Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 896 1396 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #35363

    Tryst perhaps?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I was scrolling through 12 pages of STG this morning searching for pussy, looking at the same dismal providers.

    Is there honestly anyone still worth seeing? They're literally all fat, nasty, fake, or pretend that they're made of gold. What a sad state for my addiction.
    Seems to me all the best looking providers in this area use Tryst but a lot of the prices on there make me think they're all on drugs LOL.

    But you seem to clean up just fine with street walkers. If I had the courage to do that I would probably just do that. No phone calls, texts, deposits.

    Meet ups, just quick and go.

  2. #35362

    Is Any Girl Worth Seeing?

    I was scrolling through 12 pages of STG this morning searching for pussy, looking at the same dismal providers.

    Is there honestly anyone still worth seeing? They're literally all fat, nasty, fake, or pretend that they're made of gold. What a sad state for my addiction.

  3. #35361

    Should've listened to you and not jr

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    There are several reviews. None good. You could have saved the hassle and the money. Sorry you endured her bullshit and thanks for helping to expose the piece of gutter crap that she is.

    Rich.
    I remembered your review specifically but had seen a decent review since then. The idea of sitting in a chair getting serviced was all I wanted to consider. Not actual reality.

  4. #35360

    Which Head? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I talked to Torrie, but she refused to see me unless I sent her a video of me patting my head. I refused, so she misses out.
    Yeah, these Bitches seem to think that they are the ones in charge. Wrong, we Mongers have the Money that they Crave!! A couple of months ago I sent texts to several (STG) escorts looking for a date. Not one of them replied. So I sent a pic of 400 dollars worth of bills to the same girls saying " well, I guess nobody wants to make any money today". Within minutes they were all responding! LOL. I told them all that it was too late. I found another girl willing to come see me. LOL.

  5. #35359

    Kendall / Brooke

    If there's any fans of "Kendall," she (Brooke) is currently away at the Grey Bar Motel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/749096072064

  6. #35358

    Caveat

    Quote Originally Posted by MaleNurse32  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl on another site who absolutely loves to take loads in her mouth. Her dream is to be at a gloryhole but said there are none near her. I do not live in the area but want to help her out. If anyone can tell me of a location where there is a gloryhole, she would love to set something up. I am attaching her pics to this for you guys. Anything will help. Thank you.
    I am not saying this is proof positive of hijinks; but I found these:

    https://www.eporner.com/gallery/lA8pCIzgXOj/Me/

    Have you met this girl face to face? Can anybody going to the gh meet her face to face?

  7. #35357

    Gloryhole

    Quote Originally Posted by MaleNurse32  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl on another site who absolutely loves to take loads in her mouth. Her dream is to be at a gloryhole but said there are none near her. I do not live in the area but want to help her out. If anyone can tell me of a location where there is a gloryhole, she would love to set something up. I am attaching her pics to this for you guys. Anything will help. Thank you.
    I'd be there in a heart beat for this one! Nice!!

  8. #35356

    Anyone familiar with Raven

    He claims to be a DT specialist so I am curious if anyone has confirmed this. I have had the hardest time finding a good DT cocksucker lately.

  9. #35355

    Count me in!

    Quote Originally Posted by MaleNurse32  [View Original Post]
    I met this girl on another site who absolutely loves to take loads in her mouth. Her dream is to be at a gloryhole but said there are none near her. I do not live in the area but want to help her out. If anyone can tell me of a location where there is a gloryhole, she would love to set something up. I am attaching her pics to this for you guys. Anything will help. Thank you.
    Following!! As long as we get verification that it is actually her behind the wall / curtain I am SO IN!

  10. #35354

    Gloryhole for female

    I met this girl on another site who absolutely loves to take loads in her mouth. Her dream is to be at a gloryhole but said there are none near her. I do not live in the area but want to help her out. If anyone can tell me of a location where there is a gloryhole, she would love to set something up. I am attaching her pics to this for you guys. Anything will help. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail_IMG_3926.jpg‎   thumbnail_IMG_3927.jpg‎   thumbnail_IMG_3928.jpg‎   thumbnail_IMG_3929.jpg‎   thumbnail_IMG_3930.jpg‎  

    thumbnail_IMG_3931.jpg‎  

  11. #35353

    Any Info Re Lo The Headache Cardate Headache Provider in Arlington?

    I wanted to get drained and have all of my cum swallowed. As I went through STG for a provider with the right skills job, I noticed Lo the car date dick sucking in Arrington did not have an ad. Off Merril. I know she is not the greatest, but for the right price, which I always get her down to accepting. And she swallowed every drop of jizz, often licking her lips. Anyone know what happened to her. Is she with LEO or Has she moved?

    LB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lo.jpg‎  

  12. #35352

  13. #35351
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I found her social media first, and her name is Torrie. Of course, her SM page is now gone. She's just a lowlife, gutter cum **** ***** that won't get my money.
    https://skipthegames.com/img/008/MTQ...JlZjRlMDY.webp

    Am I seeing underarm hair or is that the light playing tricks?

    Rich.

  14. #35350

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    This is the second time in 10 years I've been ripped off.
    "Oh no I must've double booked, let me go get rid of him.
    Hey put your clothes on. Real estate people to look at the house".
    And then she was gone and I'm stuck having her old lady roommate show me to the door.
    F / O with that BS.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/336047088957
    There are several reviews. None good. You could have saved the hassle and the money. Sorry you endured her bullshit and thanks for helping to expose the piece of gutter crap that she is.

    Rich.

  15. #35349
    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    Did she also go by Cali at one time? Or is that someone different altogether?
    I'm really not sure Sir.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape