Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 740 1240 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20947

    You'll care if / when it backfires

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGiggidy  [View Original Post]
    That would almost never happens. Most boyfriends and pimps don't want to be there.

    I could care less who it's in there. If they want to join. M all the more fun.
    That happened to me once-- two crackhead women in the bathroom, the girl who greeted was an ugly catfish. I said I was leaving, she demanded money and the other girls came out to attack me. One hit me over the head with something and caused me to bleed. If I had been paying cash, they probably would have gotten it. This experience was a big learning lesson and I explore totally non-reviewed prospects less frequently now.

    So, IMO, it is very good advice.

  2. #20946
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGiggidy  [View Original Post]
    That would almost never happens. Most boyfriends and pimps don't want to be there.

    I could care less who it's in there. If they want to join. M all the more fun.
    You'll figure it out. My favorite Baltimore bathroom shocker from this form. The guy jumping out of the bathroom with the shotgun. The Senior monger that happened to likes to fill them up like a jelly doughnut.

  3. #20945
    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Any idea where Allie went? She wasn't the best, but she was a spinner and for some odd reason I miss her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...201/4432745481
    She is in recovery and dealing with some legal issues, out of the game. At least for now, hopefully for good!

  4. #20944
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Would it bother you if it was the pimp? Would it bother you if it was the boyfriend? Would it bother the boyfriend if you said, "I'm filling this kitty up now" do you think girls tell their boyfriend? Hey this guy fills me up all the time. Girls don't want other girls, knowing their business either.

    You'll never know who's in the bathroom unless you check. One time there was an NBA basketball player in the shower. I wasn't sure if I was gonna fight him or if I should ask for his autograph. Keep in mind I'm completely naked and thankfully the situation turned out pretty chill.
    That would almost never happens. Most boyfriends and pimps don't want to be there.

    I could care less who it's in there. If they want to join. M all the more fun.

  5. #20943

    Rimmers

    Which girls are giving the good rim jobs these days? Since Vanessa retired and jewel has been put the game a while it's been tough finding a go-to. Kiara not withstanding when I can find her. Prefer not to go to the streets. Hoping one of you guys have a solid recommendation.

  6. #20942
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainGiggidy  [View Original Post]
    Why does it matter if the girl is in the bathroom LOL.
    Would it bother you if it was the pimp? Would it bother you if it was the boyfriend? Would it bother the boyfriend if you said, "I'm filling this kitty up now" do you think girls tell their boyfriend? Hey this guy fills me up all the time. Girls don't want other girls, knowing their business either.

    You'll never know who's in the bathroom unless you check. One time there was an NBA basketball player in the shower. I wasn't sure if I was gonna fight him or if I should ask for his autograph. Keep in mind I'm completely naked and thankfully the situation turned out pretty chill.

  7. #20941
    Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreGuy  [View Original Post]
    I saw Nikki bowties since she came back and yeah she has marks on her chest. And of course some of the pics are from her best days. But she is willing to send current pics also. She is still a nice girl, a fun time, does BBBJ and BBFS and made me enjoy my visit. I'm definitely glad she's back (for our sakes) and would recommend giving her a shot for at least the QV.
    Hey how is her incall location is she independent or has a pimp and what's her rates I'll travel to see her is she's worth it.

  8. #20940
    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    When I enter the room. If the bathroom door is not open, I immediately ask if I can wash my hands or ask to use the restroom. This must happen before any type of donation. If the provider tells me her girlfriend is in the bathroom. You can always say I gotta run back to the car for more donation. Be right back is an easy way out. I tell the provider. Your friend can come out. Watch me fork you or she can leave the room. If that doesn't work, I leave.
    Why does it matter if the girl is in the bathroom LOL.

  9. #20939

    Corrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Franchise2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen the blonde MILF Sicilian corrie in the whitemarsh Rosedale area?. She reminds me of brandy. Brandy won't be back til Sept. I can't wait! But I'm feeling the itch and can't wait. I'm hoping she's half as good as brandy. Any intel, on this one. Cause it ltgtbt.
    This one has been around for a while although I have never seen her. You can search around on southern maryland EB and see reviews of old numbers of her. She travels but typically was out of Chuck county and NOVA.

  10. #20938

    Someone in the bathroom

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Most likely someone else was using the room. It's so stupid that there will be multiple people using the same room instead of getting their own room when one date would pay for it. But drug addicts are budget conscious, I guess. I've had my share of waiting. Sometimes it's worth it and sometimes not. I've literally waited hours on one girl but she was a smoking hot fuck pig down for anything but some are not worth waiting for.
    When I enter the room. If the bathroom door is not open, I immediately ask if I can wash my hands or ask to use the restroom. This must happen before any type of donation. If the provider tells me her girlfriend is in the bathroom. You can always say I gotta run back to the car for more donation. Be right back is an easy way out. I tell the provider. Your friend can come out. Watch me fork you or she can leave the room. If that doesn't work, I leave.

  11. #20937

    Corrie in whitemarsh

    Has anyone seen the blonde MILF Sicilian corrie in the whitemarsh Rosedale area?. She reminds me of brandy. Brandy won't be back til Sept. I can't wait! But I'm feeling the itch and can't wait. I'm hoping she's half as good as brandy. Any intel, on this one. Cause it ltgtbt.

  12. #20936

    Time

    Many girls double book clients because they get many no shows.

    Sometimes they will have you wait until they're done with a client then come up with an excuse.

    Some girls are high volume and will have to take showers or freshen up in between and take too long getting ready.

    Some girls nod out / pass out from their candy use.

    Some girls who are heavy candy users have lost all sense / perception of time. This is the most common experience I've dealt with.

  13. #20935
    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Any idea where Allie went? She wasn't the best, but she was a spinner and for some odd reason I miss her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...201/4432745481
    I Agree she was my go to!

  14. #20934

    Nikki bowties

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    These are not recent pictures. Seems to have some skin issues looking like rashes. I asked her to send me a particular picture so I can tell what she looks like presently. These girls always using old pictures. The one with her hair pulled back looks nothing like Nikki but it is of a period when she was clean.
    I saw Nikki bowties since she came back and yeah she has marks on her chest. And of course some of the pics are from her best days. But she is willing to send current pics also. She is still a nice girl, a fun time, does BBBJ and BBFS and made me enjoy my visit. I'm definitely glad she's back (for our sakes) and would recommend giving her a shot for at least the QV.

  15. #20933
    Found another big breasted one that looks great. So many options.

    Anyone ever seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/173936128

    https://callescort.org/410-784-9110
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f2ae5a74587d658a2a9e71ece133f4a5_f.jpg‎   01bbbb020becbd028ff90c42bd9e3a5e_f.jpg‎   3520fa72e89b1822444012497f250b95_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape