Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 1734
-
10-06-24 02:19 #864Senior Member

Posts: 71Short report on Seeking ladies I've contacted
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-19af2d3ff224
Can't tell if this one is real. Said 500 ppm.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-ede1b5379e05
This one went to text pretty quick and quoted 500 ppm covered only, maybe a pro? Insta and photo verified so seems real at least.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-9ac67385f5a3
I may see this one sooner rather than later as she's fine with 300 ppm, seems down for whatever.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-73880e98f755
Saw this one a few days ago. IMO better looking in person, tight body and all around cool person. Will definitely be a regular. Talked down to 300 ppm BBBJ CFS as she was looking to meet asap.
-
10-04-24 18:53 #863Senior Member

Posts: 71Funny story at the Quality Inn Motel
Stayed at a motel last night with a SB and didn't know they had a policy of $150 cash deposit at the motel for anyone that is local. Almost called it off but I needed a night away from home anyway so went through with it.
On my way to check out the next day I saw a guy arguing with the staff saying he was treated rudely the night before, and the employee said "you asked if you could rent a room for an hour, you're lucky we didn't call the cops. ".
Lesson to be learned I guess is don't be so obvious lmao.
-
09-18-24 11:39 #862Senior Member

Posts: 353Do overs
I've been on and off SA for close to 10 years now. When I connect with someone I like and the sex is good, I generally stick with them for as long as they are down. Once in a while you lose touch with someone like that for one reason or another. One of my favorite things is when they reappear out of the blue months or even a year or two later. I like to hear the story about why they broke contact (whether I believe a word of it or not) and I like get reacquainted sex- it's kind of like make up sex. I have that to look forward to tonight. One of my favorites-attractive, affectionate, affordable and down for anything-popped back up on the radar today. She had texted me Merry Christmas and then radio silence. Can't wait to hear her tale and then let her make it up to me!
-
09-17-24 17:20 #861Senior Member

Posts: 353The oldest I have seen was 39, which is a little more than 20 years younger than me. The upside was that she was very much into the sex, some of the yonger ones are not. If they aren't, I'm one and done with them. I prefer around 22-25.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-24 07:32 #860Senior Member

Posts: 354Yes. I met her for drinks and ppm last week! I stayed the night with her but, I didn't have any fresh clothes to go home in the next morning. So, she let me have all of her man's clothes from the closet in one of her photos!
Originally Posted by AmarousRogue
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-24 23:19 #859Senior Member

Posts: 28Has anyone had luck with this flaky girl?
Hey guys, I've been trying to give S0 phi3 L3 wis xo a grand to come over and dance. I have money and she's worth it, I'm not unattractive either. Has anyone met her, because it's been super frustrating for the last two months trying to make this shit work. She looks perfect. Like I'm betting that pussy iS gorgeous and her butthole is the same color of her skin. Perfect 10 in my book.
Anyone have any interaction with her? Super frustrating.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...c-42de0566fcfb
-
09-13-24 19:43 #858Senior Member

Posts: 1864Trading info
I don't see why not, what do you have to offer in return?
Originally Posted by NegroCaliente
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-24 19:38 #857Senior Member

Posts: 1864SA vs SB
100% agree on the above. I've tried both services in the past. While SB sounded good on paper you're looking at almost 3 bucks (assuming you went with 1 k credits) to message someone then only to find out the message is just "Hi" or "Hey baby" you reply then it's ghost town. Choose SB if you're in no hurry finding someone or just wants to take things slow.
Originally Posted by SirCumsalot70
[View Original Post]
For SA, look for that 33% coupon code, join for a month and cancel. That should give you enough leads hopefully. Good luck!
-
09-10-24 06:09 #856Senior Member

Posts: 77Names
Since Seeking is moving toward a more "conventional" dating site, with a higher caliber of men. They are moving from made-up names to more "realistic" ones.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-24 17:20 #855Senior Member

Posts: 354There is currently an onslaught of fake profiles
95% of the time, the fake profile's user name is the same name they give me when I ask. For many years, profile names have been something made up like "Princessbaby", "ClassyWoman", etc. Now, it's "Angela", "Brittney", "Courtney", etc.
I have verified fake profiles by: 1. Reverse image search, 2. Reverse number search, 3. Social Media number search, 4. The very fact that they want a deposit after negotiating ppm. The common denominator with all of these fakes is normal first names used as their screen name.
Some are even so brazen to ask for PPM on the site. Yes, I have reported those to admin, but their profile is still active as confirmed using my secondary profile.
-
09-09-24 06:56 #854Senior Member

Posts: 354So you want us to give you the names and numbers of people that we are in contact with?
Originally Posted by NegroCaliente
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-24 16:06 #853Senior Member

Posts: 354Minimum age difference for being a SB?
Lots of older women on seeking. In fact, a woman 5 years older than me wanted to be my sb and said that $300 was "WAYYYYY TOOOO LOW. " That gave me a good laugh!
A guy my age can go into any higher-end cocktail lounge and find someone her age and looks for free.
Anyway, I draw the limit at 15 years, if she was smoking hot, but I prefer 25-30 years age difference.
-
09-04-24 18:50 #852Senior Member

Posts: 128Trade Info
Not sure if this is allowed but I'm hoping someone is willing to trade contact information. I'd rather get verified user from here than deal with the buying tokens. I'm interested in finding someone between 18-21. Hopefully this is okay.
-
09-04-24 01:18 #851SirCumsalot70Guest
Secret Benefits is a scam
I've tried secret benefits. It's a token based system so the site has many robot profiles that will send out messages to bait chaps into using their tokens and spending money. The only good thing is that it requires a verification video from the ladies. I don't think they realize it posts it so most of them have no makeup and no filters on so you see what they really look like. No need for the pool test L O L. At least you know what you're getting with the few real women but I personally don't think it's worth it. Tokens to message, tokens to open a message, tokens to see private photos so it can end up being more expensive than SA depending upon how many ladies you talk to. There are lots of scammers on SA too but at least I don't have to pay to see their message only to find out they're fake ha ha.
Originally Posted by WestValMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-24 01:10 #850SirCumsalot70Guest
New to Phx
Hi boys,
I'm new to Phx but not new to SA. I was previously in a small town where there weren't many options (but most were okay with a just a few hundred bucks L O L). I've looked through the thread and I'm very grateful for the intel you all have provided. Seems many of the Phx ladies think they're worth 1 k ha ha so your posts saves me a lot of time! I'll repay the favor with intel of my own as I start meeting the Phx ladies.
Good luck out there.










Reply With Quote




