Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 298 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 4467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4362

    Facts

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLandis  [View Original Post]
    I just stated facts and observations. Not sure why you responded? Huh.
    I just stated facts. Not sure why you responded? Huh.

  2. #4361
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    Your loss. Dudes have actually given great intel mentioning Yumi as a stud provider, and all you've done is shut them down.

    You on the other hand, don't provide anything other than negativity to the forum.

    Instead of being a liability to the forum, give the brothers some actual intel.

    You mention "Yumi is there for all of August, but no one brought her up in this forum. ".

    You failed to mention "Yumi is there for all of August, but people failed to see her there. ".

    I can't control people going or not going.

    I can't control people leaving a review.

    The issue here is the forum is dead.

    Not that I'm sharing disinformation.

    The disinformation comes from the doubts you spew.

    I honestly don't care what you think, I just despise when ignorant people share their thoughts.

    You're also calling us liars, which is weird, because I could've sworn I've seen her 4 different times.

    I even mentioned when she'd be there, and you failed to try yourself, relying on RM to prove it to you.

    Know what you're talking about before sharing. That's what wise people do.
    I just stated facts and observations. Not sure why you responded? Huh.

  3. #4360

    March 25,2024

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLandis  [View Original Post]
    Finally a credible review of Yumi. Ok, but sounds like she's rather scarce, so good luck to everyone.
    A senior member that shared their experience.

    Go back to post #4302.

    You forgot you acknowledged it.

    That is also on you.

    I make no money off Yumi or swan spa.

    I just don't respect ignorant thoughts that come off as "fact. ".

    It's the definition of Fake News.

  4. #4359

    Yumi is the boss

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLandis  [View Original Post]
    Same lone monger. No one else? Huh. RM has 20+ reviews for Swan and no Yumi mentioned.
    Your loss. Dudes have actually given great intel mentioning Yumi as a stud provider, and all you've done is shut them down.

    You on the other hand, don't provide anything other than negativity to the forum.

    Instead of being a liability to the forum, give the brothers some actual intel.

    You mention "Yumi is there for all of August, but no one brought her up in this forum. ".

    You failed to mention "Yumi is there for all of August, but people failed to see her there. ".

    I can't control people going or not going.

    I can't control people leaving a review.

    The issue here is the forum is dead.

    Not that I'm sharing disinformation.

    The disinformation comes from the doubts you spew.

    I honestly don't care what you think, I just despise when ignorant people share their thoughts.

    You're also calling us liars, which is weird, because I could've sworn I've seen her 4 different times.

    I even mentioned when she'd be there, and you failed to try yourself, relying on RM to prove it to you.

    Know what you're talking about before sharing. That's what wise people do.

  5. #4358
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    Check for yourself.

    *Check my member status*.

    Thank you, come again.
    Same lone monger. No one else? Huh. RM has 20+ reviews for Swan and no Yumi mentioned.

  6. #4357

    This forum is dead. Go yourself

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanLandis  [View Original Post]
    August almost gone and no posts on Yumi? Puzzling.
    Check for yourself.

    *Check my member status*.

    Thank you, come again.

  7. #4356
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Yumi from Swan Spa, she is back all of August.

    You're welcome.

    If you want to doubt, either go see yourself, or don't post at all.

    Thank you.
    August almost gone and no posts on Yumi? Puzzling.

  8. #4355
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTheFace  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her I felt a little scared for her safety, she was very frail looking.
    Hope that's not the case or that she had a bad experience there. She is always so much fun during a session. I sent a note out to check on her. Maybe she was unable to financially survive the lockdown.

  9. #4354

    Nicole's Yumi?

    I love Cherry at Nicole's but wondering about Yumi at Nicole's. Any update?

  10. #4353
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTheFace  [View Original Post]
    Last time I saw her I felt a little scared for her safety, she was very frail looking.
    That's sad to hear. To be fair she had to be closing in on 70. She had a good run. I hope she saved her tips and has a very comfortable retirement.

  11. #4352
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasquelo  [View Original Post]
    Sadly another legend gone, stopped in cherry blossom today and found a sign on the door saying closed for retirement starting 7/11.
    Last time I saw her I felt a little scared for her safety, she was very frail looking.

  12. #4351
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasquelo  [View Original Post]
    Sadly another legend gone, stopped in cherry blossom today and found a sign on the door saying closed for retirement starting 7/11.
    She's got to be late 70's.

  13. #4350

    Cherry blossom

    Sadly another legend gone, stopped in cherry blossom today and found a sign on the door saying closed for retirement starting 7/11.

  14. #4349

    Yumi Update: Since this thread is dead, thanks largely to doubters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iislali938  [View Original Post]
    Good shit.

    And yeah activity been a bit downward lately.
    Got a text from Yumi from Swan Spa, she is back all of August.

    You're welcome.

    If you want to doubt, either go see yourself, or don't post at all.

    Thank you.

  15. #4348
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    Another monger mentioned a great provider named "yoyo" came from LA to swan spa for the month of June. He mentioned she was a great provider. I thought about checking her out earlier this month, but she was busy when I had time.

    Yumi told me she would be available for the rest of June back then, not sure if she is still there, but if you do go in, ask and let us know if I should go out of my way before July hits.

    Yumi should be back in a month or two. I will let the forum know when she is back because Ventura county is dead. I have to go to OC or San Diego to really enjoy my time.
    Good shit.

    And yeah activity been a bit downward lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape