Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 8276
-
09-05-24 13:00 #6881Senior Member

Posts: 1109Kyla & Kittens
Does anyone have any recent reports on Kyla at Kittens.
I have heard she is hit or miss. I am in the mood for a MILF.
-
09-05-24 00:08 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 1115Monse Kitty
Was this inside the club or outside?
Originally Posted by DirtyFuk
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 23:30 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 286Does Melanie give blowjobs?
Originally Posted by FryingPan13
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 20:12 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 659Monse
Monse pussy tasted soooooo good today.
I am a Dirtyfuk!
-
09-04-24 01:38 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 220Forget that!
I go with loose sweats commando style. I get dances from girls that know what I want.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 15:21 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 216She is stuck up.
Originally Posted by Johnnieb33
[View Original Post]
If you go to Kittens go with the guarantee girls.
Love, Pretty, Ducati, Harley, Maylana, Honey, Robin, Kyla, Nova, Joyy.
Plenty of FS dancers to choose from.
Avoid Adore. She is a c un t.
-
09-03-24 13:32 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 134Kittens Report
I am migrating to Kittens more and more.
The price of the rooms is less than Pandoras.
There is more of a hustle factor at Kittens. However an experienced PL knows how to navigate that.
Monday night there were about 15 dancers. Decent selection.
A few tried to hustle me.
I wound up with Star. She is a Hispanic mixed beauty. Real boobs. Jiggly ass. She would benefit from some less fast food and more exercise.
Typical hustle. Wanted 500 for 15 minutes. Wound up paying 280 plus room. A little steep. Everything covered. Decent time.
She is a track star as she admits. So everything is mechanical.
Fun in doggy. Good CBJ.
I probably won't repeat but I needed to get laid.
As I left I saw the hardly seen Sia. Last I heard she was at Sugars.
She is really really hot. If anyone has any experience with Sia, please update me.
-
09-03-24 13:25 #6874Senior Member

Posts: 134One of them will be there.
Originally Posted by JustDan
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 17:09 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 135Tee is a no go for anything except handjob and advertising her bikini barista stand.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 15:27 #6872Regular Member

Posts: 12Pandora's Wednesday
I'm hopeful to visit Pandora's on Wednesday for the day shift. Is the daytime schedule pretty regular? From what I've read I'm on the lookout for Monse, Luna, Faith, Anya, and Naomi (Feel free to DM any suggestions, info, or tips. Also if anyone has any takeout recommendations HMU. Thank you!
-
09-01-24 23:44 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 988Faith
I just had a great time with Faith.
-
09-01-24 17:39 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 43Annnd? Is the line indeed wrapped around the block?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-24 17:23 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 1109Anya
She is there right now.
Originally Posted by Toomgis
[View Original Post]
I chose to let Monse suck my dick.
-
09-01-24 15:55 #6868I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Mandy
I go see Mandy at Pandora.
She suck wang. I cum in mouth fast. Hhahaha.
-
08-31-24 23:21 #6867Senior Member

Posts: 255My clown costume.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





