Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 1734
-
09-01-24 18:29 #849Senior Member

Posts: 354Seeking is my favorite. A few fakes and flakes, but easy to weed out.
Originally Posted by WestValMonger
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 21:43 #848Senior Member

Posts: 32Sugar websites
It seems there are a lot of different website options for sugar dating.
Which one do you guys like and why?
-
08-24-24 23:22 #847Senior Member

Posts: 354Seeing a young pretty girl who did what she did to herself was a turn off. So whatever she said was never heard.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 19:53 #846Senior Member

Posts: 353Seen her a few times. Did she talk your ear off?
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-24 13:44 #845Senior Member

Posts: 1868Yikes
That sucks and not in a good way. The small ink on her face or she's got more? Hard to tell with those graphics she planted on herself.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
She is cute!
-
08-22-24 19:48 #844Senior Member

Posts: 354Won't repeat
Cute little girl with a tiny body. Face tattoo was a major turn off. Condom required. Bad head. 400. I should have countered with 200.2nd round made me feel like she was doing me a favor.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-8885fdcb0536
-
08-22-24 06:22 #843Senior Member

Posts: 77Trophies?
I collect their panties, if they wear panties.
Originally Posted by Darkridge
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 15:56 #842Senior Member

Posts: 354I have discreetly recorded most of the girls I've been with. Also, during ppm negotiation, and I don't like her offer, I ask if she's cool with recording.
Originally Posted by Blue2005
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 12:30 #841Senior Member

Posts: 43I've recorded every single one. It's kind of a trophy thing for me LOL.
Originally Posted by Blue2005
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 11:41 #840Senior Member

Posts: 50Pro on Seeking
Too many red flags with her. Her pics look photoshopped. She runs ads on PD in Phoenix and Flagstaff at the same time. Her reviews on PD are pretty generic but PD reviews are unreliable anyway. In her ads on PD, she wants a deposit, which is always a red flag. She looks good and I'd be tempted to give her a try if I had some reliable intel on her but with the red flags and the 900 price point on PD, she's a hard pass.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 10:31 #839Senior Member

Posts: 969I've had one that allowed it, it all depends on the person and their comfort level I would imagine.
Originally Posted by Blue2005
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 02:32 #838Senior Member

Posts: 1868Fake photos
Is it me or all her photos on PD looks fake? It's almost like she pasted her face onto those bodies!
Originally Posted by Scs2326
[View Original Post]
The only photo that looks OK is the one on seeking by the tree. And she wants how much??
-
08-19-24 21:53 #837Regular Member

Posts: 12Has any SA gals allowed you guys to record?
-
08-18-24 21:31 #836Senior Member

Posts: 50Another pro on Seeking
This one has been on Private Delights for over a year. She wants 900 for GFE on PD. I haven't communicated with her so I don't know how much she's asking for on Seeking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-3e012eba4c10
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizo...nix/Msserenity
-
08-15-24 15:52 #835Senior Member

Posts: 1868Maddieplays on seek
Nice! I've been trying to set something up with her but every time she always got an excuse so I gave up on her. Good intel, I might try her again later. Thank you for the report.
Originally Posted by Scs2326
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





