Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 275 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 4115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3950

    Yea i know

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeAlex  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've been on here.

    The other day I was driving on Military Trail north towards 45th, seen a black chick in a black dress walking with a small white purse.

    She was walking a little funny and it kinda looked like she was talking to herself.

    I've seen her a few times before walking in the same direction.

    It was around 12 noon 1 pm Tuesday afternoon when I seen her.

    Anyone know who I'm talking about?
    95% Chance that it is a trans.

  2. #3949

    Black Chick walking North on Military near 45th

    Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've been on here.

    The other day I was driving on Military Trail north towards 45th, seen a black chick in a black dress walking with a small white purse.

    She was walking a little funny and it kinda looked like she was talking to herself.

    I've seen her a few times before walking in the same direction.

    It was around 12 noon 1 pm Tuesday afternoon when I seen her.

    Anyone know who I'm talking about?

  3. #3948

    Jessie

    Quote Originally Posted by Smenkhare  [View Original Post]
    So that's her real name. I seen her 3 times on my last month in West Palm beach. I saw her walking down Broadway and picked her up. Her legs and body attracted me to her. I offered to take her back to my hotel which wasn't far. BBFS each time I picked her up and came over. I still have her number not sure if she still uses it. This was in 2022. She told me her name was Jessie / Jessica. I have vids and pics I took too when she was with me at the hotel still LOL.

  4. #3947

    Victoria aka spaz

    Has anyone heard from Spaz?

  5. #3946
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    In town and was up on broadway cruising the strip. Saw a few opportunities going up and down, but the walkers I saw looked pretty much zombied out beyond recognition. Also saw something that made me almost puke LOL. There was an older, gross-looking WSW walking up to the entrance at the BP. However, a bit before she reached the door, she pulls her pants down while standing hunched over and starts pissing like a waterfall in the middle of the parking lot. One of the most disgusting things I've seen in a while, as there were people around and she didn't care to even try to hide behind something or go around the corner. Even worse, one of you mongers pulled up to the side of the parking lot and watched intently, trying to coax her over and get a date with her. How the hell are you going to do anything with that after she just pissed and obviously didn't wipe or clean up?? Just appalling. I'm losing faith in humanity LOL.
    Yeah this is why I discreetly share with my close group of mongers. Some dudes on here have wild tastes.

  6. #3945
    In town and was up on broadway cruising the strip. Saw a few opportunities going up and down, but the walkers I saw looked pretty much zombied out beyond recognition. Also saw something that made me almost puke LOL. There was an older, gross-looking WSW walking up to the entrance at the BP. However, a bit before she reached the door, she pulls her pants down while standing hunched over and starts pissing like a waterfall in the middle of the parking lot. One of the most disgusting things I've seen in a while, as there were people around and she didn't care to even try to hide behind something or go around the corner. Even worse, one of you mongers pulled up to the side of the parking lot and watched intently, trying to coax her over and get a date with her. How the hell are you going to do anything with that after she just pissed and obviously didn't wipe or clean up?? Just appalling. I'm losing faith in humanity LOL.

  7. #3944

    [URL]https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100095376500791[/URL]

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlSpackler  [View Original Post]
    Who is Mo on Broadway? I was talking with Becky and asked who was the girl sitting on the curb and she said Mo. She looked like Samantha from a distance and had some nice thick thighs. Becky wouldn't do anything unless she had some crack. That meant I would have to give her money up front and that's how she'll rip you off. No way biache, you've done that to me before.

    But I did see Samantha last week and she's a good fuk. I wonder if Mo is actually Samantha. And if someone has a number for Mo, I'll shoot you a nice SWer as a referral.
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100095376500791

    This is probably the Moe you saw.

  8. #3943

    Kelsey

    Damm Mr. Tony she is angel!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTc  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, here's a photo that resembles her.

  9. #3942

    Kelsey H.

    Quote Originally Posted by Young561  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a more detailed description of her? Hair color, tats, height, general location?
    Sorry, here's a photo that resembles her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kelsey hiscock.jpg‎  

  10. #3941

    Kelsey H.

    Quote Originally Posted by Young561  [View Original Post]
    Can you provide a more detailed description of her? Hair color, tats, height, general location?
    Kelsey H. Is a cute girl, with nice thick thighs, dark blonde, 5'5", and 135 lbs. Or so. She hangs around 54th to 47th. She's on the blotter 11/23 and I don't recall any tattoos on her.

    https://www.facebook.com/kelsey.hiscock.3

    Her phone wasn't working when I saw her, so no number. If anyone gets her number, please let me know and I'll have a nice referral for you.

    TonyTC.

  11. #3940
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyTc  [View Original Post]
    I picked up with Kelsey H. Last week. She didn't want to do anything without getting paid first. She's kinda cute with nice thick legs and ass. 20 or 30 for head and 40 or 50 for FS. She nodded off after our fun and when I dropped her off, I'm sure she went straight to get her drugs. She's in the blotter from last November.

    TonyTC.
    Can you provide a more detailed description of her? Hair color, tats, height, general location?

  12. #3939

    Mo on Broadway

    Who is Mo on Broadway? I was talking with Becky and asked who was the girl sitting on the curb and she said Mo. She looked like Samantha from a distance and had some nice thick thighs. Becky wouldn't do anything unless she had some crack. That meant I would have to give her money up front and that's how she'll rip you off. No way biache, you've done that to me before.

    But I did see Samantha last week and she's a good fuk. I wonder if Mo is actually Samantha. And if someone has a number for Mo, I'll shoot you a nice SWer as a referral.

  13. #3938

    Spaz

    Yo where is Spaz aka Victoria?

  14. #3937

    Major Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Popman  [View Original Post]
    Long list of ladies taking a short vacation.
    More info:

    https://www.cbs12.com/news/local/wes...test-operation

  15. #3936

    Major sting

    Long list of ladies taking a short vacation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape