Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 466
-
09-15-24 12:55 #361Senior Member

Posts: 154Been a few years, but I've seen her a few times. I used to go see her because she was basically a massage that ended with a BBBJ and the price was pretty okay. She is a bigger gal, tall too. She works out of her house, which was fairly clean and in a good neighborhood. I wouldn't rate her as super attractive, but she gets the job done, and I didn't ever see signs of use.
Originally Posted by JeffBenson9876
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 22:39 #360Regular Member

Posts: 24Asian listing? Any reviews? Cost?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kenne...e/646765862803
Have any one tried any of these asian listings? Or the airport type listing instead of the massage parlor.
-
09-13-24 11:14 #359Senior Member

Posts: 59Head shots?
I contacted her last week about a possible meet up, but our times didn't work out. Her prices aren't too bad, a little high, but I've seen higher.
Originally Posted by JeffBenson9876
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 10:02 #358Senior Member

Posts: 32Any experience
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...w/143023897822
This one seemes to have a nice body in the photo's I'm just eerie of no head shots. Anyone ever TOFTT out there?
-
09-08-24 02:37 #357Senior Member

Posts: 37Tall, heavier than photos (wouldn't say bbw though), lazy (will start to show signs of wanting to wrap up 5 minutes into date), and most of all not even good to look at. In person she looks like your stereotypical 40 why / o addict. Safe to say that one was absolutely a no repeat for me. Just waiting for that duo girl to start doing solo dates as she seems like she might be interesting. Or maybe might check with cookie see if she can do duos with her as well.
Originally Posted by JohnnyGuitar
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-24 13:49 #356Senior Member

Posts: 154This was on my to-do list. If she does a massage and greek like listed, she might be a keeper.
Originally Posted by Gophy
[View Original Post]
Speaking of Greek, anyone taken this ad up on her offer? It's Cookie's roommate /+1. We all know about Cookie, but how's the other one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...e/199870684502
-
09-05-24 16:42 #355Senior Member

Posts: 212Standard 200 hh and 300 hr.
Originally Posted by KalEl05
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 13:48 #354Senior Member

Posts: 59Seeing her. Rates?
I've thought about going and seeing her, but have been curious as to her rates.
Originally Posted by Gophy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-24 21:38 #353Senior Member

Posts: 212Meh.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/yakim...-/058266488250
Saw her a few weeks ago. She had 2 ads. One for massage and one for full service. She was easy enough to get a hold of and set up went fine. She's legit and the pics are accurate. She's cute, smells good, and was fine with conversation and getting things started. She just wasn't really into it. I had a hard time getting excited but we still had some oral fun. On a plus side, she was very responsive with what she liked while I was eating her out. She tasted great too. I'd still repeat, maybe it was an off night.
-
08-28-24 11:55 #352Regular Member

Posts: 23Ya, usual tna, gets rid of bad reviews, always pestering for money, and does not deliver,. And then when I called her out on it, basically admitted that she was a scammer, and is just trying to get deposits out of people.
Originally Posted by Gophy
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 13:21 #351Senior Member

Posts: 212She doesn't even have a bad review much less an alert. What happened with you and her? I've tried to set up an appointment a couple times and she never texts back.
Originally Posted by OutdoorFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-24 10:34 #350Regular Member

Posts: 23Stay away, junkie behavior, and scammer
It was pretty clear she was, but now I know for sure.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ngel88.546539/#xfmgMedia.
-
07-28-24 16:43 #349Senior Member

Posts: 154Anyone check her out yet?
Seen a few posts. Looks at least legit. Is she any fun?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...t/105612802120
-
07-20-24 22:58 #348Senior Member

Posts: 170They have their DNS misconfigured. Just add www. To the name in your browser and you should be good.
Originally Posted by Eaglefire
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-24 21:46 #347Senior Member

Posts: 93I am getting the same error, for how long its been I am guessing it got taken down again.
Originally Posted by MrHobbist
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




