Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 347 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 397 447 847 1347 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 41283
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36093
    Face tattoos, and y'all are worried about armpit hair.

    A pro with face tattoos is 100 x more likely to rob you than a pro with armpit hair.

    Just' sayin'.

    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    Circa 1982.

  2. #36092

    Looks like Patti Smith

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Is that an armpit Bush? Why? Gross!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/818299105073
    Circa 1982.

  3. #36091
    Good old Emily LOL she been knodding of for 10 plus years. You should have just came on her face!! LOL.

  4. #36090
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Link dead! Try again or a screen shot would help. Beenthere9!
    Here it is.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240907-160432.jpg‎  

  5. #36089

    Brittany Opened The Door & I Walked Away

    I set up a dream with Brittany. Was for a simple HH BBFS, and after waiting for 20 plus minutes for her to give me her room number, I went to her room and knocked. She looked like her pics and I was starting to say hi when a smell from her hit me, ugh she stunk! It was her body, even clothed she had a smell. I uttered sorry wrong room and walked fast away. Never again will I contact Brittany!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/192398348670

  6. #36088

    Sisters doing doubles?

    I see SJ and Aubrey offering doubles this morning! That could be fun, but neither has ever once returned my texts.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/760067743854

  7. #36087

    Nah, This Is Normal!

    Gave our girl Chicago another shot. Because I like her hot body. Let the nodding begin.

    She says this is normal behavior when people are "tired". I disagree. Karma got her, though, she lost the cash I gave her in her backpack and through a temper tantrum before she left and accused me of stealing it.

    Never again, Emily.

    Rich.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PXL_20240830_033030911.jpg‎   PXL_20240830_033035259.jpg‎   PXL_20240830_045357590.jpg‎   PXL_20240830_045401985.jpg‎   PXL_20240830_045650821.jpg‎  


  8. #36086

    Has anyone seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat64  [View Original Post]
    Need your help again, this one looks like she has a really cute body. Anyone seen her?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-and-sweet-what-more-can-y/725344220673
    Link dead! Try again or a screen shot would help. Beenthere9!

  9. #36085

    Effy, don't do it

    I've never reviewed any girls because most of them have been pretty standard. Never really had any bad experiences, some better than others and it is what it is, part of the monger game. Against a few bad reviews and 1 or 2 good ones, jr was feeling extra desperate and hit up Effy. Did an outcall (regular prices). It was pretty awful. She obviously doesn't want to be doing this. I've messed with a few girls that like the candy but they are still offering a service and most have done pretty well. Effy's mic check was the worse I've ever had. She went down a inch and that's stretching it. Just barely got jr's head in her mouth and stopped there. After 10 minutes of that horrid mic check went to missionary, the look on her face screamed 'get me out of here'. I almost felt bad for her. Jr also wanted no parts, wouldn't stay hard, when I pulled out the stench and smell was awful. I can't believe I didn't listen to just 1 of the bad reviews, waste of time and money. I don't want to be too critical of the girl. She wasn't bad looking, she's actually somewhat pretty and sweet, has a cute laugh and good personality. But as mongering goes that is not enough. Do yourself a favor if you're looking for any kind of quality in the money you are paying, don't do it. If you are looking for a hole, don't mind the smell, it's on you. This is your warning.

  10. #36084

    Effy, don't do it

    I've never reviewed any girls because most of them have been pretty standard. Never really had any bad experiences, some better than others and it is what it is, part of the monger game. Against a few bad reviews and 1 or 2 good ones, jr was feeling extra desperate and hit up Effy. Did an outcall (regular prices). It was pretty awful. She obviously doesn't want to be doing this. I've messed with a few girls that like the candy but they are still offering a service and most have done pretty well. Effy's mic check was the worse I've ever had. She went down a inch and that's stretching it. Just barely got jr's head in her mouth and stopped there. After 10 minutes of that horrid mic check went to missionary, the look on her face screamed 'get me out of here'. I almost felt bad for her. Jr also wanted no parts, wouldn't stay hard, when I pulled out the stench and smell was awful. I can't believe I didn't listen to just 1 of the bad reviews, waste of time and money. I don't want to be too critical of the girl. She wasn't bad looking, she's actually somewhat pretty and sweet, has a cute laugh and good personality. But as mongering goes that is not enough. Do yourself a favor if you're looking for any kind of quality in the money you are paying, don't do it. If you are looking for a hole, don't mind the smell, it's on you. This is your warning.

  11. #36083
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I figured she was real and that she is old and still sells the website but doesn't actually still tour. If she really does come to town and anyone gets the info, I'm down to clown.

    Happy mongering,

    Tall.
    Before getting a membership I would inquire through her website if the way I described things going down still goes down that way. I saw a co-star application link that wasn't there last time I visited her website. Maybe she discovered other dudes doing that trick I suggested. It's still just 20 dollars to get a membership and you can cancel after you drop a nut in her. Do your due diligence on the matter. I also never verified if she tours or if it's just a money making stunt. I believe it's a legit tour. She just likes being used as a ragdoll. If she was still an escort I wouldn't do her again because she lacks passion and is a lazy fuck. Others like that and you can nut deep inside and I believe she speaks Greek. I imagine a younger guy with the testosterone to pull it off could nut and keep going just to nut again.

  12. #36082

    Anyone seen her?

    Need your help again, this one looks like she has a really cute body. Anyone seen her?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacksonville/female-escorts/caucasian_w/sexy-and-sweet-what-more-can-y/725344220673

  13. #36081
    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    Kendall (Brooke) is back on "vacation" in Clay County, and she looks horrible in her photo. It says she's 4' 11" and 160 lbs now! Yuck!
    Thanks for the info! Quite a contrast from her STG pics lol. Good example of the impact that filtering has on these providers. She might even gain a couple more pounds since she'll be there at least another month.

  14. #36080

    Any Leads For A Preggo or Lactating Provider?

    Sorry to bother you guys again, but does anyone have info about a preggo or lactating provider? I have not had any luck and I got 4 PMs asking if I knew any such providers. Either forum reply or PM. Thanks in advance.

    LB.

  15. #36079
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallbert  [View Original Post]
    I figured she was real and that she is old and still sells the website but doesn't actually still tour. If she really does come to town and anyone gets the info, I'm down to clown.

    Happy mongering,

    Tall.
    I would be up for a little adventure with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape