Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 6084
-
08-06-24 08:22 #5349Senior Member

Posts: 168Weaverville
Hello gents. I come over the mtn into weaverville for business periodically from the dead tri cities. Wanted to see if anyone had a line on anyone in that area you could recommend. It's not worth it to keep going into AVL for me most of the time with traffic, time restraints, etc. Doesn't need to be FS a good massage is perfectly fine and would be a great break in the day when I get that way. Thanks!
-
08-05-24 23:05 #5348Senior Member

Posts: 1202I wonder if it was the dame guy; this dude pulled beside me in Chrysler 300.
Originally Posted by AshevilleGuy
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 18:00 #5347Senior Member

Posts: 90Had a friend get robbed at gunpoint while inside his car dreaming. Was in a "safe looking" neighborhood in West AVL.
Originally Posted by LuccaMac
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 15:51 #5346Senior Member

Posts: 456Get one of those small portable battery car starters. The best $70 you can spend. I've used it probably 6 times over the years for different cars.
Originally Posted by Niterider450
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 15:03 #5345Senior Member

Posts: 1202I got stranded in west Asheville last year when my water pump went out and almost got robbed.
Originally Posted by Dwt400
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-24 07:27 #5344Regular Member

Posts: 14Just curious
Fellow dreamers, I was going to my cousins house to give him a ride to the auto store so he could replace his dead battery. This got me thinking what would happen if my car didn't start after having a dream. Has anyone else experienced this or thought of what to do?
-
08-04-24 08:21 #5343Senior Member

Posts: 88Henley
Going to be in town for work next week. Anyone seen Henley? A search got nothing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...l/386416598968
-
08-03-24 16:43 #5342Senior Member

Posts: 160Saw her last night
10/10 experience for non GFE provider. To each his own. She does have demons. Didn't clock watch. Her communication isn't the best just being honest. She is leaving middle of next week. Closing notes she can definitely knows how to bounce one the pole, great head, and good cat. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Kennypowers315
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 15:05 #5341Senior Member

Posts: 33Paris
Oh wow, I actually saw Paris once a couple of years ago. She must be using some heavy filters in those photos!
Originally Posted by Ayeee
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 20:37 #5340Senior Member

Posts: 160Summer Rae I can't speak about Brina but
Summer Rae is real I seen her couple years ago pretty good experience from what I remember. She went by the name Paris back then. You can search Asheville and Greenville sc forums for more recent reports good luck.
Originally Posted by Kennypowers315
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 19:27 #5339Senior Member

Posts: 33Summer Rae / Brina
Has anyone had such with either of these two ladies?
Kinky little Brina.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/082072812709
Summer Rae.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...e/684235353940
-
07-29-24 18:09 #5338Senior Member

Posts: 1826She's in Columbia now
I believe one yours in my city. I wanted to know if you any of you in Asheville have Intel on this one. She came here already fukin up. Double booking making appointments. I told her don't bring that shit down here we won't tolerate it.
-
07-29-24 17:24 #5337Senior Member

Posts: 1189I remember a ways back someone saw her and she was filthy, dirty like she had been living in the woods.
Originally Posted by Kennypowers315
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-24 16:32 #5336Senior Member

Posts: 33Brooke
Has anyone tried Brooke out? The search comes up with a Brooke, but I'm pretty sure this is a different one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/378834637051
-
07-27-24 06:48 #5335Senior Member

Posts: 205Legit
I've seen her a couple of times and she's legit. Not GFE at all and everything is covered but she's good at what she does. Has a couple of strange rules but I'd recommend seeing her at least once.
Originally Posted by TopCat53
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





