rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 848 1348 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 41291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36086

    Has anyone seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat64  [View Original Post]
    Need your help again, this one looks like she has a really cute body. Anyone seen her?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-and-sweet-what-more-can-y/725344220673
    Link dead! Try again or a screen shot would help. Beenthere9!

  2. #36085

    Effy, don't do it

    I've never reviewed any girls because most of them have been pretty standard. Never really had any bad experiences, some better than others and it is what it is, part of the monger game. Against a few bad reviews and 1 or 2 good ones, jr was feeling extra desperate and hit up Effy. Did an outcall (regular prices). It was pretty awful. She obviously doesn't want to be doing this. I've messed with a few girls that like the candy but they are still offering a service and most have done pretty well. Effy's mic check was the worse I've ever had. She went down a inch and that's stretching it. Just barely got jr's head in her mouth and stopped there. After 10 minutes of that horrid mic check went to missionary, the look on her face screamed 'get me out of here'. I almost felt bad for her. Jr also wanted no parts, wouldn't stay hard, when I pulled out the stench and smell was awful. I can't believe I didn't listen to just 1 of the bad reviews, waste of time and money. I don't want to be too critical of the girl. She wasn't bad looking, she's actually somewhat pretty and sweet, has a cute laugh and good personality. But as mongering goes that is not enough. Do yourself a favor if you're looking for any kind of quality in the money you are paying, don't do it. If you are looking for a hole, don't mind the smell, it's on you. This is your warning.

  3. #36084

    Effy, don't do it

    I've never reviewed any girls because most of them have been pretty standard. Never really had any bad experiences, some better than others and it is what it is, part of the monger game. Against a few bad reviews and 1 or 2 good ones, jr was feeling extra desperate and hit up Effy. Did an outcall (regular prices). It was pretty awful. She obviously doesn't want to be doing this. I've messed with a few girls that like the candy but they are still offering a service and most have done pretty well. Effy's mic check was the worse I've ever had. She went down a inch and that's stretching it. Just barely got jr's head in her mouth and stopped there. After 10 minutes of that horrid mic check went to missionary, the look on her face screamed 'get me out of here'. I almost felt bad for her. Jr also wanted no parts, wouldn't stay hard, when I pulled out the stench and smell was awful. I can't believe I didn't listen to just 1 of the bad reviews, waste of time and money. I don't want to be too critical of the girl. She wasn't bad looking, she's actually somewhat pretty and sweet, has a cute laugh and good personality. But as mongering goes that is not enough. Do yourself a favor if you're looking for any kind of quality in the money you are paying, don't do it. If you are looking for a hole, don't mind the smell, it's on you. This is your warning.

  4. #36083
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I figured she was real and that she is old and still sells the website but doesn't actually still tour. If she really does come to town and anyone gets the info, I'm down to clown.

    Happy mongering,

    Tall.
    Before getting a membership I would inquire through her website if the way I described things going down still goes down that way. I saw a co-star application link that wasn't there last time I visited her website. Maybe she discovered other dudes doing that trick I suggested. It's still just 20 dollars to get a membership and you can cancel after you drop a nut in her. Do your due diligence on the matter. I also never verified if she tours or if it's just a money making stunt. I believe it's a legit tour. She just likes being used as a ragdoll. If she was still an escort I wouldn't do her again because she lacks passion and is a lazy fuck. Others like that and you can nut deep inside and I believe she speaks Greek. I imagine a younger guy with the testosterone to pull it off could nut and keep going just to nut again.

  5. #36082

    Anyone seen her?

    Need your help again, this one looks like she has a really cute body. Anyone seen her?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-and-sweet-what-more-can-y/725344220673

  6. #36081
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Kendall (Brooke) is back on "vacation" in Clay County, and she looks horrible in her photo. It says she's 4' 11" and 160 lbs now! Yuck!
    Thanks for the info! Quite a contrast from her STG pics lol. Good example of the impact that filtering has on these providers. She might even gain a couple more pounds since she'll be there at least another month.

  7. #36080

    Any Leads For A Preggo or Lactating Provider?

    Sorry to bother you guys again, but does anyone have info about a preggo or lactating provider? I have not had any luck and I got 4 PMs asking if I knew any such providers. Either forum reply or PM. Thanks in advance.

    LB.

  8. #36079
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I figured she was real and that she is old and still sells the website but doesn't actually still tour. If she really does come to town and anyone gets the info, I'm down to clown.

    Happy mongering,

    Tall.
    I would be up for a little adventure with her.

  9. #36078

    Kendall / Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    If there's any fans of "Kendall," she (Brooke) is currently away at the Grey Bar Motel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/749096072064
    Kendall (Brooke) is back on "vacation" in Clay County, and she looks horrible in her photo. It says she's 4' 11" and 160 lbs now! Yuck!

  10. #36077

    Thought this was fake tour to get subs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/698507409251

    Saw this one at her house in NC years ago when she was an escort and before she started going grey. I just wanted to creampie a red muff since pubic hair and natural red hair is rare. Now it's a porn star tour where if you are a member of her website you can just show up and raw dog her and leave a deposit. I never did the site membership because she isn't worth the effort. She tours the region making gangbang videos. If you can get past the paywall she posts her hotel and room number. She leaves the door cracked open and guys can come and go as they please. Not sure if there is a gangbang squad in Jax but only one guy needs a membership and he can share the info with others then cancel the membership after she leaves town.

    For the review. She basically just gives you a hole, she gets annoyed by conversation and if you try a position that involved effort on her part she intentionally fucks it up so just keep to mish and doggie. She lets you get as deep as you can and drop a load. I enjoyed it but would not repeat if she offered 1 on 1 action again and I never do group action. I got to check red muff creampie off my bucket list and that's good enough for me. I imagine it's a grey muff now.

    The only real benefit to doing her is that you get to be in a video on her website. To most reading this that's likely a downside. Some guys wear masks to hide their identity.
    I figured she was real and that she is old and still sells the website but doesn't actually still tour. If she really does come to town and anyone gets the info, I'm down to clown.

    Happy mongering,

    Tall.

  11. #36076

    Protection?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/698507409251

    Saw this one at her house in NC years ago when she was an escort and before she started going grey. I just wanted to creampie a red muff since pubic hair and natural red hair is rare. Now it's a porn star tour where if you are a member of her website you can just show up and raw dog her and leave a deposit. I never did the site membership because she isn't worth the effort. She tours the region making gangbang videos. If you can get past the paywall she posts her hotel and room number. She leaves the door cracked open and guys can come and go as they please. Not sure if there is a gangbang squad in Jax but only one guy needs a membership and he can share the info with others then cancel the membership after she leaves town.

    For the review. She basically just gives you a hole, she gets annoyed by conversation and if you try a position that involved effort on her part she intentionally fucks it up so just keep to mish and doggie. She lets you get as deep as you can and drop a load. I enjoyed it but would not repeat if she offered 1 on 1 action again and I never do group action. I got to check red muff creampie off my bucket list and that's good enough for me. I imagine it's a grey muff now.

    The only real benefit to doing her is that you get to be in a video on her website. To most reading this that's likely a downside. Some guys wear masks to hide their identity.
    This seems enticing but I imagine this has to be a dangerous game to play raw with the high volume.

  12. #36075
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonymous  [View Original Post]
    Think you're overreacting with this one. In one pic you see the lips and she's got baby stretch marks on thighs and belly baby damage. Never seen her and she's my type but I haven't saw a new provider in years since my UTRs always send me referrals.
    Saw her in Gainesville. She was good looking and a good time.

  13. #36074

    Holy fatness, Batman!

    Damn, she has really been pounding a lotta happy meals, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/833077793500

  14. #36073
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaheed  [View Original Post]
    I just met up with this one alright location on the Southside near the Toyota on Atlantic. Comms was easy she gave me address right away and when I told her I was there she gave me room number right away. Once I got in the room bathroom door was open so I knew nobody else was there and no one was lurking around. I opted for BBJ for 60 coins she got right to work letting me fuck her face and deepthroated Jr to the base while slurping and talking dirty. She didn't catch which at first I was disappointed until she allowed me to paint her face. I'll definitely repeat hopefully it's the same experience the second time around.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/878369660488.
    Not my type but I'm glad you had a good experience especially since she's no longer in the trailer park ghetto off Beach Blvd. Welcome and be safe!

  15. #36072

    Traveling

    Alright guys I'm heading to Jax tonight, any pawgs that are fun you guys would recommend?

    Pm open.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape