Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 406 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 6084
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5364

    Sharlay

    Has anyone seen her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...d/829026601738
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4024.jpg‎   IMG_4025.jpg‎  

  2. #5363

    Try it out

    Was at a local party a few weeks ago and stumbled on a slim thick UTR face is above average. Body is above average I'd give her a 7 overall. She's mid to late 20's. Her incall is in the bottom level of a very high class residence in Leicester. Dream was 4 for the hr. Possibly other girls there working always other around when I've been there. Hard to reach by phone so last couple Saturdays I just went and knocked and asked for her and she was there and available. Things been pretty bad around the area so thought I'd pass it on. For more info if interested DM.

  3. #5362
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCjr  [View Original Post]
    She told me that it was her bf at the time doing that but he's now in prison for that. That's what she said, me personally I don't believe a damn thing she told me. I think she was part of it and knew it. I was going to visit her but now I took her out of the list.

    I am trying to find good providers in Asheville because I will be visiting the area in a couple days. I saw this one what yall think?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/226597325572

    I personally go for big booty girls, big boobs. Can be slim or thick but must have one of the things mentioned before or both like this one.
    Thank you for sharing feedback on this topic. I appreciate your comments, b / c we all know that attempted blackmail never ends quietly.

  4. #5361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 175

    I text her.

    Quote Originally Posted by AshevilleGuy  [View Original Post]
    I can't imagine how much she might regret that one day.
    She told me that it was her bf at the time doing that but he's now in prison for that. That's what she said, me personally I don't believe a damn thing she told me. I think she was part of it and knew it. I was going to visit her but now I took her out of the list.

    I am trying to find good providers in Asheville because I will be visiting the area in a couple days. I saw this one what yall think?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/226597325572

    I personally go for big booty girls, big boobs. Can be slim or thick but must have one of the things mentioned before or both like this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5795.jpg‎  

  5. #5360
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    A couple of years back there was one in GVL doing the same thing, she's moved her game to SA now.
    I can't imagine how much she might regret that one day.

  6. #5359
    Quote Originally Posted by AshevilleGuy  [View Original Post]
    WTF? She posted private pics with clients from alleged dreams on STGs for the whole world to see?? Is this for real!?
    A couple of years back there was one in GVL doing the same thing, she's moved her game to SA now.

  7. #5358
    Quote Originally Posted by BBCjr  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she have been blackmailing people around.
    WTF? She posted private pics with clients from alleged dreams on STGs for the whole world to see?? Is this for real!?

  8. #5357
    Senior Member


    Posts: 175

    Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by William0947  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in meeting this one but I don't see anything posted. Has no one given her a shot or everyone trying to keep her on the down low?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...8/810568817723
    It looks like she have been blackmailing people around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5692.jpg‎   IMG_5691.jpg‎  

  9. #5356

  10. #5355

    Looking for MILF GFE

    Lots of reports under Greenville felixliter84.

    Been doing massage, bored.

    Want to find that GFE MILF.

    All recommendations appreciated.

    Rhx.

  11. #5354
    Quote Originally Posted by William0947  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in meeting this one but I don't see anything posted. Has no one given her a shot or everyone trying to keep her on the down low?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...8/810568817723
    She seems to be new in town or at least new posting an ad.

  12. #5353

    I give up

    I'm just sticking to AMPs from now on. The escort scene in this town is abysmal. Less than 5% of these girls ever respond to messages. The ones that do are ghosters and time wasters, have serious attitude problems, are using fake pics, are fat and disgusting and on drugs, cannot follow the simplest instructions, are wearing ankle monitors, I've been at this since January down here and I'm fucking done. I've gotten more action in cities three times smaller. Given how much money they want it is Always better to just go to a massage parlor. Much higher quality girls, no phone tag or other games, utter professionalism and reliability. There's no point to escorts anymore unless you're just allergic to Asian girls.

  13. #5352

    Henley

    I've seen her a few times. Demons. Larger than pics. Sweet girl tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyD1401  [View Original Post]
    Going to be in town for work next week. Anyone seen Henley? A search got nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/386416598968

  14. #5351

    Tiny kylie

    I'm interested in meeting this one but I don't see anything posted. Has no one given her a shot or everyone trying to keep her on the down low?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...8/810568817723

  15. #5350
    Quote Originally Posted by HhSlinger  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents. I come over the mtn into weaverville for business periodically from the dead tri cities. Wanted to see if anyone had a line on anyone in that area you could recommend. It's not worth it to keep going into AVL for me most of the time with traffic, time restraints, etc. Doesn't need to be FS a good massage is perfectly fine and would be a great break in the day when I get that way. Thanks!
    The only one I know in Weaverville is a legit massage-no extras and she stays booked solid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape