Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 821 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 12303
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10803

    Digits or links

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueMarvel  [View Original Post]
    Scarlett and Champagne were both great as well as Kristin Cook way back. More recently Roxy.
    Ill be visiting & my last visit didn't go well LOL.

    If any one could help a senior member not from the area I would truly appreciate & report back.

    Thank You any recommendations would be usefull.

  2. #10802
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...o/655057255052 Tried to set up a out some response. But wanted address first thing.
    She's at traveler's inn, pic is fake. Not worth it, short and heavy with saggy top.

  3. #10801

    Hotel Asian

    Saw the new girl today, she was older but easy going, oral skills were a 7 out of 10 the rest was average.

  4. #10800
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiley79  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't go to that motel at night period.
    I agree, bad idea.

  5. #10799

    Any info on this dream

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...o/655057255052 Tried to set up a out some response. But wanted address first thing.

  6. #10798
    Quote Originally Posted by NghtTime  [View Original Post]
    Is deluxe hotel on maumee a safe clean place?
    I wouldn't go to that motel at night period.

  7. #10797
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBigBadChevy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone is cookies and cream aka Tyler is still around?
    She was recently "unavailable" because of an issue in a neighboring county but I believe that ended last week.

  8. #10796
    Quote Originally Posted by NghtTime  [View Original Post]
    Is deluxe hotel on maumee a safe clean place?
    I suppose its all relative but that's not the best part of town and I wouldn't go down there. Especially not at night.

  9. #10795

    Deluxe hotel

    Is deluxe hotel on maumee a safe clean place?

  10. #10794
    Quote Originally Posted by AnonFrogue  [View Original Post]
    If anyone one knows please also let me know if possible!

    I always try and see if there's any of her old ads still up and get a bit disappointed I haven't been able to find anything recent.
    The contact information I had appears to be out of date. I'd love to see her too. So, please add me to the list!

  11. #10793

    Also curious

    Quote Originally Posted by JackRabb  [View Original Post]
    I almost forgot about Champaign. Has anyone seen her? I lost her number. Pm me if you've seen her.
    If anyone one knows please also let me know if possible!

    I always try and see if there's any of her old ads still up and get a bit disappointed I haven't been able to find anything recent.

  12. #10792

    Is she still around

    I almost forgot about Champaign. Has anyone seen her? I lost her number. Pm me if you've seen her.

  13. #10791
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    Are there links for both? STG search comes up with nothing.
    Scarlett and Champagne were both great as well as Kristin Cook way back. More recently Roxy.

  14. #10790

    Poll

    I'd have to say Chanel #1 Jade #2.

    BTW, anyone dream of the "new" girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...l/083719372672

  15. #10789

    No Links

    There are NO Links.

    As I said one is retired and the other moved away.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    Are there links for both? STG search comes up with nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape