Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 33 of 91 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 1355
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by 3Putt
  1. #875
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Rule Breakage?

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Her poor phone is going to explode with ass hats.
    I asked if I could give here digits to a couple of friends. Did you intercept and edit my post before it went live?

  2. #874

    I'm down to meet her

    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    She's very nice. Definitely very close to the GFE I've been looking for. The only hiccups would be she's in her late twenties, if early twenties is more preferable to you, and she doesn't have the "tightest" body on the planet, but other than that, she's a find. She's a great kisser, loves to get busy. Shaved, no stinkiness, and she's okay with backdoor fun, but getting her honeypot pounded is her fave. She's down for all kinds of exploration as well.

    She is responsible, has a nice place to host (hosting is never an issue for her), and she does not haggle over compensation for her time. She always says, "whatever your maximum allowable contribution is. " Dudes have taken advantage of her "donation flexibility", and she doesn't give them as many favors because of it, but she's definitely in this for fun; she appreciates the help. She has a normal occupation, so she doesn't stress. She loves sushi and would want you to take her out, but she's very relaxed and will do what you want in the way of any extracurricular entertainment outside the bedroom. We went to a place she suggested, and it wasn't the best sushi I've had by far, so that tells me if you have at least moderately decent taste in food types, you'll win her heart. Her place is in Beaverton, and it's a nice quiet apartment complex. She doesn't drive, so if she's not at home, she might have you pick her up somewhere to take her home for fun-time. She's Russian, and has the accent. Met her on SA. Asked if I could give her number to a few friends. Just tell her that a friend gave you her information. Her name is Youleeah. 503820XXXX.

    I don't think any of you mongers could go wrong here. Good luck, stay safe.
    Please pm me, thanks.

  3. #873
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    She's very nice. Definitely very close to the GFE I've been looking for. The only hiccups would be she's in her late twenties, if early twenties is more preferable to you, and she doesn't have the "tightest" body on the planet, but other than that, she's a find. She's a great kisser, loves to get busy. Shaved, no stinkiness, and she's okay with backdoor fun, but getting her honeypot pounded is her fave. She's down for all kinds of exploration as well.

    She is responsible, has a nice place to host (hosting is never an issue for her), and she does not haggle over compensation for her time. She always says, "whatever your maximum allowable contribution is. " Dudes have taken advantage of her "donation flexibility", and she doesn't give them as many favors because of it, but she's definitely in this for fun; she appreciates the help. She has a normal occupation, so she doesn't stress. She loves sushi and would want you to take her out, but she's very relaxed and will do what you want in the way of any extracurricular entertainment outside the bedroom. We went to a place she suggested, and it wasn't the best sushi I've had by far, so that tells me if you have at least moderately decent taste in food types, you'll win her heart. Her place is in Beaverton, and it's a nice quiet apartment complex. She doesn't drive, so if she's not at home, she might have you pick her up somewhere to take her home for fun-time. She's Russian, and has the accent. Met her on SA..
    Can you PM her info? Your inbox is full.

    Cheers.

  4. #872
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2939
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    She's very nice. Definitely very close to the GFE I've been looking for. The only hiccups would be she's in her late twenties, if early twenties is more preferrable to you, and she doesn't have the "tightest" body on the planet, but other than that, she's a find. She's a great kisser, loves to get busy. Shaved, no stinkiness, and she's okay with backdoor fun, but getting her honeypot pounded is her fave. She's down for all kinds of exploration as well.

    She is responsible, has a nice place to host (hosting is never an issue for her), and she does not haggle over compensation for her time. She always says, "whatever your maximum allowable contribution is. " Dudes have taken advantage of her "donation flexibility", and she doesn't give them as many favors because of it, but she's definitely in this for fun; she appreciates the help. She has a normal occupation, so she doesn't stress. She loves sushi and would want you to take her out, but she's very relaxed and will do what you want in the way of any extracurricular entertainment outside the bedroom. We went to a place she suggested, and it wasn't the best sushi I've had by far, so that tells me if you have at least moderately decent taste in food types, you'll win her heart. Her place is in Beaverton, and it's a nice quiet apartment complex. She doesn't drive, so if she's not at home, she might have you pick her up somewhere to take her home for fun-time. She's Russian, and has the accent. Met her on SA. Asked if I could give her number to a few friends. Just tell her that a friend gave you her information.
    Her poor phone is going to explode with ass hats.

  5. #871
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Youleeah

    She's very nice. Definitely very close to the GFE I've been looking for. The only hiccups would be she's in her late twenties, if early twenties is more preferable to you, and she doesn't have the "tightest" body on the planet, but other than that, she's a find. She's a great kisser, loves to get busy. Shaved, no stinkiness, and she's okay with backdoor fun, but getting her honeypot pounded is her fave. She's down for all kinds of exploration as well.

    She is responsible, has a nice place to host (hosting is never an issue for her), and she does not haggle over compensation for her time. She always says, "whatever your maximum allowable contribution is. " Dudes have taken advantage of her "donation flexibility", and she doesn't give them as many favors because of it, but she's definitely in this for fun; she appreciates the help. She has a normal occupation, so she doesn't stress. She loves sushi and would want you to take her out, but she's very relaxed and will do what you want in the way of any extracurricular entertainment outside the bedroom. We went to a place she suggested, and it wasn't the best sushi I've had by far, so that tells me if you have at least moderately decent taste in food types, you'll win her heart. Her place is in Beaverton, and it's a nice quiet apartment complex. She doesn't drive, so if she's not at home, she might have you pick her up somewhere to take her home for fun-time. She's Russian, and has the accent. Met her on SA. Asked if I could give her number to a few friends. Just tell her that a friend gave you her information. Her name is Youleeah. 503820XXXX.

    I don't think any of you mongers could go wrong here. Good luck, stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails youleeah2.jpg‎   youleeah.jpg‎  

  6. #870
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    What I Didn't Say

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDocL  [View Original Post]
    What do you tell him to say? I usually get the Ok from the girl first and if so, I tell the person to say it's a mutual friend.
    It's what I didn't tell him to say that's important. Nonetheless, I told him to hold fast and not cave at five hundo or some stupid number like that, and then I said, " tell her that I sent him". That's it.

  7. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    Him and I are all good. And to be fair, I did tell him to mention my "name", and I did so as way for him to explain the origin of him obtaining her number. It's a learning moment for everyone.
    What do you tell him to say? I usually get the Ok from the girl first and if so, I tell the person to say it's a mutual friend.

  8. #868
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    In All Fairness

    Quote Originally Posted by Mizunate  [View Original Post]
    I gave out similar info to someone here via PM. Instead of telling the woman he would be happy to IRONICALLY have the same donation as me, this guy went nuts on her about what she was asking for.

    Really puts others in a tough spot when you don't know how to negotiate with insider info. If you odn't know how to proceed, just ask. But never mention another guy unless he explicitly tells you to mention him.
    Him and I are all good. And to be fair, I did tell him to mention my "name", and I did so as way for him to explain the origin of him obtaining her number. It's a learning moment for everyone.

  9. #867

    This

    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been here a long time compared to many, but I have picked up on a few things. There are what I would call Gentleman's Rules or Monger's Rules, or whatever the hell else term you want to use to describe the way we interact with one another on this board. One of these unspoken rules would be that if I give you information about a lady, that you use it to your advantage, but for fuck sakes, that you don't use it to your advantage while throwing me under the bus.

    Some monger here, and they know who they are, decided they would use information relating to a lady's requested donation that I had provided them as a way to save them some coin. It's no secret that mongers can occasionally retain a discounted donation amount that's been "grandfathered" in. If I tell you that a particular lady may accept a lower donation amount for their time, then Godammit keep your fuckin' mouth shut that I or anyone else told you that was a possibility. I give information freely to help you out, not so that you can fuck me and other mongers over in the process.
    I gave out similar info to someone here via PM. Instead of telling the woman he would be happy to IRONICALLY have the same donation as me, this guy went nuts on her about what she was asking for.

    Really puts others in a tough spot when you don't know how to negotiate with insider info. If you odn't know how to proceed, just ask. But never mention another guy unless he explicitly tells you to mention him.

  10. #866

    Kayla (same scenario)

    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    Started chatting with this fresh, cute little chubby spinner. She messaged me first asking if I'd like to have an online arrangment to start. I asked what she had in mind, and when would be the earilest she could meet. She said we could meet next week and that she could send me pics and we could text until then. I said, I don't do arrangements, and I won't help out with anything until we've met. She was really nice and complementary. She sent me eight or ten hot photos too.

    Alll was fine until I told her what I was willing to donate, then she became an absolute ass. She began referring to the verbage she had posted on her SA account, which was that she was looking for an online relationship to start and that I was wasting her time. I remained calm, nice, as well sympathetic to her plight, because as she said, she has bills. Funny, these fuckin' idiots think we don't have bills and that we're just gonna expose ourselves and let them rip us off.

    She may be fake, but I didn't get that impression. I didn't do the research, because I really didn't care. Her pictures are nice. She's super sexy IMO. I was really looking forward to what lay ahead.
    This sounds very familiar. I had a similar interaction with her. She may be real since I had her to a 3 finger pic test (LOL). However, I think she is just trying to sell pics / vids.

  11. #865
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Gentlmen's Rules

    I haven't been here a long time compared to many, but I have picked up on a few things. There are what I would call Gentleman's Rules or Monger's Rules, or whatever the hell else term you want to use to describe the way we interact with one another on this board. One of these unspoken rules would be that if I give you information about a lady, that you use it to your advantage, but for fuck sakes, that you don't use it to your advantage while throwing me under the bus.

    Some monger here, and they know who they are, decided they would use information relating to a lady's requested donation that I had provided them as a way to save them some coin. It's no secret that mongers can occasionally retain a discounted donation amount that's been "grandfathered" in. If I tell you that a particular lady may accept a lower donation amount for their time, then Godammit keep your fuckin' mouth shut that I or anyone else told you that was a possibility. I give information freely to help you out, not so that you can fuck me and other mongers over in the process.

  12. #864
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Kayla

    Started chatting with this fresh, cute little chubby spinner. She messaged me first asking if I'd like to have an online arrangment to start. I asked what she had in mind, and when would be the earilest she could meet. She said we could meet next week and that she could send me pics and we could text until then. I said, I don't do arrangements, and I won't help out with anything until we've met. She was really nice and complementary. She sent me eight or ten hot photos too.

    Alll was fine until I told her what I was willing to donate, then she became an absolute ass. She began referring to the verbage she had posted on her SA account, which was that she was looking for an online relationship to start and that I was wasting her time. I remained calm, nice, as well sympathetic to her plight, because as she said, she has bills. Funny, these fuckin' idiots think we don't have bills and that we're just gonna expose ourselves and let them rip us off.

    She may be fake, but I didn't get that impression. I didn't do the research, because I really didn't care. Her pictures are nice. She's super sexy IMO. I was really looking forward to what lay ahead.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kayla.jpg‎  

  13. #863
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Your review was enough to get me to sign up for SA again. Saw that its $100 now for 1 month but got worried since she hasn't signed on in 3 weeks and don't want to go empty handed. Is she open to sharing her number?
    She's been spending more time on Secret Benefits. Check you inbox.

  14. #862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by Azopdx  [View Original Post]
    It looks like they rebranded themselves. I believe she has many reviews under her old name her and TNA.
    Ahh good catch. I have seen this girl a few years ago when she had the downtown Portland incall. I paid for the extras but got a simple nude body glide and a HJ with no HE. She cut me short 20 even with the upgraded fee. I never repeated.

  15. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    She talks a bit, and you can't tell her anything because she's 23 and knows it all. But, she's a good GFE, and has a decent body with a tight clam. She's a virgin in the butt and is willing to get her ass stuffed. She needs help, so anything goes. She has incall.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-a704f5103b3b
    Your review was enough to get me to sign up for SA again. Saw that its $100 now for 1 month but got worried since she hasn't signed on in 3 weeks and don't want to go empty handed. Is she open to sharing her number?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape