Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 275 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 4115
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3935

    Wish I could

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpAndDump  [View Original Post]
    Lives in the trailer park on Lawrence just south of Gateway across from the Chevron station, She has a boyfriend, but he's dumber than a box of rocks and has been allowing me to get whatever I want from his old lady for years and years. . 5 for FS. Digits are available for trade, Especially if somebody can hook me up with this Cricket.
    Wish I could, I do have Julie in Broward. Does she do BBFS?

  2. #3934

    Is that the one on broadway?

    Quote Originally Posted by BJsGalore  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cricket by McD in Riviera yesterday. She was looking pretty good given her years of service. Was hanging around with a black tranny. Stay safe.
    Is that the mcd on broadway?

  3. #3933

    Tricia

    Lives in the trailer park on Lawrence just south of Gateway across from the Chevron station, She has a boyfriend, but he's dumber than a box of rocks and has been allowing me to get whatever I want from his old lady for years and years. . 5 for FS. Digits are available for trade, Especially if somebody can hook me up with this Cricket.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4358.jpg‎   IMG_4359.jpg‎  

  4. #3932

    You are correct

    Quote Originally Posted by FriskyFrankie  [View Original Post]
    Can I assume this is whom we are speaking of?
    That is Cricket.

  5. #3931
    Quote Originally Posted by StbaIsBest  [View Original Post]
    Cricket is an angel a beautiful perfect angel.
    Can I assume this is whom we are speaking of?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crissy Cricket.jpg‎  

  6. #3930

    Cricket

    Cricket is an angel a beautiful perfect angel.

    Quote Originally Posted by BJsGalore  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cricket by McD in Riviera yesterday. She was looking pretty good given her years of service. Was hanging around with a black tranny. Stay safe.

  7. #3929

    Kelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Seen her around a couple of times, reluctant to talk at first then she gets in the car, we chat and she's acting like she doesn't know what's going on, tells me to wait gets out the car, then comes back to the car, she quoted 100 Mario Coins for full 60 for BJ, I countered with 20 she agreed, we go to a spot she hit her candy pipe and then is acting sketchy, wanted to get paid up front but I can tell she might try to dip with the Coins, so I said ill pay after, eventually she was just acting weird and left the car.

    She looks good anybody been with her?
    I picked up with Kelsey H. Last week. She didn't want to do anything without getting paid first. She's kinda cute with nice thick legs and ass. 20 or 30 for head and 40 or 50 for FS. She nodded off after our fun and when I dropped her off, I'm sure she went straight to get her drugs. She's in the blotter from last November.

    TonyTC.

  8. #3928

    Cricket by McDonalds

    Saw Cricket by McD in Riviera yesterday. She was looking pretty good given her years of service. Was hanging around with a black tranny. Stay safe.

  9. #3927

    WSW Chelsea or Kelsey

    Seen her around a couple of times, reluctant to talk at first then she gets in the car, we chat and she's acting like she doesn't know what's going on, tells me to wait gets out the car, then comes back to the car, she quoted 100 Mario Coins for full 60 for BJ, I countered with 20 she agreed, we go to a spot she hit her candy pipe and then is acting sketchy, wanted to get paid up front but I can tell she might try to dip with the Coins, so I said ill pay after, eventually she was just acting weird and left the car.

    She looks good anybody been with her?

  10. #3926

    Be careful out there guys. Sting yesterday in WPB

    It looks like they picked up a few guys and girls yesterday (7/3/24). Be careful! Ask the right questions. Search forum. There is plenty of good advice. Be safe.

    p.s.- in fact, it's not just WPB. It's all over so just be careful!

  11. #3925

    Need info.

    I'm currently working in who. What are the cursing street to find potential supplier?

  12. #3924

    Jessica and / or Samantha

    Greetings! Where can one find these ladies? Can PM also!

    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Met WSW Jessica, never seen her before, she had small jean shorts and a blue top, pretty face but had a big stomach, wanted $30 so I just drop her back off, anybody knows who she is?

    Also I see WSW Pawg Samantha with the phat ass all the time, she's so tempting, but she always wants 40 coins, and almost always has an attitude, that phat ass is soo nice tho, she's got to be a Broadway staple by now, anybody got any news on her or pictures.

  13. #3923

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by KanyeForPres  [View Original Post]
    Met WSW Jessica, never seen her before, she had small jean shorts and a blue top, pretty face but had a big stomach, wanted $30 so I just drop her back off, anybody knows who she is?

    Also I see WSW Pawg Samantha with the phat ass all the time, she's so tempting, but she always wants 40 coins, and almost always has an attitude, that phat ass is soo nice tho, she's got to be a Broadway staple by now, anybody got any news on her or pictures.
    Here are a few pics from her many FB accounts and just one of my original photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails samantha Kymack.jpg‎   61643441_667270980353271_8561357743628222464_n (1).jpg‎   317967869_105071822450130_7710119821407074051_n.jpg‎   345306619_257821376627579_3844601131274452960_n.jpg‎  

  14. #3922

    WSW Jessica & WSW Pawg Samantha

    Met WSW Jessica, never seen her before, she had small jean shorts and a blue top, pretty face but had a big stomach, wanted $30 so I just drop her back off, anybody knows who she is?

    Also I see WSW Pawg Samantha with the phat ass all the time, she's so tempting, but she always wants 40 coins, and almost always has an attitude, that phat ass is soo nice tho, she's got to be a Broadway staple by now, anybody got any news on her or pictures.

  15. #3921
    Just get the test kits like I do from Walgreens. I test them all the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moltisanti01  [View Original Post]
    Basically 5 days after I was burning peeing they gave me antibiotics but I tested negative for chlamydia, gonorrhea and etc. I got to tell you it was pretty awful.

    As far as HIV goes I take prep so I can't catch it. I do want to do Amanda a WSW from pompano bareback but idk those women are not clean and hygienic. Even sometimes getting a BJ some of the women be smelling or have dirty hands. Even better I had a SW named Asia / China from Fort Lauderdale earlier today and I had a sheet on my seat but when she sat in she sat on my leather with her bare pussy LOL thankfully she was smelling decent and was clean since I got her at 7:15 am in the morning. She was a shitty date LOL. I had to spray down my seat when she got out.

    That's why I don't blame escorts for saying safe play only and etc. The guys that are BBFS walkers are pretty brave I just can't bring myself to do it (yet) Tatianna, Amanda is on my list.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape