Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 275 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 4115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3965
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTc  [View Original Post]
    I saw that group huddle down the other day. Took KD for a spin. Gave her 30 for BJ. So she started with a half a $$ BJ and mostly hand. I stopped her. I said that sex was what I was looking for. She said she was on her period and no sex. She then got out of the car and took my $30 with her. I hate it when these girls rip you off. She was also about 2 miles away from where I picked her up. I saw her a few weeks ago and she was so fukked up, she couldn't talk. If you guys want to deal with this BS, have at it.

    There was a cute girl there named Jamie. So, if anyone has her info or knows her last name, please get in touch with me.

    CS.
    Dang dude basically lost $ these holes are lost. She used to be good I would blaze it non stop for. 60 she even had a spot and was much more coherent. I agree have at it she for the streets LOL. The streets are sad lately but I still cruise and try to stay on a budget for these holes. What this Jamie look like? I frequent that area and will keep a look out if I get intel I will pass it along.

  2. #3964
    Quote Originally Posted by Futureclean1  [View Original Post]
    Passed by Broadway about noon. Spotted Becky who now called herself sometime else LOL but you all know her by Becky she told me a different name. Hanging by the store along with KD. Speaking of KD saw her Friday night jiggling that backside pulled up and she was zoned out made a wait hand gesture and stood zoned out. Wanted to have fun but she wasn't all there. So noon time cruise was Becky and KD. We have a preggo I don't know her name. A little gremlin looking blonde who shows her butt cheeks off she is older don't know her name either. The Spanish lady and her big titty friend. Sam was out but she was dancing LOL she getting tired looking fast. Some short haired older lady kind of thick looks like she got the gummy going on she is Spanish Some big tit blonde older she had a tight dress I usually see the last two by lakes blvd and bway. Stay safe fellas.
    I saw that group huddle down the other day. Took KD for a spin. Gave her 30 for BJ. So she started with a half a $$ BJ and mostly hand. I stopped her. I said that sex was what I was looking for. She said she was on her period and no sex. She then got out of the car and took my $30 with her. I hate it when these girls rip you off. She was also about 2 miles away from where I picked her up. I saw her a few weeks ago and she was so fukked up, she couldn't talk. If you guys want to deal with this BS, have at it.

    There was a cute girl there named Jamie. So, if anyone has her info or knows her last name, please get in touch with me.

    CS.

  3. #3963

    Not so Broad-way cruise.

    Passed by Broadway about noon. Spotted Becky who now called herself sometime else LOL but you all know her by Becky she told me a different name. Hanging by the store along with KD. Speaking of KD saw her Friday night jiggling that backside pulled up and she was zoned out made a wait hand gesture and stood zoned out. Wanted to have fun but she wasn't all there. So noon time cruise was Becky and KD. We have a preggo I don't know her name. A little gremlin looking blonde who shows her butt cheeks off she is older don't know her name either. The Spanish lady and her big titty friend. Sam was out but she was dancing LOL she getting tired looking fast. Some short haired older lady kind of thick looks like she got the gummy going on she is Spanish Some big tit blonde older she had a tight dress I usually see the last two by lakes blvd and bway. Stay safe fellas.

  4. #3962

    WSW Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Met WSW Taylor, she's a hot young brunnette, pretty face great body pawg with tattoos, was wearing a white jumpsuit, found her at the gas station on Palm Beach Lakes by the tracks, she hoped on the car, we agreed on $40 coins for BBBJ but then she was acting sketchy and was giving attitude which made the little guy sad so I said fuck it and nevermind, we got into an argument so I dropped her back off.

    I got to say she's really hot one of the hottest I've ever seen out there, but had a nasty attitude so I wasnt going to risk it.
    Where you able to get a pic of her or any digits? PM me please if you have more info. Thank you.

  5. #3961

    WSW Taylor

    Met WSW Taylor, she's a hot young brunnette, pretty face great body pawg with tattoos, was wearing a white jumpsuit, found her at the gas station on Palm Beach Lakes by the tracks, she hoped on the car, we agreed on $40 coins for BBBJ but then she was acting sketchy and was giving attitude which made the little guy sad so I said fuck it and nevermind, we got into an argument so I dropped her back off.

    I got to say she's really hot one of the hottest I've ever seen out there, but had a nasty attitude so I wasnt going to risk it.

  6. #3960

    Best BBBJ

    Who got the best head game? Deep throat? Face fack? Swallow? Gummy? Who got the trophy?

  7. #3959

    Lexi

    A week or 2 ago, on a weeknight around 2 am ran into a white little hottie named Lexi. Was asking. 5 so I rolled on. Then 2 hours later I wished I hadn't LOL. Steep, but she looked totally worth it. Couldn't find her again a few days later. Any intel on her?

  8. #3958

    Tricia

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpAndDump  [View Original Post]
    Lives in the trailer park on Lawrence just south of Gateway across from the Chevron station, She has a boyfriend, but he's dumber than a box of rocks and has been allowing me to get whatever I want from his old lady for years and years. . 5 for FS. Digits are available for trade, Especially if somebody can hook me up with this Cricket.
    PM sent.

    P M sent, I'm interested.

  9. #3957

    Ty

    Thank you very much.

    Quote Originally Posted by Popman  [View Original Post]
    Definitely no fly brother. Avoid her please. She ads on LC a lot unfortunately tho she says no bare you wouldn't risk it.

  10. #3956
    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Gigi? I want to get with her!
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/175328333

  11. #3955

    Update on erin t

    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Gigi? I want to get with her!
    Gigi is currently gee-gee on LC.

  12. #3954

    Erin t

    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Gigi? I want to get with her!
    Definitely no fly brother. Avoid her please. She ads on LC a lot unfortunately tho she says no bare you wouldn't risk it.

  13. #3953

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by CowGirlForever  [View Original Post]
    95% Chance that it is a trans.
    Good to know, you think you know who I'm talking about?

    Driving by she / he didn't look that tall, maybe 5 foot 8?

    How tall do you think the one you are referring to is?

  14. #3952

    2 WSW named GIGI

    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Gigi? I want to get with her!
    Theres ERIN GIGI who is the sister of Jaci P.

    Then theres Carly GIGI, whos real name is Carly Belang on the blot.

    1 of these 2 is a No Fly Zone, but I'm not sure which one.

  15. #3951

    Erin AKA Gigi

    Has anyone heard from Gigi? I want to get with her!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape