Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 91 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 88 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 1355
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by 3Putt
  1. #800
    Quote Originally Posted by ********  [View Original Post]
    Sure is one hot girl. But 100 a month to join seeking? 1200 a year WOW that is GPS also How does one go about contacting these ladies without a 1200 a year bill.
    Rarely do I ever keep it active month to month.

    If you do sub, you spend a lot of time messaging a lot of girls. Get them to move the conversation offsite that way you can maintain contact with them after your sub expires.

    In a month if you can easily talk to a ton of women, narrow out the scams and the girls who will flake (never give someone money before meeting them) after that you have a fairly decent amount of girls you can still contact for fun. When and if you get tired of them you can sub for another month collect some more ladies to contact and rinse and repeat. It does take a lot of work though, you have to know how to talk with women and be straightforward with what you want so you don't waste time.

  2. #799

    The previous post

    Sure is one hot girl. But 100 a month to join seeking? 1200 a year WOW that is GPS also How does one go about contacting these ladies without a 1200 a year bill.

  3. #798

    Any contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    She talks a bit, and you can't tell her anything because she's 23 and knows it all. But, she's a good GFE, and has a decent body with a tight clam. She's a virgin in the butt and is willing to get her ass stuffed. She needs help, so anything goes. She has incall.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-a704f5103b3b
    Don't currently have active profile. Anyway, you could dm me the info so I can reach out?

  4. #797

    I'd

    One sent her I'd, the other I told her that if she did not I did not want to text any longer. Have not heard back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Is your friend when it comes to the possibly underage girls. I'm at the point where I say why I'm concerned, ask for a verification photo, something like "send a selfie of you flipping me off and sticking out your tongue at the sane time" and then also ask for a photo of her I'd with last name, address, and I'd number blacked out, if she's nervous about sending it. If she won't, and many won't, it's not with the risk. Any hint of being with an underage girl would destroy anyone with a professional career.

  5. #796

    Paranoia

    Is your friend when it comes to the possibly underage girls. I'm at the point where I say why I'm concerned, ask for a verification photo, something like "send a selfie of you flipping me off and sticking out your tongue at the sane time" and then also ask for a photo of her I'd with last name, address, and I'd number blacked out, if she's nervous about sending it. If she won't, and many won't, it's not with the risk. Any hint of being with an underage girl would destroy anyone with a professional career.

  6. #795
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Sierra

    She talks a bit, and you can't tell her anything because she's 23 and knows it all. But, she's a good GFE, and has a decent body with a tight clam. She's a virgin in the butt and is willing to get her ass stuffed. She needs help, so anything goes. She has incall.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-a704f5103b3b

  7. #794
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    Fake I'd

    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyT  [View Original Post]
    Yep, the fake I'd's ordered from oversees are really good these days.
    They have real I'd out. Very soon there'll be no way they are going to be able to fake that.

  8. #793

    Fake I'd's

    Quote Originally Posted by JayXakain  [View Original Post]
    I guess he's more concerned with the potential of them lying or having fake I'd's. Which I would be too.
    Yep, the fake I'd's ordered from oversees are really good these days.

  9. #792
    Quote Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin  [View Original Post]
    You don't know what the legal age of consent is?
    I guess he's more concerned with the potential of them lying or having fake I'd's. Which I would be too.

  10. #791
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 423

    18 is a problem?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracer66  [View Original Post]
    I have recently have had a couple girls contact me that are 18 but in high sckool. I ask for I'd verification after I find this out. But was wondering if anyone had a problem with this and if there is a legality problem.
    You don't know what the legal age of consent is?

  11. #790

    Nothing wrong with being cautious

    WIth the 18 year old girls Any moment above 18 is fine. School or not. Some of these girls are great as they are not jaded and love to please. What I find is the ones posting that they are underage. That is what you avoid flag and reflag when you can. All LE will post ads to see who they can get to come over. Remember if it sounds too good to be true IT IS any mention of I am underage is A TRAP and you better run and I mean RUN do not text Block all numbers and or message if anything later comes up that says she is under 18 . You still read about that all the time in the news and papers. SO many guys think with the small head. NOT worth it. Be safe and out of trouble. LE will always want you to meet up and will always make you think your meeting someone underage.

    Be safe out there. I love the NON pros. Young but 18 Plus. I have had a few over the years ONe of my non pros is getting a bit old now. Not as cute as she used to be. But she still sucks the best dick around. Like they said Heidi Fliss was not the cutest. But she was the best at what she did She serviced all the top people.

    Have a great day WITH this sucking weather. Its just not fun.

  12. #789
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracer66  [View Original Post]
    I have recently have had a couple girls contact me that are 18 but in high sckool. I ask for I'd verification after I find this out. But was wondering if anyone had a problem with this and if there is a legality problem.
    Tread carefully my friend. One thing I've learned over the years, it's they are never advertising their actual age.

  13. #788
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracer66  [View Original Post]
    I have recently have had a couple girls contact me that are 18 but in high sckool. I ask for I'd verification after I find this out. But was wondering if anyone had a problem with this and if there is a legality problem.
    Legally? No there are no real issues with that. Can be some other complications professionally depending on what you do with some jobs. In the end though just be careful and think with the right head. Checking I'd is a good idea when in doubt but you mentioned that you are. 18 is the number that really matters, not if they are still in school or not as you can graduate before 18 as well and that would still be an issue (generally speaking without getting into some other specific laws that can vary based off of your age).

    In the end though you are here asking the question so that may shed some light on other potential social issues. So keep that in mind too on what you want. All that said I am also not a lawyer so just be smart and careful.

  14. #787

    18 but in high school

    I have recently have had a couple girls contact me that are 18 but in high sckool. I ask for I'd verification after I find this out. But was wondering if anyone had a problem with this and if there is a legality problem.

  15. #786

    Anyone see this hottie?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape