Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 466
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBenson9876  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...w/143023897822

    This one seemes to have a nice body in the photo's I'm just eerie of no head shots. Anyone ever TOFTT out there?
    Been a few years, but I've seen her a few times. I used to go see her because she was basically a massage that ended with a BBBJ and the price was pretty okay. She is a bigger gal, tall too. She works out of her house, which was fairly clean and in a good neighborhood. I wouldn't rate her as super attractive, but she gets the job done, and I didn't ever see signs of use.

  2. #360

    Asian listing? Any reviews? Cost?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kenne...e/646765862803

    Have any one tried any of these asian listings? Or the airport type listing instead of the massage parlor.

  3. #359

    Head shots?

    I contacted her last week about a possible meet up, but our times didn't work out. Her prices aren't too bad, a little high, but I've seen higher.

    Quote Originally Posted by JeffBenson9876  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...w/143023897822

    This one seemes to have a nice body in the photo's I'm just eerie of no head shots. Anyone ever TOFTT out there?

  4. #358

    Any experience

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...w/143023897822

    This one seemes to have a nice body in the photo's I'm just eerie of no head shots. Anyone ever TOFTT out there?

  5. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGuitar  [View Original Post]
    This was on my to-do list. If she does a massage and greek like listed, she might be a keeper.

    Speaking of Greek, anyone taken this ad up on her offer? It's Cookie's roommate /+1. We all know about Cookie, but how's the other one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...e/199870684502
    Tall, heavier than photos (wouldn't say bbw though), lazy (will start to show signs of wanting to wrap up 5 minutes into date), and most of all not even good to look at. In person she looks like your stereotypical 40 why / o addict. Safe to say that one was absolutely a no repeat for me. Just waiting for that duo girl to start doing solo dates as she seems like she might be interesting. Or maybe might check with cookie see if she can do duos with her as well.

  6. #356
    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/yakim...-/058266488250

    Saw her a few weeks ago. She had 2 ads. One for massage and one for full service. She was easy enough to get a hold of and set up went fine. She's legit and the pics are accurate. She's cute, smells good, and was fine with conversation and getting things started. She just wasn't really into it. I had a hard time getting excited but we still had some oral fun. On a plus side, she was very responsive with what she liked while I was eating her out. She tasted great too. I'd still repeat, maybe it was an off night.
    This was on my to-do list. If she does a massage and greek like listed, she might be a keeper.

    Speaking of Greek, anyone taken this ad up on her offer? It's Cookie's roommate /+1. We all know about Cookie, but how's the other one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...e/199870684502

  7. #355
    Senior Member


    Posts: 212
    Quote Originally Posted by KalEl05  [View Original Post]
    I've thought about going and seeing her, but have been curious as to her rates.
    Standard 200 hh and 300 hr.

  8. #354

    Seeing her. Rates?

    I've thought about going and seeing her, but have been curious as to her rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/yakim...-/058266488250

    Saw her a few weeks ago. She had 2 ads. One for massage and one for full service. She was easy enough to get a hold of and set up went fine. She's legit and the pics are accurate. She's cute, smells good, and was fine with conversation and getting things started. She just wasn't really into it. I had a hard time getting excited but we still had some oral fun. On a plus side, she was very responsive with what she liked while I was eating her out. She tasted great too. I'd still repeat, maybe it was an off night.

  9. #353
    Senior Member


    Posts: 212

    Meh.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/yakim...-/058266488250

    Saw her a few weeks ago. She had 2 ads. One for massage and one for full service. She was easy enough to get a hold of and set up went fine. She's legit and the pics are accurate. She's cute, smells good, and was fine with conversation and getting things started. She just wasn't really into it. I had a hard time getting excited but we still had some oral fun. On a plus side, she was very responsive with what she liked while I was eating her out. She tasted great too. I'd still repeat, maybe it was an off night.

  10. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Gophy  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't even have a bad review much less an alert. What happened with you and her? I've tried to set up an appointment a couple times and she never texts back.
    Ya, usual tna, gets rid of bad reviews, always pestering for money, and does not deliver,. And then when I called her out on it, basically admitted that she was a scammer, and is just trying to get deposits out of people.

  11. #351
    Senior Member


    Posts: 212
    Quote Originally Posted by OutdoorFun  [View Original Post]
    It was pretty clear she was, but now I know for sure.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ngel88.546539/#xfmgMedia.
    She doesn't even have a bad review much less an alert. What happened with you and her? I've tried to set up an appointment a couple times and she never texts back.

  12. #350

    Stay away, junkie behavior, and scammer

    It was pretty clear she was, but now I know for sure.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ngel88.546539/#xfmgMedia.

  13. #349

    Anyone check her out yet?

    Seen a few posts. Looks at least legit. Is she any fun?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...t/105612802120

  14. #348
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglefire  [View Original Post]
    I am getting the same error, for how long its been I am guessing it got taken down again.
    They have their DNS misconfigured. Just add www. To the name in your browser and you should be good.

  15. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbist  [View Original Post]
    So is TNA Board down or is just me. Every time I try to access it I get a 403 Forbidden error message.
    I am getting the same error, for how long its been I am guessing it got taken down again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape