Keep um in line. But that will never happen due to the scarcity mindset.

  2. #6890

    Rick's and DejaVu LCW

    I never see Rick's or DejaVu mentioned here. I remember the days before the 3 foot ordinance that Rick's was always great for beauties and action of all sorts. I'm not a strip club guy but I'm still interested in knowing. I mean, those places are still running so there must be something going on in there.

  3. #6889
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Lola reminds me so much of a girl I dated in college, just enhanced in every way. Today I splurged on an hour room at Sugars for the first time and made sweet faux love to her. Can not get enough of those breathy moans. I wish she offered take out but don't know if I'm considered regular enough for her. Does anyone know when Visa will be back? Or if she lives full time in LV now?
    How much was it to fuck Lola?

  4. #6888

    Iykyk

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    Lola reminds me so much of a girl I dated in college, just enhanced in every way. Today I splurged on an hour room at Sugars for the first time and made sweet faux love to her. Can not get enough of those breathy moans. I wish she offered take out but don't know if I'm considered regular enough for her. Does anyone know when Visa will be back? Or if she lives full time in LV now?
    I'll drop you a PM.

  5. #6887

    Reminiscing

    Lola reminds me so much of a girl I dated in college, just enhanced in every way. Today I splurged on an hour room at Sugars for the first time and made sweet faux love to her. Can not get enough of those breathy moans. I wish she offered take out but don't know if I'm considered regular enough for her. Does anyone know when Visa will be back? Or if she lives full time in LV now?

  6. #6886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2935
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Monse reminded me why she is so good. BLS, RJ. BBBJ, Russian, HJ. BBFS Mish, rcg, doggie.

    BBBJCIM finish.
    All in the club? Wow.

  7. #6885
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    It is nice to log in and read thar Seattle legends are still providing great service.

    I might need to head to Pans soon.
    Monse reminded me why she is so good. BLS, RJ. BBBJ, Russian, HJ. BBFS Mish, rcg, doggie.

    BBBJCIM finish.

  8. #6884
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    I just had a great time with Faith.
    Most underrated low key dancer that becomes a freak in a VIP room.

  9. #6883

    Good Ole Names

    It is nice to log in and read thar Seattle legends are still providing great service.

    I might need to head to Pans soon.

  10. #6882
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recent reports on Kyla at Kittens.

    I have heard she is hit or miss. I am in the mood for a MILF.
    Her preference is HJ's. However, she will do everything.

  11. #6881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Kyla & Kittens

    Does anyone have any recent reports on Kyla at Kittens.

    I have heard she is hit or miss. I am in the mood for a MILF.

  12. #6880

    Monse Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Monse pussy tasted soooooo good today.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!
    Was this inside the club or outside?

  13. #6879
    Quote Originally Posted by FryingPan13  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! Just joined. Been to Pandora a few times but never had a chance to meet Charm or Melanie. Anyone have info / rates on either of them?
    Does Melanie give blowjobs?

  14. #6878

    Monse

    Monse pussy tasted soooooo good today.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!

  15. #6877

    Forget that!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    There are Youtube videos on this subject from strippers. From what I remember, (this is probably for strippers that are just doing lap dances and not doing extras) sweatpants are frowned upon, no basketball shorts without underwear. You are kind of regarded as a pervert. Jeans might be too abrasive. I believe that slacks were a better choice, not that abrasive.
    I go with loose sweats commando style. I get dances from girls that know what I want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape