Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 298 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 4467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4347
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    Another monger mentioned a great provider named "yoyo" came from LA to swan spa for the month of June. He mentioned she was a great provider. I thought about checking her out earlier this month, but she was busy when I had time.

    Yumi told me she would be available for the rest of June back then, not sure if she is still there, but if you do go in, ask and let us know if I should go out of my way before July hits.

    Yumi should be back in a month or two. I will let the forum know when she is back because Ventura county is dead. I have to go to OC or San Diego to really enjoy my time.
    Good shit.

    And yeah activity been a bit downward lately.

  2. #4346

    King

    Anyone try King recently. Haven't seen any new reports and been awhile since I've been there.

  3. #4345
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon805  [View Original Post]
    I will call this weekend to see her, thanks for info.

    Went to visit Yumi that use to work at Nicole's, currently works in Baldwin park. (she may return back to this town I will keep you updated).
    Thanks for the update I really mss Yun.

    Mi. I hope she returns. I really like Cherry. Mis missYumi. Looking forward to hearing the hearing the news. Tell her if you see her Mike loves the news.

  4. #4344
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSag76  [View Original Post]
    She is back on Saturdays.
    I will call this weekend to see her, thanks for info.

    Went to visit Yumi that use to work at Nicole's, currently works in Baldwin park. (she may return back to this town I will keep you updated).

  5. #4343

    Yo-yo swan spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Iislali938  [View Original Post]
    Damn missed out. Thanks for looking out though.

    I did check them out though and took whatever available. The gal went by Caroline. Honestly was not too shabby. Gave a good massage, kept changing things up, and gave me a good bbj release. I think outside of Yumi, Swan at least packing some other great girls.
    Another monger mentioned a great provider named "yoyo" came from LA to swan spa for the month of June. He mentioned she was a great provider. I thought about checking her out earlier this month, but she was busy when I had time.

    Yumi told me she would be available for the rest of June back then, not sure if she is still there, but if you do go in, ask and let us know if I should go out of my way before July hits.

    Yumi should be back in a month or two. I will let the forum know when she is back because Ventura county is dead. I have to go to OC or San Diego to really enjoy my time.

  6. #4342

    Limp

    Seems the hobby is dying out. Never seen it this quiet.

    Lack o' talent.

    Things change.

  7. #4341

    Swan on rancho in thousand oaks

    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    She's gone.

    I told serial doubter RyanLandis that Yumi would be there all of May.

    And she was there. I saw her mid May and she was absolutely outstanding per usual. I saw another monger post about Vivian, who also got great reviews, but she left 10 days ago.

    I haven't asked her when she will be back, but she'll probably be gone for awhile. I'd guess 2 months.

    If Yumi and Vivian aren't there, I'm personally not interested in checking it out. Have heard more disappointing stories when mongers didn't see them.
    Damn missed out. Thanks for looking out though.

    I did check them out though and took whatever available. The gal went by Caroline. Honestly was not too shabby. Gave a good massage, kept changing things up, and gave me a good bbj release. I think outside of Yumi, Swan at least packing some other great girls.

  8. #4340
    Quote Originally Posted by Marathon805  [View Original Post]
    Is she working?
    She is back on Saturdays.

  9. #4339

    Is she Their today?

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeSag76  [View Original Post]
    Just found out that Cherry is not working until June on Saturday's.
    Is she working?

  10. #4338
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    She's gone.

    I told serial doubter RyanLandis that Yumi would be there all of May.

    And she was there. I saw her mid May and she was absolutely outstanding per usual. I saw another monger post about Vivian, who also got great reviews, but she left 10 days ago.

    I haven't asked her when she will be back, but she'll probably be gone for awhile. I'd guess 2 months.

    If Yumi and Vivian aren't there, I'm personally not interested in checking it out. Have heard more disappointing stories when mongers didn't see them.
    She's such a star and yet so few reviews.

  11. #4337

    Yumi was there all of May

    Quote Originally Posted by Iislali938  [View Original Post]
    Mountainlover or anyone know anything about Yumi at Swan Spa?

    She still wasn't there when I checked out Swan.

    I just settled with whatever was available which was Ellie.

    At least she didn't let it slip into a waste of time. Treated me well and was pretty open to little suggestions here and there. Quite bubbly and flirty which was a plus. Made me less guilty for coughing up for the lvl 2 happy stuff.
    She's gone.

    I told serial doubter RyanLandis that Yumi would be there all of May.

    And she was there. I saw her mid May and she was absolutely outstanding per usual. I saw another monger post about Vivian, who also got great reviews, but she left 10 days ago.

    I haven't asked her when she will be back, but she'll probably be gone for awhile. I'd guess 2 months.

    If Yumi and Vivian aren't there, I'm personally not interested in checking it out. Have heard more disappointing stories when mongers didn't see them.

  12. #4336
    Mountainlover or anyone know anything about Yumi at Swan Spa?

    She still wasn't there when I checked out Swan.

    I just settled with whatever was available which was Ellie.

    At least she didn't let it slip into a waste of time. Treated me well and was pretty open to little suggestions here and there. Quite bubbly and flirty which was a plus. Made me less guilty for coughing up for the lvl 2 happy stuff.

  13. #4335

    Recommendations.

    Who is the best that that Oxnard or Ventura has to offer? I haven't had much luck lately with exciting experiences. Would like something as close to GFE as possible. Asian gals only. Thanks in advance for the help.

  14. #4334
    Quote Originally Posted by OxnardBadBoy  [View Original Post]
    Lmao Fake Reviews with Fake Accounts and a lot "Private Profiles" lmao.
    The most recent post on the Ventura thread is one of them. Or the same guy.

  15. #4333
    Quote Originally Posted by HermosaSurfer2  [View Original Post]
    Since we talked last there's been a continued rash of reviews on Orchid on RM, all either private profiles and the one that's not the only other review is for this place. Now there's one here, another newbie and way too good to be true for Santa Paula. I'm tempted to go in despite knowing that this is all bullshit but it almost feels like a sting operation or something; review 'them big to lure 'them in.
    Lmao Fake Reviews with Fake Accounts and a lot "Private Profiles" lmao.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape