Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 6084
-
08-28-24 10:26 #5364Senior Member

Posts: 97Sharlay
Has anyone seen her before?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...d/829026601738
-
08-28-24 10:14 #5363Senior Member

Posts: 40Try it out
Was at a local party a few weeks ago and stumbled on a slim thick UTR face is above average. Body is above average I'd give her a 7 overall. She's mid to late 20's. Her incall is in the bottom level of a very high class residence in Leicester. Dream was 4 for the hr. Possibly other girls there working always other around when I've been there. Hard to reach by phone so last couple Saturdays I just went and knocked and asked for her and she was there and available. Things been pretty bad around the area so thought I'd pass it on. For more info if interested DM.
-
08-27-24 14:25 #5362Senior Member

Posts: 90Thank you for sharing feedback on this topic. I appreciate your comments, b / c we all know that attempted blackmail never ends quietly.
Originally Posted by BBCjr
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-24 19:32 #5361Senior Member

Posts: 175I text her.
She told me that it was her bf at the time doing that but he's now in prison for that. That's what she said, me personally I don't believe a damn thing she told me. I think she was part of it and knew it. I was going to visit her but now I took her out of the list.
Originally Posted by AshevilleGuy
[View Original Post]
I am trying to find good providers in Asheville because I will be visiting the area in a couple days. I saw this one what yall think?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/226597325572
I personally go for big booty girls, big boobs. Can be slim or thick but must have one of the things mentioned before or both like this one.
-
08-26-24 03:03 #5360Senior Member

Posts: 90I can't imagine how much she might regret that one day.
Originally Posted by FiveOfSix
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 18:43 #5359Senior Member

Posts: 1189A couple of years back there was one in GVL doing the same thing, she's moved her game to SA now.
Originally Posted by AshevilleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 16:58 #5358Senior Member

Posts: 90WTF? She posted private pics with clients from alleged dreams on STGs for the whole world to see?? Is this for real!?
Originally Posted by BBCjr
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-24 06:41 #5357Senior Member

Posts: 175Lol.
It looks like she have been blackmailing people around.
Originally Posted by William0947
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-24 11:03 #5356Senior Member

Posts: 38
-
08-23-24 13:26 #5355Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking for MILF GFE
Lots of reports under Greenville felixliter84.
Been doing massage, bored.
Want to find that GFE MILF.
All recommendations appreciated.
Rhx.
-
08-16-24 16:29 #5354Regular Member

Posts: 14She seems to be new in town or at least new posting an ad.
Originally Posted by William0947
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 21:28 #5353Senior Member

Posts: 52I give up
I'm just sticking to AMPs from now on. The escort scene in this town is abysmal. Less than 5% of these girls ever respond to messages. The ones that do are ghosters and time wasters, have serious attitude problems, are using fake pics, are fat and disgusting and on drugs, cannot follow the simplest instructions, are wearing ankle monitors, I've been at this since January down here and I'm fucking done. I've gotten more action in cities three times smaller. Given how much money they want it is Always better to just go to a massage parlor. Much higher quality girls, no phone tag or other games, utter professionalism and reliability. There's no point to escorts anymore unless you're just allergic to Asian girls.
-
08-13-24 21:26 #5352Regular Member

Posts: 1Henley
I've seen her a few times. Demons. Larger than pics. Sweet girl tho.
Originally Posted by JohnnyD1401
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-24 00:34 #5351Senior Member

Posts: 53Tiny kylie
I'm interested in meeting this one but I don't see anything posted. Has no one given her a shot or everyone trying to keep her on the down low?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...8/810568817723
-
08-06-24 22:10 #5350Senior Member

Posts: 1202The only one I know in Weaverville is a legit massage-no extras and she stays booked solid.
Originally Posted by HhSlinger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





