Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 106 to 120 of 4467
-
08-21-24 11:25 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 208Facts
I just stated facts. Not sure why you responded? Huh.
Originally Posted by RyanLandis
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 22:58 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 579I just stated facts and observations. Not sure why you responded? Huh.
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 21:54 #4360Senior Member

Posts: 208March 25,2024
A senior member that shared their experience.
Originally Posted by RyanLandis
[View Original Post]
Go back to post #4302.
You forgot you acknowledged it.
That is also on you.
I make no money off Yumi or swan spa.
I just don't respect ignorant thoughts that come off as "fact. ".
It's the definition of Fake News.
-
08-20-24 21:43 #4359Senior Member

Posts: 208Yumi is the boss
Your loss. Dudes have actually given great intel mentioning Yumi as a stud provider, and all you've done is shut them down.
Originally Posted by RyanLandis
[View Original Post]
You on the other hand, don't provide anything other than negativity to the forum.
Instead of being a liability to the forum, give the brothers some actual intel.
You mention "Yumi is there for all of August, but no one brought her up in this forum. ".
You failed to mention "Yumi is there for all of August, but people failed to see her there. ".
I can't control people going or not going.
I can't control people leaving a review.
The issue here is the forum is dead.
Not that I'm sharing disinformation.
The disinformation comes from the doubts you spew.
I honestly don't care what you think, I just despise when ignorant people share their thoughts.
You're also calling us liars, which is weird, because I could've sworn I've seen her 4 different times.
I even mentioned when she'd be there, and you failed to try yourself, relying on RM to prove it to you.
Know what you're talking about before sharing. That's what wise people do.
-
08-20-24 19:28 #4358Senior Member

Posts: 579Same lone monger. No one else? Huh. RM has 20+ reviews for Swan and no Yumi mentioned.
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 13:17 #4357Senior Member

Posts: 208This forum is dead. Go yourself
Check for yourself.
Originally Posted by RyanLandis
[View Original Post]
*Check my member status*.
Thank you, come again.
-
08-19-24 23:18 #4356Senior Member

Posts: 579August almost gone and no posts on Yumi? Puzzling.
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-24 11:27 #4355Senior Member

Posts: 724Hope that's not the case or that she had a bad experience there. She is always so much fun during a session. I sent a note out to check on her. Maybe she was unable to financially survive the lockdown.
Originally Posted by NotTheFace
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-24 10:44 #4354Senior Member

Posts: 40Nicole's Yumi?
I love Cherry at Nicole's but wondering about Yumi at Nicole's. Any update?
-
08-04-24 15:11 #4353Senior Member

Posts: 428That's sad to hear. To be fair she had to be closing in on 70. She had a good run. I hope she saved her tips and has a very comfortable retirement.
Originally Posted by NotTheFace
[View Original Post]
-
08-03-24 21:44 #4352Senior Member

Posts: 43Last time I saw her I felt a little scared for her safety, she was very frail looking.
Originally Posted by Pasquelo
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 18:18 #4351Senior Member

Posts: 579She's got to be late 70's.
Originally Posted by Pasquelo
[View Original Post]
-
08-02-24 17:53 #4350Senior Member

Posts: 106Cherry blossom
Sadly another legend gone, stopped in cherry blossom today and found a sign on the door saying closed for retirement starting 7/11.
-
07-31-24 13:33 #4349Senior Member

Posts: 208Yumi Update: Since this thread is dead, thanks largely to doubters.
Got a text from Yumi from Swan Spa, she is back all of August.
Originally Posted by Iislali938
[View Original Post]
You're welcome.
If you want to doubt, either go see yourself, or don't post at all.
Thank you.
-
07-26-24 15:25 #4348Senior Member

Posts: 82Good shit.
Originally Posted by KingKon
[View Original Post]
And yeah activity been a bit downward lately.









Reply With Quote



