Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 1739
-
09-09-24 06:56 #854Senior Member

Posts: 356So you want us to give you the names and numbers of people that we are in contact with?
Originally Posted by NegroCaliente
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 16:06 #853Senior Member

Posts: 356Minimum age difference for being a SB?
Lots of older women on seeking. In fact, a woman 5 years older than me wanted to be my sb and said that $300 was "WAYYYYY TOOOO LOW. " That gave me a good laugh!
A guy my age can go into any higher-end cocktail lounge and find someone her age and looks for free.
Anyway, I draw the limit at 15 years, if she was smoking hot, but I prefer 25-30 years age difference.
-
09-04-24 18:50 #852Senior Member

Posts: 128Trade Info
Not sure if this is allowed but I'm hoping someone is willing to trade contact information. I'd rather get verified user from here than deal with the buying tokens. I'm interested in finding someone between 18-21. Hopefully this is okay.
-
09-04-24 01:18 #851SirCumsalot70Guest
Secret Benefits is a scam
I've tried secret benefits. It's a token based system so the site has many robot profiles that will send out messages to bait chaps into using their tokens and spending money. The only good thing is that it requires a verification video from the ladies. I don't think they realize it posts it so most of them have no makeup and no filters on so you see what they really look like. No need for the pool test L O L. At least you know what you're getting with the few real women but I personally don't think it's worth it. Tokens to message, tokens to open a message, tokens to see private photos so it can end up being more expensive than SA depending upon how many ladies you talk to. There are lots of scammers on SA too but at least I don't have to pay to see their message only to find out they're fake ha ha.
Originally Posted by WestValMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 01:10 #850SirCumsalot70Guest
New to Phx
Hi boys,
I'm new to Phx but not new to SA. I was previously in a small town where there weren't many options (but most were okay with a just a few hundred bucks L O L). I've looked through the thread and I'm very grateful for the intel you all have provided. Seems many of the Phx ladies think they're worth 1 k ha ha so your posts saves me a lot of time! I'll repay the favor with intel of my own as I start meeting the Phx ladies.
Good luck out there.
-
09-01-24 18:29 #849Senior Member

Posts: 356Seeking is my favorite. A few fakes and flakes, but easy to weed out.
Originally Posted by WestValMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 21:43 #848Senior Member

Posts: 32Sugar websites
It seems there are a lot of different website options for sugar dating.
Which one do you guys like and why?
-
08-24-24 23:22 #847Senior Member

Posts: 356Seeing a young pretty girl who did what she did to herself was a turn off. So whatever she said was never heard.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 19:53 #846Senior Member

Posts: 353Seen her a few times. Did she talk your ear off?
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 13:44 #845Senior Member

Posts: 1881Yikes
That sucks and not in a good way. The small ink on her face or she's got more? Hard to tell with those graphics she planted on herself.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
She is cute!
-
08-22-24 19:48 #844Senior Member

Posts: 356Won't repeat
Cute little girl with a tiny body. Face tattoo was a major turn off. Condom required. Bad head. 400. I should have countered with 200.2nd round made me feel like she was doing me a favor.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-8885fdcb0536
-
08-22-24 06:22 #843Senior Member

Posts: 78Trophies?
I collect their panties, if they wear panties.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 15:56 #842Senior Member

Posts: 356I have discreetly recorded most of the girls I've been with. Also, during ppm negotiation, and I don't like her offer, I ask if she's cool with recording.
Originally Posted by Blue2005
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 12:30 #841Senior Member

Posts: 43I've recorded every single one. It's kind of a trophy thing for me LOL.
Originally Posted by Blue2005
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 11:41 #840Senior Member

Posts: 50Pro on Seeking
Too many red flags with her. Her pics look photoshopped. She runs ads on PD in Phoenix and Flagstaff at the same time. Her reviews on PD are pretty generic but PD reviews are unreliable anyway. In her ads on PD, she wants a deposit, which is always a red flag. She looks good and I'd be tempted to give her a try if I had some reliable intel on her but with the red flags and the 900 price point on PD, she's a hard pass.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





