Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 116 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 1734
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by WestValMonger  [View Original Post]
    It seems there are a lot of different website options for sugar dating.

    Which one do you guys like and why?
    Seeking is my favorite. A few fakes and flakes, but easy to weed out.

  2. #848

    Sugar websites

    It seems there are a lot of different website options for sugar dating.

    Which one do you guys like and why?

  3. #847
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. Did she talk your ear off?
    Seeing a young pretty girl who did what she did to herself was a turn off. So whatever she said was never heard.

  4. #846
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Cute little girl with a tiny body. Face tattoo was a major turn off. Condom required. Bad head. 400. I should have countered with 200.2nd round made me feel like she was doing me a favor.
    Seen her a few times. Did she talk your ear off?

  5. #845

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Cute little girl with a tiny body. Face tattoo was a major turn off. Condom required. Bad head. 400. I should have countered with 200.2nd round made me feel like she was doing me a favor.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-8885fdcb0536
    That sucks and not in a good way. The small ink on her face or she's got more? Hard to tell with those graphics she planted on herself.

    She is cute!

  6. #844

    Won't repeat

    Cute little girl with a tiny body. Face tattoo was a major turn off. Condom required. Bad head. 400. I should have countered with 200.2nd round made me feel like she was doing me a favor.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-8885fdcb0536

  7. #843

    Trophies?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkridge  [View Original Post]
    I've recorded every single one. It's kind of a trophy thing for me LOL.
    I collect their panties, if they wear panties.

  8. #842
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2005  [View Original Post]
    Has any SA gals allowed you guys to record?
    I have discreetly recorded most of the girls I've been with. Also, during ppm negotiation, and I don't like her offer, I ask if she's cool with recording.

  9. #841
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2005  [View Original Post]
    Has any SA gals allowed you guys to record?
    I've recorded every single one. It's kind of a trophy thing for me LOL.

  10. #840

    Pro on Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or all her photos on PD looks fake? It's almost like she pasted her face onto those bodies!

    The only photo that looks OK is the one on seeking by the tree. And she wants how much??
    Too many red flags with her. Her pics look photoshopped. She runs ads on PD in Phoenix and Flagstaff at the same time. Her reviews on PD are pretty generic but PD reviews are unreliable anyway. In her ads on PD, she wants a deposit, which is always a red flag. She looks good and I'd be tempted to give her a try if I had some reliable intel on her but with the red flags and the 900 price point on PD, she's a hard pass.

  11. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2005  [View Original Post]
    Has any SA gals allowed you guys to record?
    I've had one that allowed it, it all depends on the person and their comfort level I would imagine.

  12. #838

    Fake photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    This one has been on Private Delights for over a year. She wants 900 for GFE on PD. I haven't communicated with her so I don't know how much she's asking for on Seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-3e012eba4c10

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizo...nix/Msserenity
    Is it me or all her photos on PD looks fake? It's almost like she pasted her face onto those bodies!

    The only photo that looks OK is the one on seeking by the tree. And she wants how much??

  13. #837
    Has any SA gals allowed you guys to record?

  14. #836

    Another pro on Seeking

    This one has been on Private Delights for over a year. She wants 900 for GFE on PD. I haven't communicated with her so I don't know how much she's asking for on Seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-3e012eba4c10

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizo...nix/Msserenity

  15. #835

    Maddieplays on seek

    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    These are from the last couple of months. Links are attached for both.

    This one was fun. Good communication and kept in touch until the meet up. She wants 500 and a condom. Body type mostly matches her pics and she had a great personality. BBBJ was on the menu but everything else was covered. She was relaxed and fun during the entire meet. I'd see this one again.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-8c41a5625207
    Nice! I've been trying to set something up with her but every time she always got an excuse so I gave up on her. Good intel, I might try her again later. Thank you for the report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape