Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 552 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 8276
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Kyla & Kittens

    Does anyone have any recent reports on Kyla at Kittens.

    I have heard she is hit or miss. I am in the mood for a MILF.

  2. #6880

    Monse Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Monse pussy tasted soooooo good today.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!
    Was this inside the club or outside?

  3. #6879
    Quote Originally Posted by FryingPan13  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! Just joined. Been to Pandora a few times but never had a chance to meet Charm or Melanie. Anyone have info / rates on either of them?
    Does Melanie give blowjobs?

  4. #6878

    Monse

    Monse pussy tasted soooooo good today.

    I am a Dirtyfuk!

  5. #6877

    Forget that!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    There are Youtube videos on this subject from strippers. From what I remember, (this is probably for strippers that are just doing lap dances and not doing extras) sweatpants are frowned upon, no basketball shorts without underwear. You are kind of regarded as a pervert. Jeans might be too abrasive. I believe that slacks were a better choice, not that abrasive.
    I go with loose sweats commando style. I get dances from girls that know what I want.

  6. #6876
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    Tee is a no go for anything except handjob and advertising her bikini barista stand.
    She is stuck up.

    If you go to Kittens go with the guarantee girls.

    Love, Pretty, Ducati, Harley, Maylana, Honey, Robin, Kyla, Nova, Joyy.

    Plenty of FS dancers to choose from.

    Avoid Adore. She is a c un t.

  7. #6875

    Kittens Report

    I am migrating to Kittens more and more.

    The price of the rooms is less than Pandoras.

    There is more of a hustle factor at Kittens. However an experienced PL knows how to navigate that.

    Monday night there were about 15 dancers. Decent selection.

    A few tried to hustle me.

    I wound up with Star. She is a Hispanic mixed beauty. Real boobs. Jiggly ass. She would benefit from some less fast food and more exercise.

    Typical hustle. Wanted 500 for 15 minutes. Wound up paying 280 plus room. A little steep. Everything covered. Decent time.

    She is a track star as she admits. So everything is mechanical.

    Fun in doggy. Good CBJ.

    I probably won't repeat but I needed to get laid.

    As I left I saw the hardly seen Sia. Last I heard she was at Sugars.

    She is really really hot. If anyone has any experience with Sia, please update me.

  8. #6874
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDan  [View Original Post]
    I'm hopeful to visit Pandora's on Wednesday for the day shift. Is the daytime schedule pretty regular? From what I've read I'm on the lookout for Monse, Luna, Faith, Anya, and Naomi (Feel free to DM any suggestions, info, or tips. Also if anyone has any takeout recommendations HMU. Thank you!
    One of them will be there.

  9. #6873
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    There's a good reason she takes guys to private rooms one after another.
    Tee is a no go for anything except handjob and advertising her bikini barista stand.

  10. #6872

    Pandora's Wednesday

    I'm hopeful to visit Pandora's on Wednesday for the day shift. Is the daytime schedule pretty regular? From what I've read I'm on the lookout for Monse, Luna, Faith, Anya, and Naomi (Feel free to DM any suggestions, info, or tips. Also if anyone has any takeout recommendations HMU. Thank you!

  11. #6871

    Faith

    I just had a great time with Faith.

  12. #6870
    Annnd? Is the line indeed wrapped around the block?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    She is there right now.

    I chose to let Monse suck my dick.

  13. #6869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Christ, not another one. The lines wrapped around the building as it is.
    She is there right now.

    I chose to let Monse suck my dick.

  14. #6868
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Mandy

    I go see Mandy at Pandora.

    She suck wang. I cum in mouth fast. Hhahaha.

  15. #6867
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Random question but what type of clothing do you guys normally wear when you go to clubs?
    My clown costume.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape