Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 339 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4400

    Busty Amber / Amber Parton

    Any info on her? I'm a little spooked because she advertises on many sites in many parts of greater LA / SD and even out of state. She has used many phone numbers. My spidey senses lean towards green light but I'd love to get anyone's direct experience.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amber-parton21

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/busty-am...ntonio-1007611

  2. #4399
    Quote Originally Posted by Heizenberg  [View Original Post]
    She looks like the girl at this Mexican Massage parlor by LAX which have good reviews in rubmaps but my membership expired and now they want crypto.

    If you try her please let us know.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23291916.html
    Thanks. I tried texting a couple times over the weekend but no response. Anyone know if they are still open?

  3. #4398
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    You referring to a female body builder?
    Yes, female body builder or similar type of cut build.

  4. #4397
    Quote Originally Posted by Icelander47  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for FBB type of build providers?
    You referring to a female body builder?

  5. #4396

    Looking for FBB type

    Any recommendations for FBB type of build providers?

  6. #4395
    Quote Originally Posted by Chupacabra  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her ads for months (years?) and thought about pulling the trigger just for the comical plastic surgery proportions. But she demands a deposit even for incall, so I never do it. Any of you gentlemen and scholars seen her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/175670678.
    She looks like the girl at this Mexican Massage parlor by LAX which have good reviews in rubmaps but my membership expired and now they want crypto.

    If you try her please let us know.

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23291916.html

  7. #4394

    Anyone ever seen this one?

    I've seen her ads for months (years?) and thought about pulling the trigger just for the comical plastic surgery proportions. But she demands a deposit even for incall, so I never do it. Any of you gentlemen and scholars seen her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eles/175670678.

  8. #4393
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1179  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Swear I saw a post sometime ago, but searching the forums came up empty. Can't recall if the review was positive or negative.

    https://tryst.link/escort/msbrazil
    If ya can read ter reviews she has 2 reviews plus below in her tryst link ad.

    Verification process will be over facetime or current selfie.

  9. #4392

    Brazil

    Anyone seen her before? Swear I saw a post sometime ago, but searching the forums came up empty. Can't recall if the review was positive or negative.

    https://tryst.link/escort/msbrazil

  10. #4391
    Quote Originally Posted by RiskyRicky  [View Original Post]
    Have you tried her? Chloe, pretty much down for anything. She'll give you a hard time of BB, but make her comfortable she'll let you do anything to her.

    She also, drives and will pull up to you.

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe2love
    She looks perfect on Tryst, but her phone # pulls up another provider (though could be the same one -- but no mention of "Chloe" I definitely would like to checkout 'Chloe' but want to avoid a bait and switch. Is the 424-427-0 XXX number legit for Chloe?

  11. #4390
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    500?

    I would not pay this one 500 for a heart transplant.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/californi...y-rubs/3042986

  12. #4389
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost323  [View Original Post]
    Anybody partake before?? I thought I remember someone leaving a review.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...495/3237947818
    I picked her up off western, she's paranoid! Her pimp pulled up next to us and then drove off on our car date. Pros she's hot little red head chick, is small. Cons services wasn't good. She's a once and done for me.

  13. #4388
    Quote Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas  [View Original Post]
    $500 for a Chinese chick off Bedpage? My guy, if you aren't already, try to get yourself into the K orgs ASAP. When it comes to Chinese chicks, if you are lucky enough to get one who isn't 60 and who doesn't smell of gingivitis and cigarettes, most will give GFE for 120-160 hhr (I don't know about BBFS though).
    I am in with most of the main orgs but yeah LOL it wasn't my proudest moment. It was an outcall as waffle said and though I'm not proud, she was still hot. Not $500 hot for BBFS but it was 2:00 am and I needed a late night visit. It issss what it issss.

  14. #4387

    College girl lots of fun

    Have you tried her? Chloe, pretty much down for anything. She'll give you a hard time of BB, but make her comfortable she'll let you do anything to her.

    She also, drives and will pull up to you.

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe2love

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfTheCrop  [View Original Post]
    Need recommendations for a college hotties in the Southbay or west side area of LA.

    I'm going to be in LA end of this week and next weekend.

    It's my birthday and I've got extra cash. Planning on enjoying myself and blowing through $1 k-$2 k.

    Ideal 18-24, white or Latina. GFE.

    I don't normally monger with this much cash but once in a while I'll spend it.

    PD is full of reviews that are too good to be true so I'm scouring the boards here but figured I'd put a friendly request.

    I've got plenty of reviews posted in the San Diego boards.

    Thank you all in advance!

  15. #4386

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by ChefSolo  [View Original Post]
    She sucks. Her attitude was poor. She kept me waiting and waiting then when I got into the room she was pretty cold. Service was whatever. She's cute as fuck and tiny but not worth the $$.
    Yeah I figured. Thanks for the info!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape