The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 1242 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20917

    Asian orgs

    Anyone have experience with or recommendations for local k / j / c orgs? I had a blast with them while in Vegas, but in checking rentry, the closest thing is in Tyson's.

    Ad for attention / example: https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...e/868995747147

  2. #20916

    Elli / Lana Rose

    I've seen a few reviews about this one some good some bad so I was on the fence, also her comms can be bad at times, took me a few weeks for our schedules to sync so I pulled the trigger when she responded and I was in the area. Now her rates are a bit higher than normal and her location is a low end motel on Washington blv so I didn't have high hopes but I really like how she looks in the pics and little head was in charge. To my surprise she's the girls in the pic, tall maybe 5'10-11' and nice pawg-ish body, her body is very similar to diamond greek goddess if you seen her and also she has one of the cleanest looking puss I have seen, almost looks photo-shopped. Now my visit was actually great, she had a good friendly attitude and we had a nice conversation. Started with a above average bbj and then had the main event in multiple positions. She get very vocal, she is either a good actress or she was really into it. Good nut. She mentioned her GFE rates include bareback, filming and multiple pops so I will definetly return for that. 1. 2 qv.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...901/4434250500

  3. #20915
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/squirtythirty

    Anyone seen this lady yet? Based on her pics, she is very much my type.
    She's your type? What do you think about a 50% deposit before you get into the room To judge her airbrushing photos. It would suck if she said sorry I'm busy right now. I can't see you. Hopefully you're gonna select the overnight stay for 5500donuts. Make sure you send her your photograph. Would suck to send a deposit and then for her to say you're not the guy in the photograph.

    Wonder why she doesn't have any reviews I didn't find any with a quick search.

  4. #20914

    Kelly Hart

    https://tryst.link/escort/squirtythirty

    Anyone seen this lady yet? Based on her pics, she is very much my type.

  5. #20913
    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster;6995978[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/174390384[/URL]

    Any one sample this. Has she been. Reported on.
    I'm actually texting her now. Trying to set something up. She's got a nice little body I want to taste.

  6. #20912

    Scarlit BWI

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/174760235

    Saw this one a couple of days ago. According to the ad it's her last day here. Photos are her, she is thick af!! Real cool chick. Verified via duo, then got the address to a hotel 10 minutes from bwi. Has what looks like a tummy tuck scar. Started with a CBJ, took her time. Could've finished there honestly. No fiv unfortunately. From there I went to work in doggy. She can take a pounding. Finished in the bag and was out. $+80 for hhr. Stay safe.

  7. #20911
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    The usual

    Quote Originally Posted by JayMarble  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's happening with Molly? Hasn't posted in a few weeks.
    Check the SW thread and enjoy your risky discount.

  8. #20910

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoDid  [View Original Post]
    Treasure was one of my original atf's many, many years ago. She used to double with chastity back then. I was glad to see that she was back in the game. She was a doll then but the life, having kids, etc has started taking a toll on her.

    That being said her head game is still top notch and can goat it all the way down to the root. The CFS is still above average. I saw her just before I went on vacation last week but just didn't get a chance to post. Stays in typical low budget motels and is sometimes hard to get to respond. I hit her up for a qv for $. 2 and got started with a BBBJ that was top notch. She was literally fucking her own throat and when she was all the way down nose to stomach she would shake her head back and forth with my cock down her throat. Had to stop her so I wouldn't bust in her mouth. Hit it in multiple positions till I was ready to fill the bag. Her best asset now is that ridiculous bbj. Pics are accurate. Enjoy.
    She is screaming dkye in those ugly shaven part of her head. I don't like tat's on the face ugh.

  9. #20909

    Sasshaa parkville listing

    Sorry I can't post a link, was scrolling through LC and had seen a listing for a girl of Spanish descent, looks slightly puertorican. Looking through her pics and saw mostly pictures of Carmen the girl looks good, the pics are throwing me off I tried to text but no response, a few times, wondering if it's light. Looks older than listed age bet looks good. Any insight, anyone?

  10. #20908

    Jane or aka Charlie teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    She's a pretty girl. Kinda quiet and so so BBJ and lackluster CFS. She used to have GPS the last time I contacted her a few months ago. When I saw her, I guess I caught her at a desperate time and she went for a $. 4 HH. If she's still asking for $$ for a HH she's definitely not worth the donation. For $. 5 HH you may be satisfied.

    Shooter Out!!
    Does she have her teeth? I wonder when I see many pics without a smile.

  11. #20907

    Fake threats are funny

    Quote Originally Posted by DontGiveUp  [View Original Post]
    I posted this before about a similar incident. But I wanted to give a new update to a new incident. I Text a Spanish provider, I was delayed a few times at work so I could not see her. I advised my issue. But I still get this threatening messsge from a ding dong wanting me to pay or else. It is at the same red roof inn parkway Hanover. So be aware. Second time this ding dong has messaged me threatening me. Different numbers of cause. I make that part of my routine. I will post his text below.

    https://callescort.org/443-720-1663
    I would get these to for Latin numbers. Makes me realize they were fake, going to set me up to be robbed, but definitely not the girl you would have met.

  12. #20906

    Treasure

    Treasure was one of my original atf's many, many years ago. She used to double with chastity back then. I was glad to see that she was back in the game. She was a doll then but the life, having kids, etc has started taking a toll on her.

    That being said her head game is still top notch and can goat it all the way down to the root. The CFS is still above average. I saw her just before I went on vacation last week but just didn't get a chance to post. Stays in typical low budget motels and is sometimes hard to get to respond. I hit her up for a qv for $. 2 and got started with a BBBJ that was top notch. She was literally fucking her own throat and when she was all the way down nose to stomach she would shake her head back and forth with my cock down her throat. Had to stop her so I wouldn't bust in her mouth. Hit it in multiple positions till I was ready to fill the bag. Her best asset now is that ridiculous bbj. Pics are accurate. Enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/174390384

    Any one sample this. Has she been. Reported on.

  13. #20905

    Newbie here

    Just got back here and still a newbie. Anybody know a Latina provider or Asian provider that has their own brothers or soemthing? Pleas DM.

  14. #20904

    Thanks for the report.

    Quote Originally Posted by Okorov05  [View Original Post]
    FYI Bring a rain coat.

    Check out post the DELAWARE / DE-OTHER http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=6994127#post6994127.

    POST #4176.
    Wow wow wow.

  15. #20903

    Molly

    Quote Originally Posted by JayMarble  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what's happening with Molly? Hasn't posted in a few weeks.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7000266

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape