Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 12304
-
09-09-24 11:03 #10804Regular Member

Posts: 14Could I get those recommendations as well?
I'm a junior member, but I'll be moving to the area and could use some recommendations. I've looked at various sites and most of the ads seem to be scams. I'm looking for non-smokers who offer GFE.
Originally Posted by TheBrad69
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 10:43 #10803Senior Member

Posts: 596Digits or links
Ill be visiting & my last visit didn't go well LOL.
Originally Posted by TheBlueMarvel
[View Original Post]
If any one could help a senior member not from the area I would truly appreciate & report back.
Thank You any recommendations would be usefull.
-
09-06-24 02:57 #10802Senior Member

Posts: 25She's at traveler's inn, pic is fake. Not worth it, short and heavy with saggy top.
Originally Posted by Knuckle
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 18:42 #10801Regular Member

Posts: 12Hotel Asian
Saw the new girl today, she was older but easy going, oral skills were a 7 out of 10 the rest was average.
-
09-05-24 18:41 #10800Regular Member

Posts: 12I agree, bad idea.
Originally Posted by Smiley79
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 18:17 #10799Senior Member

Posts: 224Any info on this dream
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...o/655057255052 Tried to set up a out some response. But wanted address first thing.
-
09-05-24 16:44 #10798Senior Member

Posts: 25I wouldn't go to that motel at night period.
Originally Posted by NghtTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 15:15 #10797Senior Member

Posts: 46She was recently "unavailable" because of an issue in a neighboring county but I believe that ended last week.
Originally Posted by MyBigBadChevy
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 15:11 #10796Senior Member

Posts: 46I suppose its all relative but that's not the best part of town and I wouldn't go down there. Especially not at night.
Originally Posted by NghtTime
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-24 10:14 #10795Senior Member

Posts: 129Deluxe hotel
Is deluxe hotel on maumee a safe clean place?
-
09-03-24 14:12 #10794Senior Member

Posts: 140The contact information I had appears to be out of date. I'd love to see her too. So, please add me to the list!
Originally Posted by AnonFrogue
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 09:28 #10793Senior Member

Posts: 30Also curious
If anyone one knows please also let me know if possible!
Originally Posted by JackRabb
[View Original Post]
I always try and see if there's any of her old ads still up and get a bit disappointed I haven't been able to find anything recent.
-
09-02-24 16:25 #10792Senior Member

Posts: 59Is she still around
I almost forgot about Champaign. Has anyone seen her? I lost her number. Pm me if you've seen her.
-
09-02-24 15:31 #10791Senior Member

Posts: 140Scarlett and Champagne were both great as well as Kristin Cook way back. More recently Roxy.
Originally Posted by HoosierMove21
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-24 15:10 #10790Senior Member

Posts: 59Poll
I'd have to say Chanel #1 Jade #2.
BTW, anyone dream of the "new" girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...l/083719372672







Reply With Quote





