Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 4115
-
09-24-24 18:48 #3965Senior Member

Posts: 272Dang dude basically lost $ these holes are lost. She used to be good I would blaze it non stop for. 60 she even had a spot and was much more coherent. I agree have at it she for the streets LOL. The streets are sad lately but I still cruise and try to stay on a budget for these holes. What this Jamie look like? I frequent that area and will keep a look out if I get intel I will pass it along.
Originally Posted by TonyTc
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-24 17:07 #3964Senior Member

Posts: 493I saw that group huddle down the other day. Took KD for a spin. Gave her 30 for BJ. So she started with a half a $$ BJ and mostly hand. I stopped her. I said that sex was what I was looking for. She said she was on her period and no sex. She then got out of the car and took my $30 with her. I hate it when these girls rip you off. She was also about 2 miles away from where I picked her up. I saw her a few weeks ago and she was so fukked up, she couldn't talk. If you guys want to deal with this BS, have at it.
Originally Posted by Futureclean1
[View Original Post]
There was a cute girl there named Jamie. So, if anyone has her info or knows her last name, please get in touch with me.
CS.
-
09-24-24 16:15 #3963Senior Member

Posts: 272Not so Broad-way cruise.
Passed by Broadway about noon. Spotted Becky who now called herself sometime else LOL but you all know her by Becky she told me a different name. Hanging by the store along with KD. Speaking of KD saw her Friday night jiggling that backside pulled up and she was zoned out made a wait hand gesture and stood zoned out. Wanted to have fun but she wasn't all there. So noon time cruise was Becky and KD. We have a preggo I don't know her name. A little gremlin looking blonde who shows her butt cheeks off she is older don't know her name either. The Spanish lady and her big titty friend. Sam was out but she was dancing LOL she getting tired looking fast. Some short haired older lady kind of thick looks like she got the gummy going on she is Spanish Some big tit blonde older she had a tight dress I usually see the last two by lakes blvd and bway. Stay safe fellas.
-
09-16-24 12:26 #3962Regular Member

Posts: 21WSW Taylor
Where you able to get a pic of her or any digits? PM me please if you have more info. Thank you.
Originally Posted by KanyeForPres
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 01:29 #3961Senior Member

Posts: 332WSW Taylor
Met WSW Taylor, she's a hot young brunnette, pretty face great body pawg with tattoos, was wearing a white jumpsuit, found her at the gas station on Palm Beach Lakes by the tracks, she hoped on the car, we agreed on $40 coins for BBBJ but then she was acting sketchy and was giving attitude which made the little guy sad so I said fuck it and nevermind, we got into an argument so I dropped her back off.
I got to say she's really hot one of the hottest I've ever seen out there, but had a nasty attitude so I wasnt going to risk it.
-
09-12-24 13:58 #3960Senior Member

Posts: 272Best BBBJ
Who got the best head game? Deep throat? Face fack? Swallow? Gummy? Who got the trophy?
-
09-10-24 10:22 #3959Senior Member

Posts: 34Lexi
A week or 2 ago, on a weeknight around 2 am ran into a white little hottie named Lexi. Was asking. 5 so I rolled on. Then 2 hours later I wished I hadn't LOL. Steep, but she looked totally worth it. Couldn't find her again a few days later. Any intel on her?
-
09-08-24 18:08 #3958Senior Member

Posts: 129Tricia
PM sent.
Originally Posted by PumpAndDump
[View Original Post]
P M sent, I'm interested.
-
08-31-24 22:37 #3957Senior Member

Posts: 345Ty
Thank you very much.
Originally Posted by Popman
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 11:48 #3956Senior Member

Posts: 585https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/175328333
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 03:03 #3955Senior Member

Posts: 447Update on erin t
Gigi is currently gee-gee on LC.
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 01:37 #3954Senior Member

Posts: 447Erin t
Definitely no fly brother. Avoid her please. She ads on LC a lot unfortunately tho she says no bare you wouldn't risk it.
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-24 16:39 #3953Senior Member

Posts: 136Wow
Good to know, you think you know who I'm talking about?
Originally Posted by CowGirlForever
[View Original Post]
Driving by she / he didn't look that tall, maybe 5 foot 8?
How tall do you think the one you are referring to is?
-
08-29-24 16:22 #3952Senior Member

Posts: 3322 WSW named GIGI
Theres ERIN GIGI who is the sister of Jaci P.
Originally Posted by StbaIsBest
[View Original Post]
Then theres Carly GIGI, whos real name is Carly Belang on the blot.
1 of these 2 is a No Fly Zone, but I'm not sure which one.
-
08-29-24 10:28 #3951Senior Member

Posts: 345Erin AKA Gigi
Has anyone heard from Gigi? I want to get with her!











Reply With Quote




