Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 739 1239 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20962

    Any intel on this Lexi?

    Coms have been great but no luck in finding any reports. I've used google and searched the forum but nothing. She's got what appears to some nice hangers I'd like to play with. My only hang up not pulling the trigger is her location which is the oyo / executive inn.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/175168380

  2. #20961

    Elli / Lana rose

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    I've seen a few reviews about this one some good some bad so I was on the fence, also her comms can be bad at times, took me a few weeks for our schedules to sync so I pulled the trigger when she responded and I was in the area. Now her rates are a bit higher than normal and her location is a low end motel on Washington blv so I didn't have high hopes but I really like how she looks in the pics and little head was in charge. To my surprise she's the girls in the pic, tall maybe 5'10-11' and nice pawg-ish body, her body is very similar to diamond greek goddess if you seen her and also she has one of the cleanest looking puss I have seen, almost looks photo-shopped. Now my visit was actually great, she had a good friendly attitude and we had a nice conversation. Started with a above average bbj and then had the main event in multiple positions. She get very vocal, she is either a good actress or she was really into it. Good nut. She mentioned her GFE rates include bareback, filming and multiple pops so I will definetly return for that.
    Confirmed. Saw her yesterday and she was great. Just wish she would get a better room. The shitholes she stays in should be below her standard.

  3. #20960

    Roxie's Weirdness

    Quote Originally Posted by Mpduration  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the intel.

    What time of the day was it?
    It was between 1 and 1:30 P.M. You're welcome.

  4. #20959

    That's weird about the H. I

    Quote Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter  [View Original Post]
    I recently attempted to meet with Roxie and it was a disaster. Our communications seemed normal, until I notified her I was on my way. Roxie asked me to send her money via CashApp. She claimed she needed it to pay for her room. Of course I denied that request. I knew this was a red flag, but I was already on the road so I kept driving. About 20 minutes later I arrived at Roxie's hotel. It's at the junction of 175 and Route 1. Let's call it H. I. Roxie took about 10 minutes paying for her room. I asked her if she was in the front or the back since it's a massive building with several entrances. She told me to go through the front (after she returned to her room). I entered the lobby and walked past a front desk associate and what appeared to be a hotel guest. I got on the elevator and noticed that the guy from the lobby followed me. He asked me if I was a guest or a Doordash driver. I told him I was a Doordash driver because I thought it would end the interaction. Unfortunately, it did not. The stealth employee (he wasn't in uniform) told me they don't allow drivers to go upstairs and that I'd have to get the customer to come down. At this point I pretended to make a call and walked out. I told Roxie what happened and asked her if she could let me in one of the other entrances. She accused me of lying about the annoying employee and refused to let me in. Roxie also claimed her friend was sitting in the lobby and didn't see the scenario I described. This statement was almost as weird as the dude silently following me to the elevator. The two employees were the only people I saw in the lobby. I can't tell if Roxie is mentally unwell or if she was feeling the effects of her supplements. I dont recommend meeting providers at the Jessup H.I.
    Thanks for the intel.

    What time of the day was it?

  5. #20958

    Semen Extractor Roxie's Issues

    I recently attempted to meet with Roxie and it was a disaster. Our communications seemed normal until I notified her I was on my way. Roxie asked me to send her money via CashApp. She claimed she needed it to pay for her room. Of course I denied that request. I knew this was a red flag, but I was already on the road so I kept driving. About 20 minutes later I arrived at Roxie's hotel. It's at the junction of 175 and Route 1. Let's call it H. I. Roxie took about 10 minutes paying for her room. I asked her if she was in the front or the back since it's a massive building with several entrances. She told me to go through the front (after she returned to her room). I entered the lobby and walked past a front desk associate and what appeared to be a hotel guest. I got on the elevator and noticed that the guy from the lobby had followed me. He asked me if I was a guest or a Doordash driver. I told him I was a Doordash driver because I thought it would end the interaction. Unfortunately, it did not. The stealth employee (he wasn't in uniform) told me they don't allow drivers to go upstairs and that I'd have to get the customer to come down. At this point I pretended to make a call and walked out. I told Roxie what happened and asked her if she could let me in one of the other entrances. She accused me of lying about the annoying employee and refused to let me in. Roxie also claimed her friend was sitting in the lobby and didn't see the scenario I described. This statement was almost as weird as the dude silently following me to the elevator. The two employees were the only people I saw in the lobby. I can't tell if Roxie is mentally unwell or if she was feeling the effects of her supplements. I dont recommend meeting providers at the Jessup H.I.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6992.jpg‎   IMG_6993.jpg‎  

  6. #20957
    Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong  [View Original Post]
    I'm 50% sure she is legit because she has been active for more than 3 months. I vividly remember here a while back when I started this hobby. Has anyone have any experience with her?

    Also, it seems like she is outcall, can I trust her enough to party with me in my new airbnb?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ramonaivy
    Well, not sure if you noticed the pics or not, but she is one of those alternative emo goth chicks with a GI Jane buzzcut. But even more importantly a very hairy woman! Legs, armpits, snatch, etc! (just thought I'd give the forum members a quick heads up on that before they clicked the link). If that is your cup of tea then by all means go for it! Personally I have no problem with that but what I do have a problem with is no way in hell would I ever pay 3 bills for a HH visit! (including outcall).

  7. #20956

    Kendra Glen Burnie

    Anyone seen this one lately? I found some old reports basically just saying she is older and a little heavier than the pics. But nothing about the performance, attitude, or safety of location. Any thoughts??

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/175148748

  8. #20955

    Ginger Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by Alasqano  [View Original Post]
    They're referencing an incident that happened to someone else with Bolton Hill Casey who had her boyfriend hiding in the bathroom with a shotgun. See Post #13602.
    Speaking of Casey, does anyone know what she's up to these days? I haven't heard from her in 6 months. I won't speak on the alleged shotgun incident since I have no way of knowing what happened. The worst problem I've ever had with Casey was unreliability. We got along well when the dates actually worked out.

  9. #20954

    Ramona IVY

    I'm 50% sure she is legit because she has been active for more than 3 months. I vividly remember here a while back when I started this hobby. Has anyone have any experience with her?

    Also, it seems like she is outcall, can I trust her enough to party with me in my new airbnb?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ramonaivy

  10. #20953
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipAway1  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully someone has some intel on her. That's a fine looking woman.
    https://gabriellabarcelo.com

    I would say she is fake. Look at her twitter. Click the link. It shows your town and she's currently there. I did this with VPN putting myself all over the North America from Montreal to Mexico City.

  11. #20952
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Bit of a long shot here. I saw this girl on my twitter feed which led me to her onlyfans. It says she's based in Baltimore. Now an onlyfans girls is just a short step from escort so I wonder is she does meetups. Anyway has ever seen an ad that resempbles her, or maybe someone in the Seeking comunity has seen a profile that resembles her?

    https://www.instagram.com/Gabriella_barcelo_/

    https://onlyfans.com/xogabriella

    https://x.com/_xogabriella_?lang=en
    Hopefully someone has some intel on her. That's a fine looking woman.

  12. #20951
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Bit of a long shot here. I saw this girl on my twitter feed which led me to her onlyfans. It says she's based in Baltimore. Now an onlyfans girls is just a short step from escort so I wonder is she does meetups. Anyway has ever seen an ad that resempbles her, or maybe someone in the Seeking comunity has seen a profile that resembles her?

    https://www.instagram.com/Gabriella_barcelo_/

    https://onlyfans.com/xogabriella

    https://x.com/_xogabriella_?lang=en
    1. I didn't see anything that said she's in Baltimore.

    2. In what world is Only Fans a short step from escorting?

  13. #20950

    Gabriella Barcelo

    Bit of a long shot here. I saw this girl on my twitter feed which led me to her onlyfans. It says she's based in Baltimore. Now an onlyfans girls is just a short step from escort so I wonder is she does meetups. Anyway has ever seen an ad that resempbles her, or maybe someone in the Seeking comunity has seen a profile that resembles her?

    https://www.instagram.com/Gabriella_barcelo_/

    https://onlyfans.com/xogabriella

    https://x.com/_xogabriella_?lang=en

  14. #20949

    Not them, someone else.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    You'll figure it out. My favorite Baltimore bathroom shocker from this form. The guy jumping out of the bathroom with the shotgun. The Senior monger that happened to likes to fill them up like a jelly doughnut.
    Wait, are you saying it was a forum member who was waiting in the bathroom and attacked you?
    They're referencing an incident that happened to someone else with Bolton Hill Casey who had her boyfriend hiding in the bathroom with a shotgun. See Post #13602.

  15. #20948
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    You'll figure it out. My favorite Baltimore bathroom shocker from this form. The guy jumping out of the bathroom with the shotgun. The Senior monger that happened to likes to fill them up like a jelly doughnut.
    Wait, are you saying it was a forum member who was waiting in the bathroom and attacked you?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape