Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 469
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #349

    Stay away, junkie behavior, and scammer

    It was pretty clear she was, but now I know for sure.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ngel88.546539/#xfmgMedia.

  2. #348

    Anyone check her out yet?

    Seen a few posts. Looks at least legit. Is she any fun?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...t/105612802120

  3. #347
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglefire  [View Original Post]
    I am getting the same error, for how long its been I am guessing it got taken down again.
    They have their DNS misconfigured. Just add www. To the name in your browser and you should be good.

  4. #346
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbist  [View Original Post]
    So is TNA Board down or is just me. Every time I try to access it I get a 403 Forbidden error message.
    I am getting the same error, for how long its been I am guessing it got taken down again.

  5. #345

    Is Tna down?

    So is TNA Board down or is just me. Every time I try to access it I get a 403 Forbidden error message.

  6. #344

    Fun

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...r/829630046601

    30 lbs heavier than pics. Not fat but has that just out of jail poundage on her. Good personality and great fun! Outstanding kitty. Treat her nice and you will have a great time!

  7. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by WwMan90  [View Original Post]
    Sapphire at 425-221.xxxx advertises usually in Tacoma. Comes over once a month to visit here Tyrone. Looks good, spun though was hitting a vape while railing her doggie LOL. Tight ass kitty. I mean tight! I pounded it for 29 min, nutted then left. Comms suck. Late, broken, fell asleep etc. Could be excellent if she could get it together, but then so could they all.
    Thanks for info. I had contacted her as well but we could not get our schedules to line up. Was quoted +100 to her posted rate for dfk / BBBJ.

  8. #342

    Little Sunny Rea

    Does anyone have info on her?

    Found her on Redditt.

    Have seen her on STG as well.

  9. #341

    Sapphire STG Walla Walla

    Sapphire at 425-221.xxxx advertises usually in Tacoma. Comes over once a month to visit here Tyrone. Looks good, spun though was hitting a vape while railing her doggie LOL. Tight ass kitty. I mean tight! I pounded it for 29 min, nutted then left. Comms suck. Late, broken, fell asleep etc. Could be excellent if she could get it together, but then so could they all.

  10. #340
    Any information on this one. She has been posting for a couple weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...8/400549313314

  11. #339
    She is well established on the TNA board. Her handle there is PrettyNSweet.

    Quote Originally Posted by CamelToe2000  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing the gal below. Accurate pics, reasonable rates. Got a reasonably good BBBJ cardate, only downside was cim was a huge upcharge so I passed. FS available for reasonable upcharge but not a fan of doing that in a vehicle. Not bad overall.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...i/697458670970

  12. #338

    No name on STG

    Ended up seeing the gal below. Accurate pics, reasonable rates. Got a reasonably good BBBJ cardate, only downside was cim was a huge upcharge so I passed. FS available for reasonable upcharge but not a fan of doing that in a vehicle. Not bad overall.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...i/697458670970

  13. #337

    Amber

    After trying to reach either cookie or Bambi from the link below without success, I texted with this ad. Sent a meetup address and claimed no deposit needed, but something about it felt off. Googling the number in the ad brought up old postings using pics of a different gal, when I asked about it they went silent. Did I miss out or was my gut correct?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tri-c...h/383577385877

  14. #336

    Bambi and cookie

    Anyone have any experience with the Bambi and cookie duo? Looks like cookie is legit from some of the posts below, but I don't think I've seen anything on Bambi. If anyone has experience with both, who would you pick for an individual visit? Thanks in advance gents!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pasco/female-escorts/caucasian_e/-wetter-better-together-duos-a/810190442675

  15. #335

    Thief. Boy did I walk into this one

    Had a meet up with the lady in this STG ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/walla...v/657646409646 Phone#509-723-5276.

    I see she is posting in the Tri-Ciites and Walla Walla area right now.

    I went into the room at her incall location and we started the small talk while I undressed, she asked for the donation upfront and after I gave it to her off she went out the door! Due to my state of undress I was in no position to give chase so I sat there for 20 minutes saying to myself what a idiot I am! Just wanted to get this out there to save others from getting taken advantage of. Please share this on other sites out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape