rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 348 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 398 448 848 1348 ... LastLast
Results 5,206 to 5,220 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36078

    Kendall / Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    If there's any fans of "Kendall," she (Brooke) is currently away at the Grey Bar Motel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/749096072064
    Kendall (Brooke) is back on "vacation" in Clay County, and she looks horrible in her photo. It says she's 4' 11" and 160 lbs now! Yuck!

  2. #36077

    Thought this was fake tour to get subs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/698507409251

    Saw this one at her house in NC years ago when she was an escort and before she started going grey. I just wanted to creampie a red muff since pubic hair and natural red hair is rare. Now it's a porn star tour where if you are a member of her website you can just show up and raw dog her and leave a deposit. I never did the site membership because she isn't worth the effort. She tours the region making gangbang videos. If you can get past the paywall she posts her hotel and room number. She leaves the door cracked open and guys can come and go as they please. Not sure if there is a gangbang squad in Jax but only one guy needs a membership and he can share the info with others then cancel the membership after she leaves town.

    For the review. She basically just gives you a hole, she gets annoyed by conversation and if you try a position that involved effort on her part she intentionally fucks it up so just keep to mish and doggie. She lets you get as deep as you can and drop a load. I enjoyed it but would not repeat if she offered 1 on 1 action again and I never do group action. I got to check red muff creampie off my bucket list and that's good enough for me. I imagine it's a grey muff now.

    The only real benefit to doing her is that you get to be in a video on her website. To most reading this that's likely a downside. Some guys wear masks to hide their identity.
    I figured she was real and that she is old and still sells the website but doesn't actually still tour. If she really does come to town and anyone gets the info, I'm down to clown.

    Happy mongering,

    Tall.

  3. #36076

    Protection?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/698507409251

    Saw this one at her house in NC years ago when she was an escort and before she started going grey. I just wanted to creampie a red muff since pubic hair and natural red hair is rare. Now it's a porn star tour where if you are a member of her website you can just show up and raw dog her and leave a deposit. I never did the site membership because she isn't worth the effort. She tours the region making gangbang videos. If you can get past the paywall she posts her hotel and room number. She leaves the door cracked open and guys can come and go as they please. Not sure if there is a gangbang squad in Jax but only one guy needs a membership and he can share the info with others then cancel the membership after she leaves town.

    For the review. She basically just gives you a hole, she gets annoyed by conversation and if you try a position that involved effort on her part she intentionally fucks it up so just keep to mish and doggie. She lets you get as deep as you can and drop a load. I enjoyed it but would not repeat if she offered 1 on 1 action again and I never do group action. I got to check red muff creampie off my bucket list and that's good enough for me. I imagine it's a grey muff now.

    The only real benefit to doing her is that you get to be in a video on her website. To most reading this that's likely a downside. Some guys wear masks to hide their identity.
    This seems enticing but I imagine this has to be a dangerous game to play raw with the high volume.

  4. #36075
    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonymous  [View Original Post]
    Think you're overreacting with this one. In one pic you see the lips and she's got baby stretch marks on thighs and belly baby damage. Never seen her and she's my type but I haven't saw a new provider in years since my UTRs always send me referrals.
    Saw her in Gainesville. She was good looking and a good time.

  5. #36074

    Holy fatness, Batman!

    Damn, she has really been pounding a lotta happy meals, LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/833077793500

  6. #36073
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaheed  [View Original Post]
    I just met up with this one alright location on the Southside near the Toyota on Atlantic. Comms was easy she gave me address right away and when I told her I was there she gave me room number right away. Once I got in the room bathroom door was open so I knew nobody else was there and no one was lurking around. I opted for BBJ for 60 coins she got right to work letting me fuck her face and deepthroated Jr to the base while slurping and talking dirty. She didn't catch which at first I was disappointed until she allowed me to paint her face. I'll definitely repeat hopefully it's the same experience the second time around.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/878369660488.
    Not my type but I'm glad you had a good experience especially since she's no longer in the trailer park ghetto off Beach Blvd. Welcome and be safe!

  7. #36072

    Traveling

    Alright guys I'm heading to Jax tonight, any pawgs that are fun you guys would recommend?

    Pm open.

  8. #36071
    Quote Originally Posted by AutgMark  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her ad, and it really attracts my attention. She says she's going to med school. Has anybody ever seen her, or can you point me to a review (I haven't seen one)?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/614481524548
    I have seen her a few times. I would have seen her a lot more of she didn't suck so bad at communication. She is right down the street from me so would be super convenient but she is the worst at communication. When I do see her, she is good. Baby damaged but still ok.

  9. #36070

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/966609433411

    Has anyone had the chance to see this provider? This is my first time seeing her post. I definitely don't like to be the first person to try, but she does look fun. Sometimes it is hard to tell how she would be by looking at the pics. Please respond or private message if you had the chance to experience her. I want to know what she is all about!
    As the other poster said, use google lens. 30 different entities are using this ripped of Instagram pic. Scam or cop take your pick.

  10. #36069

    Watch out for this one. Cash and Dash

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/308416583632

    WTF? Look at all the black under her eyes. Too much filtering or skin issues like necrafied facial tissue?

    LB.
    Lowballer, I don't know about that pic showing necrosis and you can be sure that it's trouble. She's not a looker and she Is a documented thief along I95 from Savannah to Jax.

    Seems like you may be trying to get a discount by negging the provider again. Be careful with this one! Last time you put out a neg vibe and now pretzel is saying she's the best!

    No comment without review, please.

    Review: Went to sleep on I-10 and found myself driving off the highway at White House to visit Buffy in my dream. And it was a nice qv with a soft, big-butt MILF for sixty Mario coins, CBJ and CFS, I'll repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/478348758756.

    HM,

    Tall.

  11. #36068

    Scam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dartagnan  [View Original Post]
    Pics are Michelle Otter. Doubt she would be on skip. And usually if the word "meetups" is used it's a scammer.
    I usually send a message then ask what city there currently in, if they ignore the question or ask me where I'm at 99.9% scam. I'm like damn if you don't know where you're at neither do I.

  12. #36067

    Hayley Fans

    Hey Guys, She has posted a couple of time lately. Here is the link!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/345241361724

  13. #36066

    Learn to image search

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/966609433411

    Has anyone had the chance to see this provider? This is my first time seeing her post. I definitely don't like to be the first person to try, but she does look fun. Sometimes it is hard to tell how she would be by looking at the pics. Please respond or private message if you had the chance to experience her. I want to know what she is all about!
    Pics are Michelle Otter. Doubt she would be on skip. And usually if the word "meetups" is used it's a scammer.

  14. #36065

    Any intel on this provider?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/966609433411

    Has anyone had the chance to see this provider? This is my first time seeing her post. I definitely don't like to be the first person to try, but she does look fun. Sometimes it is hard to tell how she would be by looking at the pics. Please respond or private message if you had the chance to experience her. I want to know what she is all about!

  15. #36064

    Felons Becoming Nurses In Florida

    A convicted felon can go to college. If you pay the cash you can go to school in Florida. Nursing school is not a graduate program, it is just a college degree program. In fact, one can become a nurse by going to community college. But, the issue is can a person work as a nurse in Florida if convicted felon. There is a provider's problem, because many felonies bar getting a license as a nurse in Florida. Florida Statute section 464.018 lists a number of offenses that will constitute grounds for denial of a nursing license. These include convictions such as robbery, child abuse, possession of a controlled substance and domestic violence. So yep it is doubtful a provider is going to nursing school in Florida.

    LB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape