Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 821 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 12303
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10788
    Quote Originally Posted by DustyTrail  [View Original Post]
    Ok Guys let's take a poll. Who do think in the FtWayne area has given you the very best BBBJ. ? M My vote for number one would be Kat Rubin, wow it was outstanding. My vote for number 2 would be Body Calm, what a sweetheart.
    Are there links for both? STG search comes up with nothing.

  2. #10787
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumbaking3321  [View Original Post]
    Cheery is very very talented in this area and Sunshine is also top notch.
    I don't see matches on STG. Can you post links for both?

  3. #10786

    My vote is for Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by DustyTrail  [View Original Post]
    Ok Guys let's take a poll. Who do think in the FtWayne area has given you the very best BBBJ. ? My vote for number one would be Kat Rubin, wow it was outstanding, but she has retired. My vote for number 2 would be Body Calm, what a sweetheart, but she has quit and moved away.
    Cheery is very very talented in this area and Sunshine is also top notch.

  4. #10785

    Poll

    Ok Guys let's take a poll. Who do think in the FtWayne area has given you the very best BBBJ. ? My vote for number one would be Kat Rubin, wow it was outstanding, but she has retired. My vote for number 2 would be Body Calm, what a sweetheart, but she has quit and moved away.

  5. #10784

    Poll

    Ok Guys let's take a poll. Who do think in the FtWayne area has given you the very best BBBJ. ? M My vote for number one would be Kat Rubin, wow it was outstanding. My vote for number 2 would be Body Calm, what a sweetheart.

  6. #10783

    Skinny Minnie. No reply ever

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...4/367085394554

    This one might be another time waster. Never get a single reply back from multiple texts sent to her. Not sure how these ladies think they are going to get clients with zero communication. Her number ends in 54.

    Anyone ever get a reply? Let us know if I am wrong about her. Thanks!

    Skinny Minnie age twenty-one. Her pics attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240901-182247~2.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240901-182319.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240901-182304.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240901-182326.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240901-182308.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20240901-182422.jpg‎  

  7. #10782

    Aria

    I remember seeing old posts about Aria being a good option if you can get her to respond.

    Anyone have current intel if this is still the case?

  8. #10781
    Quote Originally Posted by Altair132  [View Original Post]
    I had a hard time getting her to answer my texts long ago. Then she finally answered and I became a regular. I was a regular for about six months. She got weird and stopped responding when I wanted to see her. I haven't seen her in about a year and a half. She was awesome the times I did see her though.
    Imo I think she posts just to get her only fans page out there. If you look her up on social media she seems to have a thriving regular business and decent home / family life.

  9. #10780

    Used to be a regular

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidH  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...w/611839034227

    This one might be a time waster. Never get a single reply back from multiple texts sent to her. Her number ends in 01.

    Anyone ever get a reply? Let us know if I am wrong about her. Thanks!

    Garrett age twenty-one. Her pics attached.
    I had a hard time getting her to answer my texts long ago. Then she finally answered and I became a regular. I was a regular for about six months. She got weird and stopped responding when I wanted to see her. I haven't seen her in about a year and a half. She was awesome the times I did see her though.

  10. #10779

    Garrett young. No reply ever

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...w/611839034227

    This one might be a time waster. Never get a single reply back from multiple texts sent to her. Her number ends in 01.

    Anyone ever get a reply? Let us know if I am wrong about her. Thanks!

    Garrett age twenty-one. Her pics attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240829-131659.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240829-131717.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240829-131706.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240829-131713.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240829-131715.jpg‎  

    Screenshot_20240829-131708.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240829-131703.jpg‎  

  11. #10778

    Where's Tyler?

    Anyone is cookies and cream aka Tyler is still around?

  12. #10777

    This!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueMarvel  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, should we start advertising in nearby cities to encourage service providers to visit Fort Wayne?

    I don't understand why Battle Creek, Jackson, Ann Arbor, and Toledo are better served than Fort Wayne.
    I'm definitely down for some more out of towners coming to here. Local providers are literally in the gutter. Last two visits I had were tourers (one solo and the other a duo) and both visits were great.

  13. #10776
    Quote Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's just me, but anytime the don't list an actual city for the location (in this case she merely says "incall only") I just assume it's a scammer using the same ad in multiple cities.
    I agree, if it says "down town" or "Close to you" or something like that then it is likely fake. Other red flags may be not a lot of details in the post and no # in the body of text.

  14. #10775

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Strat  [View Original Post]
    The last two providers that I reviewed here were from out of town. I had a great time with both and would see again. It's one thing to get them here, it's another to make it worth their time to come back. I posted here for one because she said it had been slow. Word travels fast. If anyone sees a great out of towner post so we can keep her busy. I haven't seen anything local worthwhile in some time.
    I am in to help, new to the group and have years of experience in the area. It would be great if we can get some out f towners to come and we can make sure it is worth it for them. I agree good word spreads fast.

  15. #10774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Out of town visitors

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlueMarvel  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, should we start advertising in nearby cities to encourage service providers to visit Fort Wayne?

    I don't understand why Battle Creek, Jackson, Ann Arbor, and Toledo are better served than Fort Wayne.
    The last two providers that I reviewed here were from out of town. I had a great time with both and would see again. It's one thing to get them here, it's another to make it worth their time to come back. I posted here for one because she said it had been slow. Word travels fast. If anyone sees a great out of towner post so we can keep her busy. I haven't seen anything local worthwhile in some time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape