Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 1355
-
08-31-24 17:10 #875Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Rule Breakage?
I asked if I could give here digits to a couple of friends. Did you intercept and edit my post before it went live?
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 16:35 #874Senior Member

Posts: 178I'm down to meet her
Please pm me, thanks.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-24 11:42 #873Regular Member

Posts: 9Can you PM her info? Your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
Cheers.
-
08-30-24 18:27 #872Senior Member

Posts: 2939Her poor phone is going to explode with ass hats.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-24 14:28 #871Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Youleeah
She's very nice. Definitely very close to the GFE I've been looking for. The only hiccups would be she's in her late twenties, if early twenties is more preferable to you, and she doesn't have the "tightest" body on the planet, but other than that, she's a find. She's a great kisser, loves to get busy. Shaved, no stinkiness, and she's okay with backdoor fun, but getting her honeypot pounded is her fave. She's down for all kinds of exploration as well.
She is responsible, has a nice place to host (hosting is never an issue for her), and she does not haggle over compensation for her time. She always says, "whatever your maximum allowable contribution is. " Dudes have taken advantage of her "donation flexibility", and she doesn't give them as many favors because of it, but she's definitely in this for fun; she appreciates the help. She has a normal occupation, so she doesn't stress. She loves sushi and would want you to take her out, but she's very relaxed and will do what you want in the way of any extracurricular entertainment outside the bedroom. We went to a place she suggested, and it wasn't the best sushi I've had by far, so that tells me if you have at least moderately decent taste in food types, you'll win her heart. Her place is in Beaverton, and it's a nice quiet apartment complex. She doesn't drive, so if she's not at home, she might have you pick her up somewhere to take her home for fun-time. She's Russian, and has the accent. Met her on SA. Asked if I could give her number to a few friends. Just tell her that a friend gave you her information. Her name is Youleeah. 503820XXXX.
I don't think any of you mongers could go wrong here. Good luck, stay safe.
-
08-30-24 14:08 #870Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423What I Didn't Say
It's what I didn't tell him to say that's important. Nonetheless, I told him to hold fast and not cave at five hundo or some stupid number like that, and then I said, " tell her that I sent him". That's it.
Originally Posted by TheDocL
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 23:23 #869Regular Member

Posts: 9What do you tell him to say? I usually get the Ok from the girl first and if so, I tell the person to say it's a mutual friend.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-24 23:19 #868Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423In All Fairness
Him and I are all good. And to be fair, I did tell him to mention my "name", and I did so as way for him to explain the origin of him obtaining her number. It's a learning moment for everyone.
Originally Posted by Mizunate
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-24 17:41 #867Senior Member

Posts: 454This
I gave out similar info to someone here via PM. Instead of telling the woman he would be happy to IRONICALLY have the same donation as me, this guy went nuts on her about what she was asking for.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
Really puts others in a tough spot when you don't know how to negotiate with insider info. If you odn't know how to proceed, just ask. But never mention another guy unless he explicitly tells you to mention him.
-
08-19-24 23:06 #866Senior Member

Posts: 31Kayla (same scenario)
This sounds very familiar. I had a similar interaction with her. She may be real since I had her to a 3 finger pic test (LOL). However, I think she is just trying to sell pics / vids.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-24 22:14 #865Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Gentlmen's Rules
I haven't been here a long time compared to many, but I have picked up on a few things. There are what I would call Gentleman's Rules or Monger's Rules, or whatever the hell else term you want to use to describe the way we interact with one another on this board. One of these unspoken rules would be that if I give you information about a lady, that you use it to your advantage, but for fuck sakes, that you don't use it to your advantage while throwing me under the bus.
Some monger here, and they know who they are, decided they would use information relating to a lady's requested donation that I had provided them as a way to save them some coin. It's no secret that mongers can occasionally retain a discounted donation amount that's been "grandfathered" in. If I tell you that a particular lady may accept a lower donation amount for their time, then Godammit keep your fuckin' mouth shut that I or anyone else told you that was a possibility. I give information freely to help you out, not so that you can fuck me and other mongers over in the process.
-
08-17-24 21:43 #864Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423Kayla
Started chatting with this fresh, cute little chubby spinner. She messaged me first asking if I'd like to have an online arrangment to start. I asked what she had in mind, and when would be the earilest she could meet. She said we could meet next week and that she could send me pics and we could text until then. I said, I don't do arrangements, and I won't help out with anything until we've met. She was really nice and complementary. She sent me eight or ten hot photos too.
Alll was fine until I told her what I was willing to donate, then she became an absolute ass. She began referring to the verbage she had posted on her SA account, which was that she was looking for an online relationship to start and that I was wasting her time. I remained calm, nice, as well sympathetic to her plight, because as she said, she has bills. Funny, these fuckin' idiots think we don't have bills and that we're just gonna expose ourselves and let them rip us off.
She may be fake, but I didn't get that impression. I didn't do the research, because I really didn't care. Her pictures are nice. She's super sexy IMO. I was really looking forward to what lay ahead.
-
08-14-24 01:03 #863Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423She's been spending more time on Secret Benefits. Check you inbox.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 18:37 #862Senior Member

Posts: 1004Ahh good catch. I have seen this girl a few years ago when she had the downtown Portland incall. I paid for the extras but got a simple nude body glide and a HJ with no HE. She cut me short 20 even with the upgraded fee. I never repeated.
Originally Posted by Azopdx
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-24 17:27 #861Senior Member

Posts: 443Your review was enough to get me to sign up for SA again. Saw that its $100 now for 1 month but got worried since she hasn't signed on in 3 weeks and don't want to go empty handed. Is she open to sharing her number?
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






