Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 286 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 4285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3715

    Sketchy ad reposted

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRiderAK  [View Original Post]
    Just looks sus if you ask me. Glad you got wise and scoped it out.
    This is the add for the sketchy one in the thuggy neighborhood. Reposting ad to warn others.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...e/369474401517

  2. #3714

    Tattooed Muldoon Lady?


  3. #3713

    Sammy STG

    Went to see Sammy today. Easy to reach. Tall (5'9") Chinese, good looking. Nice tits and ass. Fair English. Adventurous. Will suck you dry. Multiple positions. Good time. Located at the Econo Inn on 5th and Gamble.

    [Photo Embedded Text Deleted by Admin]

  4. #3712

    Sammy

    Went to see Sammy today. Tall (5'9") Chinese, good looking. Nice tits and ass. Fair English. Adventurous. Will such you dry. Multiple positions.

  5. #3711

    Add gone

    Quote Originally Posted by KurtisKerner  [View Original Post]
    Answering my own question here, I arrived on location an hour early just to scope things out. The location is a super shady motel in a not so great hood, low rider cars with tinted and busted windows everywhere, I see her surrounded by a group of thuggish looking fellas just hanging outside with lots of overwatch observers on the balcony, lots of suspicious parked cars and trucks all with tinted windows along the street. Got a vibe that the fellows look honestly like they are planning a crime. Checking stuff in their hoodie pockets. They start texting on their phones. The dudes. The girl is right there with them. In come texts to me from her, making sure I am coming exactly on time and making sure I have the exact cash. Not a word about it before, set up was a day in advance. Got super bad vibes, luckily they did not notice me from where I parked to observe.

    I think I dodged a bullet with the sketchy types.

    But if anyone successfully ridden this ride, please correct me. Maybe the sketchy dudes are just her protection and everything was going to be fine?

    I'm just a real cautious dude nowadays.
    Just looks sus if you ask me. Glad you got wise and scoped it out.

  6. #3710
    Answering my own question here, I arrived on location an hour early just to scope things out. The location is a super shady motel in a not so great hood, low rider cars with tinted and busted windows everywhere, I see her surrounded by a group of thuggish looking fellas just hanging outside with lots of overwatch observers on the balcony, lots of suspicious parked cars and trucks all with tinted windows along the street. Got a vibe that the fellows look honestly like they are planning a crime. Checking stuff in their hoodie pockets. They start texting on their phones. The dudes. The girl is right there with them. In come texts to me from her, making sure I am coming exactly on time and making sure I have the exact cash. Not a word about it before, set up was a day in advance. Got super bad vibes, luckily they did not notice me from where I parked to observe.

    I think I dodged a bullet with the sketchy types.

    But if anyone successfully ridden this ride, please correct me. Maybe the sketchy dudes are just her protection and everything was going to be fine?

    I'm just a real cautious dude nowadays.

  7. #3709

    No name, anyone try?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...n/363382209016

    Did anyone have this dream? Appointment was easy to schedule. Almost too easy. Am I walking into anything here?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1612167589081970195.jpg‎  

  8. #3708

    Gracie

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    I'll make this brief:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/183267207941

    Gracie was an incredible experience, in that she is REALY into sex, and brought a ton of wild energy to the table. RBGFE for sure, and 100% repeat-worthy. Aggressively driven to snatch that nut out of you, making her worth every penny. Great personality, relatively slender build with a large ass and soft b-cup tits with very responsive nipples. Reminds me of Jewels Jordan, but with bigger tits.

    So eat your Wheaties, stretch thoroughly in advance, and enjoy.
    Saw Gracie based on this review. I can confirm everything John said is accurate. Except the Jewels Jordan reference as I haven't been successful at setting up a meeting with her. Got replies but when the time came to meet silence. With that said, she is much easier to set a visit with than Jewels. Repeat for sure.

  9. #3707
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    If you are member of TER you can read my full review of Shy over on that site. However, here are the highlights from that review:

    JG.
    Thanks for the intel. I was thinking that was a different Shy. Will probably try and set something up with Peaches or Diamond.

  10. #3706

    Yes, regarding SHY

    If you are member of TER you can read my full review of Shy over on that site. However, here are the highlights from that review:

    "Shy is VERY into sex, and is a great and enthusiastic kisser. With very little urging on my part she slid down between my legs and took my cock into her mouth. She is extremely skilled at fellatio, and seemed to really enjoy jamming the head of my cock firmly into the back of her throat.

    But I was there to fuck, so we rotated though various positions, face-down-ass-up doggy being the very best of those.

    Overall, it was excellent sex, with BBBJ (negotiated), DFK, CFS (firmly no BBFS), DATY, FIV, Stripper Slide, Camel Slide, every position known to man. She really knows her way around a cock, and I highly recommend.

    Photos are 100% her. No clue how long she'll be around, so run don't walk. Though you might have a little trouble walking afterward."
    JG.

  11. #3705

  12. #3704

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGirthson  [View Original Post]
    I don't remember what name she went by pre-COVID, but I went to see her and when I got there the door was open, I went in and loudly said "HELLO?" and she called out from another room for me to come back there. I'd did, and she was standing in front of an open window, smoking a cigarette. I said, "Hi. ", she turned, and she had this huge (I mean HUGE) belly. Like a large rectangular block supporting her tits and keeping rain off her shoes.

    This is not seen in her outdated photos. I said, "Oh, I'm allergic to smoke (I'm not)", and took my leave.

    Her photos were outdated enough to be considered "bait 'and switch" (IMO), and I very much doubt that has improved in the ensuing 3 - 4 years.

    JG.
    Thanks for the save! Glad I dodged that nightmare.

  13. #3703

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by ShrimPerv  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had recent dreams on this girl? I remembered her being mentioned on her before. Don't know if she went by anything different back then.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/831329651009
    I don't remember what name she went by pre-COVID, but I went to see her and when I got there the door was open, I went in and loudly said "HELLO?" and she called out from another room for me to come back there. I'd did, and she was standing in front of an open window, smoking a cigarette. I said, "Hi. ", she turned, and she had this huge (I mean HUGE) belly. Like a large rectangular block supporting her tits and keeping rain off her shoes.

    This is not seen in her outdated photos. I said, "Oh, I'm allergic to smoke (I'm not)", and took my leave.

    Her photos were outdated enough to be considered "bait 'and switch" (IMO), and I very much doubt that has improved in the ensuing 3 - 4 years.

    JG.

  14. #3702

    Scarlett Sky

    Anyone had recent dreams on this girl? I remembered her being mentioned on her before. Don't know if she went by anything different back then.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alask...-/831329651009

  15. #3701
    Quote Originally Posted by Memb5894  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if you ended up seeing her? Curious if you would recommend or not?
    I've been texting with her. I just have to make time to see her. I'll post if I do.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape